Reemisms

Oct 5, 2021
Can anyone give me any hints as to how to enjoy some backdoor action with isabella at the Elf castle? Every time I try she says she's not ready for that...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone give me any hints as to how to enjoy some backdoor action with isabella at the Elf castle? Every time I try she says she's not ready for that...
don't think it's possible yet. what's your points with her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
don't think it's possible yet. what's your points with her?
I'm pretty sure anal is available for her in that arc.

Just checked, and yup. It is (and I'm not using any cheats or mods. Her Love points is maxed out at 9, and Lust points is at 3):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then it is, hard to remember all scenes since hjard fucks around planet.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Some dude just leaked this...

I know... it's a bit late but my... hand... was bitten... by... Humm... A Shark... Yes, that's the reason, my hand was bitten by a shark!!!

Oh right... April fools was yesterday, at least the update part is true.

Ataegina ActII V0.8.3 is ready folks.

Here are the links for the new version.

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
What is the future preparing for you? Really, tell me what you got.

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

abhishekadtiya2002@

Jul 30, 2019
Some dude just leaked this...

I know... it's a bit late but my... hand... was bitten... by... Humm... A Shark... Yes, that's the reason, my hand was bitten by a shark!!!

Oh right... April fools was yesterday, at least the update part is true.

Ataegina ActII V0.8.3 is ready folks.

Here are the links for the new version.

Ataegina Act II V0.8.3 PC

Ataegina Act II V0.8.3 Mac

Ataegina Act II V0.8.3 Android the66

Update from V0.8.2 >>> V0.8.3

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
What is the future preparing for you? Really, tell me what you got.

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Can you please reduce the game size?
1.91 GB on Android is too much

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
female dominatian cuckold? I thought this is a Harem game? Why are thos tags in there?
Its not mutually exclusive. A game with a harem route gets tagged Harem but it can also have other routes with different tags

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ataegina-Act2-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Not a fan of Fannay and Liliath joining the tower group. What's the point of alignments if they are all added to the harem anyway?

As a player I don't want to see non-MC characters have sex and I don't want to associate with LI that have slept with other non-MC characters. Liliath fucked Suntako, Bredita fucked a skeleton and a mind-controlled mage, the demon sister fucked her brother ... these characters have ZERO interest to me and I don't want them around except as adversaries. If you want to add redemption paths for them, fine, but keep them away from the harem please ... :(

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Not a fan of Fannay and Liliath joining the tower group. What's the point of alignments if they are all added to the harem anyway?

As a player I don't want to see non-MC characters have sex and I don't want to associate with LI that have slept with other non-MC characters. Liliath fucked Suntako, Bredita fucked a skeleton and a mind-controlled mage, the demon sister fucked her brother ... these characters have ZERO interest to me and I don't want them around except as adversaries. If you want to add redemption paths for them, fine, but keep them away from the harem please ... :(
So may be this game is not for someone like you? I mean if you have a problem with your bitches playing around with each other... You and your kind are the reason for half of non-ntr games on F95 have the ntr tag :HideThePain: You know Katla fucked a man for Isabella to be born? :WeSmart: What about Ayna and Katriona, such a whores, right? :KEK:

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
So may be this game is not for someone like you? I mean if you have a problem with your bitches playing around with each other... You and your kind are the reason for half of non-ntr games on F95 have the ntr tag :HideThePain: You know Katla fucked a man for Isabella to be born? :WeSmart: What about Ayna and Katriona, such a whores, right? :KEK:
I'm a harem lover myself but god damn these harem snowflakes are coming out of woodworks now oh no your girl is having fun with your other girl these harem snowflakes that scream ntr cause your girls are having fun with eachother are more of a cuck than an actual cuck. I have to sift through pages now to find out if a game has actual ntr or is labeled ntr because of some snowflake whining and crying that the girls are having fun with eachother.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019

So, by your logic, you'll never be in a relationship with a woman that had relationships before? I guess it's time for you to go buy yourself a sex doll.

Last edited:

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
So, by your logic, you'll never be in a relationship with a woman that had relationships before? I guess it's time for you to go buy yourself a sex doll.
Well.. I'm not saying I agree with the complaint about the game.
That's a bit exaggerated. It's just a game.

But your statement and the transfer to RL is also completely wrong.

Of course you know that a woman has had sex before and that's totally fine.
Everyone had a life before they met.

BUT.. I still don't want to hear vivid stories about it or be shown videos of my partner having sex with her ex-partner.
Sure, there may be people who like it, but others don't.. To each his own.

I think you could probably compare that to seeing a scene in the game where a LI used to have sex with another man.

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes