cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When was that, my friend? My memory is for shit. You'd think I could remember that happening, mais non...
Help?
Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:(y)
i think when they arrived to mc's school long long long time ago.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
For the choice with Diana in the jail cells, do either choice lead to a future sexual encounter with her later?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For the choice with Diana in the jail cells, do either choice lead to a future sexual encounter with her later?
not on this update and about future only kthulian knows and he's busy emptying his beer to answer but our guess is yes.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I don't know if it is just me, and this is in no way a bash to the dev, but I feel it is something that needs to be said. After playing through from a fresh start all the way to the latest update, is anyone else feeling like the characters are all now just a cookie cutter copy of Katriona in terms of personality? I mean literally every single second of every single interaction with the girls is them either putting you down, blaming you, border line insulting you or outright insulting you, or making fun of you. It like we regressed in terms of character development with them. I know some say it is teasing, but it gets way too much. First it seems like teasing, then it just gets plain annoying with everyone doing it, then it just gets to point where I am like ok I don't want to talk to you shut up, then it is like GET THE HELL OUT OF MY TOWER!!!

Seriously it is like I don't even look forward to an interaction with most of the characters by the end of the update. At first most were respectful or in awe of our character then bring them to the tower and a complete 180 and starts acting like Katriona. Take for example Isabella. It felt like she and the MC were getting closer to each other when he was just a stranger and before she knew he was her brother. She was more in awe of magic and respectful of his abilities and now it like every second puts you down, mocks you like oh you can't fight without magic or treats you like a doormat in conversations. It is no longer even considered playful it is outright annoying.

Even Kat wasn't this bad. At first she only teased you a little and you could talk to her now as soon as I see her I feel the need to shout at her to shut the hell up. I mean you aren't the little novice boy they found yet they treat you even worse than that. It feels like the whole development of the change in her character and the way she treats the MC as a romantic partner got thrown out and replaced by an overly obnoxious personality that see you as an annoyance that they found as a kid. I have killed three devils, multiple difficult enemies and faced my own hardships, when are you going to start talking to me with respect. Plus acting so arrogant while in MY tower? Seriously I really feel the need to say ok this was a mistake leave now. Plus at every single turn when it is shown or possibly shown that the MC is a super important person, you felt put down by them in those moments or made fun of. There is no progression of how the others see the MC, as growing into an important figure, it is more like a regression in the way they see him. I seriously have to question if they even care about me as the player or are just using you.

The only ones I still actually like are Ryo, Jen and surprisingly Lust because she still feels like she takes me as a threat. Everyone else I literally can't stand. I look forward more to interactions with complete strangers than the regular characters now. So what happened? Why go this route and make it feel like I am talking to the same obnoxious character each time but with just a different face? I used to like this one and counted it as one of my favourites. Does anyone else feel like this?

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Ok I don't know if it is just me, and this is in no way a bash to the dev, but I feel it is something that needs to be said. After playing through from a fresh start all the way to the latest update, is anyone else feeling like the characters are all now just a cookie cutter copy of Katriona in terms of personality? I mean literally every single second of every single interaction with the girls is them either putting you down, blaming you, border line insulting you or outright insulting you, or making fun of you. It like we regressed in terms of character development with them. I know some say it is teasing, but it gets way too much. First it seems like teasing, then it just gets plain annoying with everyone doing it, then it just gets to point where I am like ok I don't want to talk to you shut up, then it is like GET THE HELL OUT OF MY TOWER!!!

Seriously it is like I don't even look forward to an interaction with most of the characters by the end of the update. At first most were respectful or in awe of our character then bring them to the tower and a complete 180 and starts acting like Katriona. Take for example Isabella. It felt like she and the MC were getting closer to each other when he was just a stranger and before she knew he was her brother. She was more in awe of magic and respectful of his abilities and now it like every second puts you down, mocks you like oh you can't fight without magic or treats you like a doormat in conversations. It is no longer even considered playful it is outright annoying.

Even Kat wasn't this bad. At first she only teased you a little and you could talk to her now as soon as I see her I feel the need to shout at her to shut the hell up. I mean you aren't the little novice boy they found yet they treat you even worse than that. It feels like the whole development of the change in her character and the way she treats the MC as a romantic partner got thrown out and replaced by an overly obnoxious personality that see you as an annoyance that they found as a kid. I have killed three devils, multiple difficult enemies and faced my own hardships, when are you going to start talking to me with respect. Plus acting so arrogant while in MY tower? Seriously I really feel the need to say ok this was a mistake leave now. Plus at every single turn when it is shown or possibly shown that the MC is a super important person, you felt put down by them in those moments or made fun of. There is no progression of how the others see the MC, as growing into an important figure, it is more like a regression in the way they see him. I seriously have to question if they even care about me as the player or are just using you.

The only ones I still actually like are Ryo, Jen and surprisingly Lust because she still feels like she takes me as a threat. Everyone else I literally can't stand. I look forward more to interactions with complete strangers than the regular characters now. So what happened? Why go this route and make it feel like I am talking to the same obnoxious character each time but with just a different face? I used to like this one and counted it as one of my favourites. Does anyone else feel like this?
I definitely agree. It makes no sense, especially if you play a dark play through. Everyone is constantly making fun of you, I really don't understand it. The point might be to show that they get along so well that they can joke about each other, but when the same deprecating jokes about the mc gets told by every girl you grace with access to the tower it gets irritating quite quickly. Their personalities seem to have been almost erased. Even though she (probably) is my favourite character, I quickly became annoyed at Cerea for being so condescending when we are quite literally all she has. Yes, it does get annoying that the MC has seemingly been dumbed down to not just take the time to study when he has gotten a tower quite literally designed for just that, but she is just constantly patronizing every time you speak to her. I don't understand how the rest of the girls can live at the mercy of the MC (KVLT is ready to destroy them all), know that the MC is god(s) reincarnated as well as having killed three demons but still act like he's some foolish and naïve kid who it is suitable to make fun of.

Though to be fair, such ignoring of facts are not uncommon in the game. When making your character in the first game they ask you what you think about other races and why you got together will your girlfriend among other things. I chose the evil option for all. I think only once did he think something negative about another race and none of the other stuff were ever mentioned.

The game is really good, but a lot of things can definitely be improved.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I definitely agree. It makes no sense, especially if you play a dark play through. Everyone is constantly making fun of you, I really don't understand it. The point might be to show that they get along so well that they can joke about each other, but when the same deprecating jokes about the mc gets told by every girl you grace with access to the tower it gets irritating quite quickly. Their personalities seem to have been almost erased. Even though she (probably) is my favourite character, I quickly became annoyed at Cerea for being so condescending when we are quite literally all she has. Yes, it does get annoying that the MC has seemingly been dumbed down to not just take the time to study when he has gotten a tower quite literally designed for just that, but she is just constantly patronizing every time you speak to her. I don't understand how the rest of the girls can live at the mercy of the MC (KVLT is ready to destroy them all), know that the MC is god(s) reincarnated as well as having killed three demons but still act like he's some foolish and naïve kid who it is suitable to make fun of.

Though to be fair, such ignoring of facts are not uncommon in the game. When making your character in the first game they ask you what you think about other races and why you got together will your girlfriend among other things. I chose the evil option for all. I think only once did he think something negative about another race and none of the other stuff were ever mentioned.

The game is really good, but a lot of things can definitely be improved.

I also thought it was a major missed opportunity with the tower. All this knowledge, all this power, literally every single thing imaginable to make your life as comfortable as possible while you become as legendary and powerful as you were in the past or more and an ability to manipulate time to ensure that you become as powerful and wise or even more as you were before and it is all just ignored or wasted. It is like what's the point. When I finally saw that MC was going to finally slow down time to do that, I though finally a positive change, this is the moment when MC is going to 'transform from caterpillar to a butterfly moment' but no it felt like most of that time was wasted. I thought he would finally be an epic powerhouse that he is meant to be instead of a clueless joke. It's one thing to hear people say oh he is the chosen one, but it is a whole other thing to actually prove it. Stuff like magic and studying magic and formulas should be second nature to him, since he made most of it in the first place. He should be putting Katriona to shame with his knowledge by now or even Anya and Bredita with the his skill and power. He has the time, resources and ability to do it, because he came up with most of it as the golden one and dark one.

Reactions: Illuminati00

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I also thought it was a major missed opportunity with the tower. All this knowledge, all this power, literally every single thing imaginable to make your life as comfortable as possible while you become as legendary and powerful as you were in the past or more and an ability to manipulate time to ensure that you become as powerful and wise or even more as you were before and it is all just ignored or wasted. It is like what's the point. When I finally saw that MC was going to finally slow down time to do that, I though finally a positive change, this is the moment when MC is going to 'transform from caterpillar to a butterfly moment' but no it felt like most of that time was wasted. I thought he would finally be an epic powerhouse that he is meant to be instead of a clueless joke. It's one thing to hear people say oh he is the chosen one, but it is a whole other thing to actually prove it. Stuff like magic and studying magic and formulas should be second nature to him, since he made most of it in the first place. He should be putting Katriona to shame with his knowledge by now or even Anya and Bredita with the his skill and power. He has the time, resources and ability to do it, because he came up with most of it as the golden one and dark one.
Precisely, even if he is lazy he quite literally has eternity. It's tiring to hear and see how much potential he has and how much power he can find in himself, but it's almost as he refuses to take it. I play a dark playthrough, and it's incredibly infuriating hearing him tell Bredita that he wants to become as strong as possible and when the ability is right in front of him he rejects it because he deems going to Farawayistan and Somewhereelseia needs to be done right this second even though he could study for a million years and still visit them right that second. I too figured that this would be when the MC would move on from whatever friendly magic they learnt at the academy and away from Bredita who quite obviously wants to turn him into her puppet, but no, even though my MC says he wants to rule the world, even though he wants to be stronger than these two Lesbian witches, even though he has the ability to become the god he truly is he still rejects it. To add insult to injury he let's the agents of both his future enemies into the castle who obviously would not take his side if push comes to shove. It makes sense from a game perspective that he can't become as strong as a god while there are still story left to be said, but he should at least have become significantly stronger.

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
How do you install the mods?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I saved before end but act 2 does not take that save, seems like it has to be the end save. Plus im not using any mod, just used save editor to edit money amount
goblin or whatever creates save for act2 before game throws you to main menu and that save is used to start act2 (start, select save, play). no need to cheat money, it is given right amount when needed.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

GwynBe

Jan 1, 2022
goblin or whatever creates save for act2 before game throws you to main menu and that save is used to start act2 (start, select save, play). no need to cheat money, it is given right amount when needed.
Yeah the problem is that after Sloth ask me to save and I type the save name, it show error as I posted above

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah the problem is that after Sloth ask me to save and I type the save name, it show error as I posted above
Once you meet Sloth for the second time, he breaks the fourth wall speaking directly to you the player and you name your save, that is good. You will NOT find that save in your act 1 saves.

The NEXT step is to open Act 2 and START A NEW GAME! Only by starting a new game in Act 2 will you have access to your Act 1 save. It looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.21 - 08.10.00.13.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.21 - 08.01.17.82.png
Then OPEN ACT 2 and click START to see this screen...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.21 - 08.18.18.05.png

Once you start a new game in Act 2, any new saves will appear in your load save screen here...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.21 - 08.20.35.18.png

You will ONLY see Act 2 saves in Act 2. Act 1 saves are only available in Act 1; Act 2 saves are only available in Act 2.
Your end of Act save(s) are only available when you select to start a new game in the next act. It will be the same if there is an Act 3 and beyond. It's just how this game is set up.

I hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Moosica

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Im having an issue when complete act I, I cant save to continue to act 2 please help
you are not using the current version because the version in the op is not current either.
download it (the most current revision), from this post or .

Reactions: GwynBe and Kthulian

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I already using ver 0.5
...with the internal version # 501 when the current release is 503.
you are not using the current version...
i didn't just post it for fun. either download it again and have a working version, or keep using an outdated version and complain about bugs.
it's up to you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes