Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Will wait for that scene.....

Overall good update. But kinda disappointed due to the lack orc girI (forgot her name) new content.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm sorry for any typos or grammar problems found this update, I was feeling crappy yesterday and sort of half-assed what I was doing and then just handed it off to Kthulian.

I will correct any problems before the next release so that on replay it will be perfect.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry for any typos or grammar problems found this update, I was feeling crappy yesterday and sort of half-assed what I was doing and then just handed it off to Kthulian.

I will correct any problems before the next release so that on replay it will be perfect.
I definitely don't think it needs to be perfect, and I think it looks good generally, so well done. FYI, I did notice something that is either a typo in this latest update or on the original map of the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, RoadWulf / Kthulian, would it be possible in the UI to add some button to show the world map? I might be missing it, and perhaps this already exists in the game. Since I don't know, when characters mention an area and I don't happen to remember where it is, I've been having to find some point where I can see the map and load the game there, then looking at the names of nations, and then returning. It would be nice to have the reference easily accessible.

Reactions: Kthulian

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks glad you enjoy it.

In my playthrough, Mida is in the tower, but I got the scene where MC and Mida took bath together in update 0.5.4 instead of the scene in this update (I got the same scene twice). I didn't get the new scene with Mida.

But still another awesome update Kthulian Finally get to bang Isabella.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
oh you have gotten orc fetish?
NO. Muscle body fetish!!!

Actually not. Breditha got a traitor as assistant. So i want yotul's big brother to team up With mc who is betrayed by the same body guard of bredita. Just considering yotul as a bridge to him (ofcourse i like bonus contents too!!)

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In my playthrough, Mida is in the tower, but I got the scene where MC and Mida took bath together in update 0.5.4 instead of the scene in this update (I got the same scene twice). I didn't get the new scene with Mida.

Not the first time banging scene with Isabella

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018

Had also the same issue

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So just asking out of curiosity, how many characters are confirmed to be pregnant now (a stat which can only be seen with the WT mod with the "Pregnant +1" stat in choice when MC cums inside)?

Mida is definitely one (I think she actually had it 2~3 times at least).
With this update, both Isabella & Bredita have gotten that stat too.

Anyone else?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I definitely don't think it needs to be perfect, and I think it looks good generally, so well done. FYI, I did notice something that is either a typo in this latest update or on the original map of the world.
Also, RoadWulf / Kthulian, would it be possible in the UI to add some button to show the world map? I might be missing it, and perhaps this already exists in the game. Since I don't know, when characters mention an area and I don't happen to remember where it is, I've been having to find some point where I can see the map and load the game there, then looking at the names of nations, and then returning. It would be nice to have the reference easily accessible.
That was me, I was too in a "fuck it" mode to go back and recheck the name of the second country.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes