papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Recently downloaded latest update of this game & dark magic (android). 3.36 gb used totally. But both of them have game breaking bugs. Not using unlimited wifi. What a disaster. Disappointed
I'll give you some advice, wait a couple of days before downloading new games or updates, that way other people will find the bugs, the developer or other coders will fix the bugs and you can download a bug free version when available.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Recently downloaded latest update of this game & dark magic (android). 3.36 gb used totally. But both of them have game breaking bugs. Not using unlimited wifi. What a disaster. Disappointed
did you dl fix too?

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
downloaded the game for Mac but when I open it, it says I don't have permission
Hi mate, typically an issue with the newer OSX versions. try the steps below, should help you

open terminal.
enter sudo chmod -R 777
then drag and drop the application you are trying to open.

it should look like this; sudo chmod -R 777 app-path
hit return and enter your password

no visible prompts per se but once you've done this the app should open

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah, I guess the financial side might prove to be a problem. You also gotta consider that if you let someone else have pretty much free rein over your text, it will make that just as much their game as yours, which probably isn't ideal. I could give a suggestion on how to fix the OP description though?
Of course, all help is welcome, that's something I've always said.

Oh my God!
What about this update ... I will repeat myself but:
Oh my God!

I love it and I send my congratulations on this job.
Let's start with the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must admit that this new update tells us about magic spells that can be strengthened. I guess this part will be deepened later and that we will know more about it in the next updates. I find it particularly interesting and I am waiting to see what it will turn out.

On the other hand, I must make a few remarks, concerning the end of this update:
Ideas for the future:
I admit it will be very promising ... but you will have a lot of work to do Kthulian.

Maybe it will be necessary to put the differences back into the paths of good, evil and neutral. Because it must be admitted that the paths remain relatively the same, despite changes in the dialogues. And I don't hide that I miss it.
It would also be necessary to highlight difficult choices which would not necessarily have an impact on the alignment. Like, I choose to help which or which kingdom, save the elves or the dark elves, protect this or that character ...
Choices a bit like the games from Telltales Games, hard choices to make but with definitive consequences (the death of such and such a character on our conscience, the contempt or the thanks of such and such people that we have helped. ..). I know, again, it's a hell of a job I'm asking for. But I think it will bring real depth to your game.

I also have a question, but I don't think I get an answer right away:

Once again, well done Kthulian and everyone who helped out with this update. And I will wait ... with difficulty for the next update.
I think you may have said something that will happen there :sneaky:
And of course, thank you as usual

See? I'm paying attention to what you guys say... And I did say that having 2 dicks could be doable :p

View attachment 1020418
Getting this error after choosing :" Ignore mida and go to baths".
Can anyone please help out?
There ;)

Indeed...

Here's a fix , Just drop it in the "game" folder, thanks ;)

yzs

Oct 21, 2018
about 5-6 hours into the game and im wondering how much brain damage the MC has considering he seems to spend more time unconscious than anything else its kinda disappointing tbh MC doesnt feel powerful in any real way except for scripted events it feels like watching a 12 episode anime but they just took random parts from each episode and put them together but its not bad its just all over the place too many unconscious dream segments that undermine the flow of the story those should happen after the initial story concept has been established but they happen constantly from the start while the actual initial concept are being told making it feel jumbled

battles are fun tho best ive played in any ren'py game yet

Reactions: Kthulian and Paapi

James E

Aug 1, 2018
I would also like to say that as a proof of concept, if it gets the public interest I hope, I'll keep developing it as soon as I finish (maybe during xD) my other projects like and another joined project.
Also, if you find bugs or things you would like to change/add just let me know.

Cheers
Hi,

I Love this game! But in the latest update, if I don´t want to sleep with Mida, on any of the paths, once I get to the Arch Mage, and she tells me to take a bath, if i haven´t slept with Mida, before (MC Clone Scene) the game gives me an error. So the game pretty much forces you to sleep with Mida... That takes away possibilities... I hope you can fix this. Thanks.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

I Love this game! But in the latest update, if I don´t want to sleep with Mida, on any of the paths, once I get to the Arch Mage, and she tells me to take a bath, if i haven´t slept with Mida, before (MC Clone Scene) the game gives me an error. So the game pretty much forces you to sleep with Mida... That takes away possibilities... I hope you can fix this. Thanks.
The fix is 3 posts above yours, and also 3 pages before this one

Indeed...

Here's a fix , Just drop it in the "game" folder, thanks ;)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Ataegina V0.4.8

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes