cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, I too would have like to see more of the girls still with us in the future, especially Kat and the orc whose name I can never remember
i'm sure all girls currently in castle and yotul (orc girl) and possibly bredita's "kids" will join too (once you go hjard no going back).

Reactions: S1nsational

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
This is the best game out there. Thank you for your hard work on it. I was just wondering in chapter one had animation for scenes, so why is there none in chapter 2? Not that really matters, just curious. I do enjoy some of the naughty stuff, like any other man, but I enjoy the actual story and adventure of the game, not to mention the awesome battles and the difficulty of the devil battles. Keep up this awesome story, all the best to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.8.3
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.

Note: There will be a one time check for PowerVR GPU at startup. You will only get this once and if you do have PowerVR, a file (GL2_on.rpy) will be created in your Documents folder.
Keeping this file here means you won't get the same check on a different port.
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.8.3

Last edited:
Reactions: ZiggyZpider

28sadio67

Dec 5, 2020
quick question, are there some issues with loadin actI files on actII? cause it's 2nd time I play actI and still not able to do it; (probably my fault)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quick question, are there some issues with loadin actI files on actII? cause it's 2nd time I play actI and still not able to do it; (probably my fault)
you do not load act1 saves, you play act1 to end and goblin creates save to be used on act2 and on act2 you press continue and select that save and start playing.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes... yes there is one big issue... Act one saves will only load in act one and act two saves will only load in act two.

The other issue is with your gameplay. There is a very high probability that you only THINK you have completed act one and have actually reached the end of your game based on the choices you made. I have already typed out the answer long hand three times. See best link below...

This is the most complete version of how to fix your "issue" with step by step instructions and screenshots. You are not alone, friend. I and many other players have experienced the same "issue." The game is not broken...
Click HERE for the answer to the "issue"

Hope this info helps you like it did me. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update with nice content (albeit short), for 1st time ever missed 1 sexconent (no fucking lust) and no clue why. Kthulian 2 typos and both are on bredita's memory lane.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So question about the most recent update;

Yeah, the 'visions' come in three main variants: Evil (karma at -30 or less), evil-ish (karma at -5 to -29), and good (karma above -5). The fully evil vision is always the same, but the two others have variations for different relationship statuses. The good vision checks off Mida (pregnant or not), Isabella, and Ryo, in that order. The light evil path checks Lilliana, the MC being Bredita's sub, and Fannay. The first relationship that meets the criteria is the one you'll see, if any.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, the 'visions' come in three main variants: Evil (karma at -30 or less), evil-ish (karma at -5 to -29), and good (karma above -5). The fully evil vision is always the same, but the two others have variations for different relationship statuses. The good vision checks off Mida (pregnant or not), Isabella, and Ryo, in that order. The light evil path checks Lilliana, the MC being Bredita's sub, and Fannay. The first relationship that meets the criteria is the one you'll see, if any.
Yeah, just guessing here, but I'm assuming the criteria is for the first girl who Love Points get maxed (9).
And Mida is really the easiest/quickest to get there unless the player is actively avoiding her route (for some reason).

I am genuinely interested in how Isabella and Ryo's good visions plays out though, and ngl it's a shame since LP for all three of Mida, Isabella and Ryo I have maxed. Think it would have been better to show all of them (assuming player meets the criteria of being on that girl's route and her LP maxed out) rather than just choosing one which came first and blocking out the rest.

Are they the exact same scene as Mida, just with Isabella and Ryo in place of "Mommy"? Or do they play out different?
If someone could post either the screenshots (for Isabella and Ryo) or save files for each of them (that is assuming the player went through each separate routes of course), I'd actually appreciate it.

Though, if their visions plays out pretty much same as Mida's, then I guess it's alright, since it's nothing different

well i got 1 baby and mida ready to birth another.
I got that too.
Though I'm seeing from gregers above that there might be different ones for different girls.

Problem is, I really don't wish to start all over from beginning just to see these 2 different visions, given I'm sticking to my canon save and all lol

Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Problem is, I really don't wish to start all over from beginning just to see these 2 different visions, given I'm sticking to my canon save and all lol
i think you'd need to do that few times, with high and low mida lovepoints and high corruption and 0 corruption and then do same with each girl in tower (incl bredita's brats).

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, just guessing here, but I'm assuming the criteria is for the first girl who Love Points get maxed (9).
And Mida is really the easiest/quickest to get there unless the player is actively avoiding her route (for some reason).

I am genuinely interested in how Isabella and Ryo's good visions plays out though, and ngl it's a shame since LP for all three of Mida, Isabella and Ryo I have maxed. Think it would have been better to show all of them (assuming player meets the criteria of being on that girl's route and her LP maxed out) rather than just choosing one which came first and blocking out the rest.

Are they the exact same scene as Mida, just with Isabella and Ryo in place of "Mommy"? Or do they play out different?
If someone could post either the screenshots (for Isabella and Ryo) or save files for each of them (that is assuming the player went through each separate routes of course), I'd actually appreciate it.

Though, if their visions plays out pretty much same as Mida's, then I guess it's alright, since it's nothing different

Short version: No, they're not identical, but they're all just short vignettes. Without going through and screenshotting everything, here's just the script with a few annotations.

I don't play the good path, but the way it is set up you probably have to actively avoid Mida to not get her scene.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Short version: No, they're not identical, but they're all just short vignettes. Without going through and screenshotting everything, here's just the script with a few annotations.

I don't play the good path, but the way it is set up you probably have to actively avoid Mida to not get her scene.
Huh, you know what?
That's quite interesting, thanks!

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022

What's an almost evil path?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes