Aug 29, 2020
i cant seem to import my act 1 into act 2, so basically stuck from progressing. i have tried saving at the end of act 1, even on the credits scene but i cannot import it into act 2, save there is no completed act 1 save. Where do i talk to sloth? saying the in the footnotes but not sure how to do it.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
i cant seem to import my act 1 into act 2, so basically stuck from progressing. i have tried saving at the end of act 1, even on the credits scene but i cannot import it into act 2, save there is no completed act 1 save. Where do i talk to sloth? saying the in the footnotes but not sure how to do it.
You cannot accept the offer to be an Elite mage, then you continue until you see Sloth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After finishing act 1 I saved my progress
But when I open act 2 there's no save files to import
HELP!!
if you played with wt-mod then re-dl act1 and play from last scene before end after extracting game to new place and then sloth should appear before you are thrown to main menu.

Coltanacondav2

Oct 26, 2021
if you played with wt-mod then re-dl act1 and play from last scene before end after extracting game to new place and then sloth should appear before you are thrown to main menu.
Sloth did appear and I saved my game but after starting act 2 there's no save file to import

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Sloth did appear and I saved my game but after starting act 2 there's no save file to import
Not sure why this is happening but I can verify it is.
Here's 0.7.0, it will import your save.
Make a save in act 2 and you should be able to update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
funny update as usual and bit odd since no those who live in tower shown until end and briefly mida.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes