Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If you're in the middle of a route and then download the 4.0 version, will the saves still work? And will you miss any previous scene that was updated, or is the new stuff additional things that happen after the end of the previous version?
You won't miss anything if you transfer your save to v0.4.0, don't worry. (y)

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
You won't miss anything if you transfer your save to v0.4.0, don't worry. (y)
And to do that, do I just unpack to my current Ataegina directory, or do I unpack to an empty directory and then transfer the save file (where is it by the way) to this new directory? (Sorry for the questions, I'm really not a programmer).

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
And to do that, do I just unpack to my current Ataegina directory, or do I unpack to an empty directory and then transfer the save file (where is it by the way) to this new directory? (Sorry for the questions, I'm really not a programmer).
If you're on PC you don't need to do anything, really, but you can copy your save folder from whatever version you're on and place it in the \game folder of v0.4.0 if you want to. Your saves from your ren'py games are stored somewhere in the appdata folder as well and auto populate whenever you're playing a new version of a game you've played before.

If you're on mac, linux, or android, I'm not sure. Sorry.
I can't get a continuation of the story.
Do I have to start from the beginning?
The update is for the neutral path only. If you don't have a neutral path save, there is no new content for you in this update.

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
And then Princess Ryo says "あなたは 台ばかです。" You're a big fool. Damn, they speak Japanese in Ataegina. I'm beginning to think their world was colonized by an old group of pioneers from Earth whose ship crashed on the planet (perhaps giving rise to magic by becoming the original allesterrium meteorite?)...

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
need some help please.

i restarted the game and now I'm stuck in freeroam. I'm supposed to explore the island and I've been everywhere exept the city wich i can't get into

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
That would be in the rpy file. (y)

I took care of it if you want to use this, or you could do it yourself if you'd prefer. Just drop this in the \game folder and overwrite.
appreciate the fix! personally i went full corruption with my save but encountered the error when tried to mix things up haha so don't really need it.. just wanted to share my finding for the benefit of other players

Reactions: Kthulian

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
appreciate the fix! personally i went full corruption with my save but encountered the error when tried to mix things up haha so don't really need it.. just wanted to share my finding for the benefit of other players
It was an error in the script, just a typo, it wasn't anything you did. (y)
need some help please.

i restarted the game and now I'm stuck in freeroam. I'm supposed to explore the island and I've been everywhere exept the city wich i can't get into
If I remember correctly, go back to the mountain, then you should be able to go to the city. (y)

Reactions: Kthulian

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
It was an error in the script, just a typo, it wasn't anything you did. (y)

If I remember correctly, go back to the mountain, then you should be able to go to the city. (y)
had to go there 3 times total, now it works. thx

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I accidentally deleted my saves.. Can anyone share the last save file of 0.39 with neutral path
Why bother, just play it again Sam, it's not really that long to begin with, and you get to enjoy it again at your own pace, making your own choices.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Well I have to say that I really enjoy the neutral path aswell, just tried it today for the first time. Until then I only had an evil and a good path but damn that neutral one is a beast. But yeah its obvious that Mom and Sis are not really mom and sis its more likely that they are like a foster family. Read a couple of times about "incest-path" but I do not think it is like that. Especially cause they found the MC as a Baby after they killed the demon. I guess its like the MC is a reborn evil mastermind and you can choose to become the same in the end or someone differenct according to your choices.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes