whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ah, the Bioware method of "choice" and story telling.

I get why it's done but that's annoying.
Can add CD Projekt Red's last game to that, where only 6-7 lines of dialogue in the whole game made any real difference.
Definite promoter of the illusion of choice.

ezala

May 7, 2017
Of course, all help is welcome, that's something I've always said.
You could do it along the lines of something like:

"In a world filled with magic and riddled with war, you don on the robe of a magi. A life of spellcraft, politics and intrigue awaits you. Will you use your powers to unify the land and its people, or shall you use them for your own personal gain and amusement, no matter the cost?"

As I said, that's but a simple suggestion so go ahead and use it, a part of it or just ignore it. I still think the description needs a facelift, though.

Reactions: Kthulian
Sep 3, 2020
Which game are you talking about ... LOL
It is definitely not Ataegina ... ;)

(In changelog I count 24 updates for Ataegina. How many updates you said are in the game you are talking about) ;)
I like this game but I have a problem because of my reading disability I have to use the self voicing option but it doesn't work well for me every time I turn it on before every dialogue I have to hear 00000000

is there any mod or alterations I can do to the files so I don't have to hear 0-0 before every dialogue

any help I could get to solve this problem would be appreciated
I cant play the newest update

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I like this game but I have a problem because of my reading disability I have to use the self voicing option but it doesn't work well for me every time I turn it on before every dialogue I have to hear 00000000

is there any mod or alterations I can do to the files so I don't have to hear 0-0 before every dialogue

any help I could get to solve this problem would be appreciated
I cant play the newest update
I would really like to help you, so... Is it the font style, is it the size of the font? Is there some sort of Font that is friendlier for you to read? If yes what is it?
Or is it mandatory that it must be a text to speech thing? If this is the case I would need some time to understand how that works on renpy because I never tried such thing.

Cheers!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I would really like to help you, so... Is it the font style, is it the size of the font? Is there some sort of Font that is friendlier for you to read? If yes what is it?
Or is it mandatory that it must be a text to speech thing? If this is the case I would need some time to understand how that works on renpy because I never tried such thing.

Cheers!!
Now that is fan service!

• Haha
Reactions: Paapi and Kthulian

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Cheers!!
putting alt "" after all text on the screen that shows points should stop voicing the points everywhere. actually, clicking on the eye to hide the heart icon and points should also stop it from being voiced

Sep 3, 2020
putting alt "" after all text on the screen that shows points should stop voicing the points everywhere. actually, clicking on the eye to hide the heart icon and points should also stop it from being voiced
I am not very good at Reading and text to speech is the only way I can play adult visual novels games and i love adult visual novels

Sep 3, 2020

Cheers!!
it is mandatory that it must be a text to speech because I can't read at all without some kind of program

and if you're wondering how im i able to leave comments I use Google speak

but thank you so much for making a game with text to speech it helps a lot❤

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, I played this ages ago and was wondering what is the situation of this game currently?

4.20 star(s) 168 Votes