Jun 29, 2021
Ataegina is one of those games, I play for the plot and the spice. Been playing since the first release, and in retrospect, the game has improved a lot. The quality of the renders has gotten so much better compared to the early releases. Btw Kthulian will there be a Steam Release of ACT I, and, on the sideline, will we get a WARP remake?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
15 I think, I was able to do it with 20
Yup, 15 it is

Ataegina is one of those games, I play for the plot and the spice. Been playing since the first release, and in retrospect, the game has improved a lot. The quality of the renders has gotten so much better compared to the early releases. Btw Kthulian will there be a Steam Release of ACT I, and, on the sideline, will we get a WARP remake?
Thank you, glad that you enjoy it and that you've been here for so long, I've been trying my best to get better and I've been having help from many people with different skills, that's why I always mention them in the credits :)

Your questions...

Steam for Act I ? Probably... Maybe a special steam version with both acts as a single game :unsure:

WARP remake? Yes sir! It's not being made right now because I can't find a fucking GPU for sale... That isn't overpriced I mean :cry:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ataegina is one of those games, I play for the plot and the spice.
Yeah.
Though, i wish there was some actual mind-control based on your skill in illusion so i could make use of my 61 points in illusion without relying on some extremely suspicious invasive rock species i got from a certain totally not suspicious demon as a "gift." :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Copy pasta from mi patreoni!!!

If you find a bug during Bredita scene should solve it (Place it inside /game folder)

Here is ActII V0.5.6!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 PC (mirror)

Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 MAC (mirror)

Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 Android (mirror) The66

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, here's my compressed version:

Ataegina [Act II v0.5.6] [Kthulian] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Compressed Size - PC/Linux: 354 MB - Mac: 335 MB

Tools used:
UnRen v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is official, supported by myself and Kthulian. Tested to be working.
Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality to save disk space.

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Copy pasta from mi patreoni!!!

If you find a bug during Bredita scene THIS should solve it (Place it inside /game folder)

Here is ActII V0.5.6!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 PC
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 PC (mirror)
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 MAC
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 MAC (mirror)
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 Android The66
Ataegina Act II v0.5.6 Android (mirror) The66

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)
V4.9 -> V0.5 MAC/PC Update Only

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
great update as always Kthulian, i can't get enough of this game. I really liked the fact that you get different dragons for every route,and ofc the highlight was that we finally get a proper scene with the queen herself!
How many acts do you plan to make in total?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
great update as always Kthulian, i can't get enough of this game. I really liked the fact that you get different dragons for every route,and ofc the highlight was that we finally get a proper scene with the queen herself!
How many acts do you plan to make in total?
Thank you my friend.
Well,the plan is v0.1 -> v0.5 Act I // v0.5.1 -> v1.0 Act II The end.

But who knows? It took me 3 years to get here and many plans were changed so...

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thank you my friend.
Well,the plan is v0.1 -> v0.5 Act I // v0.5.1 -> v1.0 Act II The end.

But who knows? It took me 3 years to get here and many plans were changed so...
Thanks for answering. Well I certainly wouldn't mind if you made another act,this is one of my fave games,the story and atmosphere are amazing,and there are many great girls and some of them still have very little scenes. Ofc in the end it's your decision and all,but I think many people would like to see it's continuation.

• Red Heart

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
all the links for act 1 are dead or near unusable.
not sure what's nearly unusable for you, but mega working fine along with nopy for win/lin and mac, nopy for android, mega and workupload for all available compressed versions of act1, speeds are good even w/o account, OP had been updated 9 mins before you posted, so check again or stop smoking shit...

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
hopefully modder STJay will log in soon and update his fine mod as well, otherwise i would have to start over or bork my saves.

Jun 29, 2021
Yeah.
Though, i wish there was some actual mind-control based on your skill in illusion so i could make use of my 61 points in illusion without relying on some extremely suspicious invasive rock species i got from a certain totally not suspicious demon as a "gift." :sneaky:
A famous dwarf once said: “Ahh, my favorite type of magic... LESBOMANCY!”

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough mod has been updated. It was tested and works on an unren'd copy of the game. I didn't test in without unren, but it should still work. I'll be working on the gallery and cheats mod over the next couple of hours.

I'd just like to throw some notes here out about this version in terms of scenes and dialogue you can see that may not be discussed specifically in the WT.
  • You get a bit more romantic dialogue with Cerea if Mida isn't in the tower and if you don't have a deal with her.
  • You can only see the Isabella scene if you've been intimate with her in the past, or if her love or corruption is 4 or greater.
    • The scene is a bit different if Mida is in the tower and has 4 or greater corruption.
  • The pool scene with Mida is different depending on whether she saw you with Isabella.
    • Otherwise, it's almost exactly like the pool scene back in v0.54.
  • The color of dragon you see and the type of dialogue you have with it is based on a variable back in v0.49.
  • There's a bit of extra dialogue between Katla and Mida if Mida is in the tower.
    • This triggers a variable that may be used later.
  • The Bredita scene in this version require you to be on her route.
  • The sub/dom relationship that you had with Bredita in v0.53 doesn't have an effect on the sub/dom relationship in this version.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes