Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Kthulian Hi bro can i ask you someting? Sex scenes are pictured or animated? I cant see the tag but sometimes DEV can forgot that :D
Pictured.

Omg. Even android version 1.03gb
The Android version is compressed. Not to the same point as your typical compressed versions in order to preserve image quality, but still quite compressed. The compressed version isn't really that much smaller than the Android version...

It needs a walkthrough Mod so we can start from the beginning the right way.
There is no "right way". There are 3 paths in the game: good, neutral, and evil. Many players play all 3. Some only play one or two. The game explains how to get onto each path. It's really not all that complicated.

Reactions: Kthulian

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is the end of the current content after speaking with princess ryo (good path)? A bit confused.
You have to go to your room after that, and depending on the path and your choices, one of the girl visits you. Then there's a Bredita scene which is the same on all 3 routes and that's the end. You know you finished because you get the usual end of version scene with the 2 girls in the capital.

Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel
May 4, 2020
You have to go to your room after that, and depending on the path and your choices, one of the girl visits you. Then there's a Bredita scene which is the same on all 3 routes and that's the end. You know you finished because you get the usual end of version scene with the 2 girls in the capital.
Just says u should look around the college more?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Is the end of the current content after speaking with princess ryo (good path)? A bit confused.
Just says u should look around the college more?
Right, forgot to mention this in my previous post:

There's currently a bug in the game. If you didn't purchase any of the demon spell books in v0.4.2, you're unable to progress. Kthu will work on a fix/patch soon. Unfortunately, he's busy with his day job at the moment.

May 4, 2020
Right, forgot to mention this in my previous post:

There's currently a bug in the game. If you didn't purchase any of the demon spell books in v0.4.2, you're unable to progress. Kthu will work on a fix/patch soon. Unfortunately, he's busy with his day job at the moment.
Ok thanks man

Reactions: Ozel

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Pictured.

The Android version is compressed. Not to the same point as your typical compressed versions in order to preserve image quality, but still quite compressed. The compressed version isn't really that much smaller than the Android version...

There is no "right way". There are 3 paths in the game: good, neutral, and evil. Many players play all 3. Some only play one or two. The game explains how to get onto each path. It's really not all that complicated.
It doesn't matter to you. It matters to me.
It needs a walkthroough Mod.
Abd since it doesn't have one, I'll just do the update, delete everything but the saves and wait for next update.
Like i'm starting to do with every other game.

Last edited:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If you can enable the console in ren'py, you can fix the issue yourself with these two commands:

lvl1v42altspell = 1
v42spellbookcount = 1

Best of luck getting one made. (y)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Abd since it doesn't have one, I'll just do the update, delete everything but the saves and wait for next update.
Like i'm starting to do with every other game.
Dude, the game has 3 paths that changes everything u will see in the game, how can u do a mod with the "right" way when the game has 3 paths and everyone is the "right"?

U only need to know how to go with the path u can play, be a good person and u will go with the good path, being an asshole and u will go with the bad, and try to swap bewteen good and bad choices and u will go with the neutral.. is too easy :/

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes