Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Some dude just leaked this...

I know... it's a bit late but my... hand... was bitten... by... Humm... A Shark... Yes, that's the reason, my hand was bitten by a shark!!!

Oh right... April fools was yesterday, at least the update part is true.

Ataegina ActII V0.8.3 is ready folks.

Here are the links for the new version.

Ataegina Act II V0.8.3 PC

Ataegina Act II V0.8.3 Mac

Ataegina Act II V0.8.3 Android the66

Update from V0.8.2 >>> V0.8.3

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
What is the future preparing for you? Really, tell me what you got.

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
What's this, Super Saiyan 2 Ayna?

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Not a fan of Fannay and Liliath joining the tower group. What's the point of alignments if they are all added to the harem anyway?

As a player I don't want to see non-MC characters have sex and I don't want to associate with LI that have slept with other non-MC characters. Liliath fucked Suntako, Bredita fucked a skeleton and a mind-controlled mage, the demon sister fucked her brother ... these characters have ZERO interest to me and I don't want them around except as adversaries. If you want to add redemption paths for them, fine, but keep them away from the harem please ... :(
You lost me with that 2nd paragraph. I'm not a fan of them joining the tower group either, or that we don't have an option to keep them out but the scenes they're involved in have been fine. Maybe this isn't for you?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Lust's name during fight one is Wrath.

Does anyone know how to get the scene with Lust? Whatever I do I can't seem to find it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there really a dark side in this cool story, I mean Anya and Bredita are past....... are lovers....were lovers. Anyway,now they are working together off and on now, One is fine with necromancy and the other is not, Dark cloak,White cloak. Both are cool. As the story has progressed Bredita is more Grey than Evil all the while it is the Demon Lords that are Evil. It seems though the main character can chose between Good or Grey, the couple "evil" choices leads to a very early end to the story "sad face" would have been very cool if there was a choice to have the mother turn into a succubus and stay as one. That short scene where she does shortly become one looked so bad ass hot. Oh well. The MC is a little busy with two Egyptian type Gods to deal with mentally. Great Story regardless.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
So may be this game is not for someone like you? I mean if you have a problem with your bitches playing around with each other... You and your kind are the reason for half of non-ntr games on F95 have the ntr tag :HideThePain: You know Katla fucked a man for Isabella to be born? :WeSmart: What about Ayna and Katriona, such a whores, right? :KEK:
Why should I care that Katla had sex with MC's demon daddy back in the day? Don't care, especially since dear old dad is no longer in the picture. And why should I care about girls having lesbian sex? No threat to my fragile ego, especially since their female partners are in the harem.

My critique was that the listed LI's were unavoidably SHOWN ON SCREEN to have contemporaneous sex with other male characters. Big no from me, thanks.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Lust's name during fight one is Wrath.

Does anyone know how to get the scene with Lust? Whatever I do I can't seem to find it.
choose lust on the first dream scene with her and the two queens. you'll miss out on the two queens but you can bang lust on the second dream scene.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Weak excuse. Merging girls who are obviously planned to be exclusive to Evil path with other paths is just dumb. At least have the decency to make them joining the tower optional for non-Evil paths.
I was under the impression that Liliana and Fannay were only visiting the tower so that Liliana can see Katriona to get checked out after her "incident." If Kthulian is moving those two evil bitches into MC's tower without giving the player a choice... He's just lost me as a fan. I mean, what the literal fuck is next if those two bitches move into the harem... are Bredita and Lust next? Fuck that!!! Player choice has been out the window in this game for some time now but I've managed to surf the tide this far yet this is heading for an epic wipeout... It's one thing to lend aid to Liliana when our goals align here temporarily but quite another to move those two evil bitches into MC's private sanctuary. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

I have made several grey area choices through the game but have followed a primarily good path. Having those two evil sluts living in my tower just won't do! It's bad enough IMHO that MC keeps inheriting all the voices of all the demons he's slain. My only comment to them is, "You are dead! Shut the fuck up!!!" Really feeling a push to the dark side here and I do not fucking like it. I prefer games that allow me to choose the MC's path rather than have one path thrust upon me... which is where this story is heading...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Okay... rant over... Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:lepew:

Last edited:

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Why should I care that Katla had sex with MC's demon daddy back in the day? Don't care, especially since dear old dad is no longer in the picture. And why should I care about girls having lesbian sex? No threat to my fragile ego, especially since their female partners are in the harem.

My critique was that the listed LI's were unavoidably SHOWN ON SCREEN to have contemporaneous sex with other male characters. Big no from me, thanks.
I'm fairly certain, Fanny never had any scenes with any males nor have any of the women in the game aside from Lisanna which was at the beginning, which we saw as a child? Legit one of the first scenes if not the first :WaitWhat: Move on my guy, the scene was avoidable as well.

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
I was under the impression that Liliana and Fannay were only visiting the tower so that Liliana can see Katriona to get checked out after her "incident." If Kthulian is moving those two evil bitches into MC's tower without giving the player a choice... He's just lost me as a fan. I mean, what the literal fuck is next if those two bitches move into the harem... are Bredita and Lust next? Fuck that!!! Player choice has been out the window in this game for some time now but I've managed to surf the tide this far yet this is heading for an epic wipeout... It's one thing to lend aid to Liliana when our goals align here temporarily but quite another to move those two evil bitches into MC's private sanctuary. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

I have made several grey area choices through the game but have followed a primarily good path. Having those two evil sluts living in my tower just won't do! It's bad enough IMHO that MC keeps inheriting all the voices of all the demons he's slain. My only comment to them is, "You are dead! Shut the fuck up!!!" Really feeling a push to the dark side here and I do not fucking like it. I prefer games that allow me to choose the MC's path rather than have one path thrust upon me... which is where this story is heading...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Okay... rant over... Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:lepew:
I assumed from his original post them joining wasn't optional but we've gotten no choice on that atm, nor have they really said anything about staying at the tower. If we were given the choice to decline Mida and the other girls I highly doubt those two of all LI's are gonna be an automatic add-on lol. Heed them no mind

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
I'm fairly certain, Fanny never had any scenes with any males nor have any of the women in the game aside from Lisanna which was at the beginning, which we saw as a child? Legit one of the first scenes if not the first :WaitWhat: Move on my guy, the scene was avoidable as well.
Now that I think abt it, I think Berdita has a few scenes when you're on the evil path, and the Devil girl (gogo I think was her name?) Had one or two scenes with her brother, and it's clear she's gonna be a possible path so like they said this game most likely isn't for you my guy :ROFLMAO:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Heed them no mind
Ignoring a problem like this is like catching the clap AND syphilis simultaneously then ignoring both and wondering why I'm literally rotting away!

Sure... heed them no mind. Pay no attention to the fact that I have two cases of stage four soul cancer living under my roof... right... It was bad enough that I had sex with them at the inn... That was a first in this gameplay with both of them... as soon as Katriona is done with Liliana, they are gone or I am gone. It's really just that fucking simple... I prefer to keep enemies OUTSIDE the walls of my keep, not within the living quarters. I really need to go back to my save before having sex with them and replay to see if it makes a difference but that will hold for next update. I need to see if we get the chance to say no to having them stay. It would be nice to speak with KVLT on their way out and say, "KVLT, if you see these two darkening our door again, you may dismember them and dispose of the corpses in whatever manner you see fit..."

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:rolleyes::unsure:

Last edited:

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Ignoring a problem like this is like catching the clap AND syphilis simultaneously then ignoring both and wondering why I'm literally rotting away!

Sure... heed them no mind. Pay no attention to the fact that I have two cases of stage four soul cancer living under my roof... right... It was bad enough that I had sex with them at the inn... That was a first in this gameplay with both of them... as soon as Katriona is done with Liliana, they are gone or I am gone. It's really just that fucking simple... I prefer to keep enemies OUTSIDE the walls of my keep, not within the living quarters. I really need to go back to my save before having sex with them and replay to see if it makes a difference but that will hold for next update. I need to see if we get the chance to say no to having them stay. It would be nice to speak with KVLT on their way out and say, "KVLT, if you see these two darkening our door again, you may dismember them and dispose of the corpses in whatever manner you see fit..."

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:rolleyes::unsure:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Shalamar94
4.20 star(s) 169 Votes