Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Looks like there was more 0.4.7 than 0.5 in my alleged 0.5 download. When I went to combat the mimic, combat crashed on an unknown enemy (mimic was actually labeled as a v48trapper). So I just trashed it all and went with the act 1 compressed download instead. That let me pick up from an autosave and get into the combat after I had decompiled the bytecode and enabled the console to get my investigation done.

I saw a couple of messages in here from people wondering why they didn't manage to get prompted to save for act 1. They may either have run into my old version problem or a similar old version masquerading as 0.5 thing.
Nothing was masquerading as anything. Download the full 0.5 version for Act I and it works fine.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I already pointed that that I did that. I'm also pointing out that whatever version I dl'ed and extracted at some point in time had a weird mix of files in it.

Nothing was masquerading as anything. Download the full 0.5 version for Act I and it works fine.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hmm, not sure what is happening with Ozel, yet till he drops by, here is unofficial win compressed 0.55 version (298 MB): MEGA
He is temporarily without access to the internet, he should be back soon.
As a hat off to Ozel 4 being a continuous contributor to the reach of this game,
I was without power for a while because of being hit by a hurricane, so I wasn't able to test or compress this version of the game on time.

Thanks, Canto. Cheers.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Re-picked up this game after a while. Just getting to end of Ep.1 and am curious, did the dev decide to stop doing animated scenes completely?

Many, many games start with wonky 2 fame loops and get better over time (e.g. High Rise Climb went from bad loops to excellent anims nowadays). Ataegina seemed to be headed in that direction and was getting into pretty good territory around the 4th scene with the gf and that random scene between a general and a princess, so the dev is clearly capable. Just seems odd that it then completely stopped.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I just recently tried Part One, and I am wondering if it is normal to end it with zero points for Sylvana. (Ryo doesn't even seem to be a romantic option, yet, so that one is understandable.) I tried really hard to get her attention, but no go.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

Needed help in importing Act 1 saves . As finishing Act 1 i got "act1vars.rpyc" file and all save files , i have used this in Act 2 and still the game not started . Act 1 saves are not compatible and the import is not working .

How to fix this issues ? it shows Import 0 entries in Start game .

1.png

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
Just played through both acts and enjoyed it. I feel like this should get the mind control tag since there is a decent amount in here. I hope more is added besides just calessa and some scenes here and there.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes