cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there really a dark side in this cool story, I mean Anya and Bredita are past....... are lovers....were lovers.

not rly, either hjard joins to bredita's side and gets benefits from her and does some evil choices but doubt hjard becomes massmurderer/rapist.

still not mod update?
prolly end of the week. choices are somewhat obvious so not necessarily needed.

Reactions: Balu83

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
still not mod update?
Still unclear on the concept that we will have it when we have it and not before? There is a special forum just for these types of requests for mod updates or you can contact the mod author directly. This is not the place for these requests.

Also... I agree with cxx...
choices are somewhat obvious so not necessarily needed.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
not rly, either hjard joins to bredita's side and gets benefits from her and does some evil choices but doubt hjard becomes massmurderer/rapist.
This update had the option to see the future. When I did it on my bad guy save he had made himself into a king and had Liliana chained up naked next to his throne.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This update had the option to see the future. When I did it on my bad guy save he had made himself into a king and had Liliana chained up naked next to his throne.
well depending choices led to that then not necessarily that evil.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
How did you get that? All I got was him burning down a city whilst riding on his dragon, talking to the sins in his head. I don't want to destroy, I want to rule with an iron fist.

Reactions: arkange994

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
How did you get that? All I got was him burning down a city whilst riding on his dragon, talking to the sins in his head. I don't want to destroy, I want to rule with an iron fist.
I don't know exactly which choices it was but I think the main one is when you are inside her head you can either help her or control her.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I don't know exactly which choices it was but I think the main one is when you are inside her head you can either help her or control her.
I did that, I might need to get more corruption or something, I'm going to play around with that and see if anything become different.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What I would like to know is - what is corruption value for - I am playing the good path where all my girls have no corruption value - but Isabella has obtained a 3 under the corruption value - what does this mean and do?

Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I would like to know is - what is corruption value for - I am playing the good path where all my girls have no corruption value - but Isabella has obtained a 3 under the corruption value - what does this mean and do?
more dirty lewd is my guess.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When viewing stats for the LI/potential LI, the left number is a love/admiration type of score, the right number is lust. Lust equals bum loving... You CAN have high lust with the girls and still be on the good path. It is technically called "corruption" in the game files but it functions more like lust in other games and serves to loosen that girl's inhibitions for kinky sex, like anal.

The corruption they mentioned pertains to your "karma" number in the far top left of the screen when you "open your eye" in the bottom right corner. The "karma" stat is above your magic skills. A higher positive number indicates following the "good" path while those following the "evil" path will likely see a negative number for "karma." Neutral play with both good/evil choice combinations will result in a karma score somewhere in between. Currently, at 17, I have earned all points available AFAIK and have not lost a single one. So, I will NOT be seeing the future described in the quote inserted below. TBH, I don't remember now what I did see... I was preoccupied by the thought of having two evil bitches in my home and just wanted to ensure they hadn't burned the place down yet or started a Sapphic cult of some kind...
Screenshot 2023-04-04 122410.png
Like I said... with a karma score of 17, I didn't see Liliana naked in chains. Honestly, I don't find Liliana or Fannay all that attractive. Meh... Mida's my number one girl. I love Isabella too:love:
Screenshot 2023-03-08 163142.png
Screenshot 2023-01-30 211402.png
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
phat: why no horsy girl?
She's in the top image... Only listed my top two... top two is just that... two, Mida and Isabella. I like the centaur girl and although it might sound specist or speciesist (however you say it) I prefer horsy girl in her humanoid form. I love horses and rode them as often as possible in my youth. Sexually, I prefer two legged tail... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Something also worth mentioning... I would take our little orc girlfriend over both Liliana and Fannay. The orc girl isn't the most beautiful but she is sweet and eager to please. I admire both of those qualities in a woman.;)(y)

Reactions: imzahai
Apr 16, 2018
So, How does the paths affect sex scenes? Is it just better to take the evil path? Is good path just vanilla? if so I don't dig it unless I can get them too with the price of one playthrough.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Great update can't wait for the next one. I will play it from the beginning after Act 2 to go back and correct a few things I did wrong. One of them is dumping Mida a while back and just to think I was so happy about that and about a year later I'm like what the hell was I thinking? In a way that's what makes this game great IMO it gives you the option to explore and play as you want and see the consequences of those choices.

Reactions: Kthulian

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
well depending choices led to that then not necessarily that evil.
I got something completely different
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I am wondering how I got this when listening to others. I have been sort of a neutral route with a quite a lot of evil choices when it comes to enemies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Illuminati00

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, How does the paths affect sex scenes? Is it just better to take the evil path? Is good path just vanilla? if so I don't dig it unless I can get them too with the price of one playthrough.
well so far on good neutral hjard has banged near every1 except bredita (will be later) and some others, evil path prolly locks some girls and same with good, paths do cross over each other so might get chance to have sex with locked girls on good/evil.

there are some kinks like 3somes (mmf and mff) but no other dudes involved just magikal clones of hjard mostly and teacher-student sex and non-human sex and cucking (by hjard not other dudes).

Reactions: AnonymousUnique123

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I got something completely different I got a scene where you're at at a table sitting for dinner or something with your future daughter with Mida and her showing you a spell she has learnt, and then Mida shows up later and she is pregnant. I was expecting all the girls to turn up pregnant to be honest. But I am wondering how I got this when listening to others. I have been sort of a neutral route with a quite a lot of evil choices when it comes to enemies.
I got that same scene and I've been doing 90% of the good choices, have a Good Moral score of 16 when getting that scene, would have been higher but I killed the badguys at the fort etc

Also, I too would have like to see more of the girls still with us in the future, especially Kat and the orc whose name I can never remember

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes