Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As a hat off to Ozel 4 being a continuous contributor to the reach of this game,
here be some mirrors to the compressed version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, not sure what is happening with Ozel, yet till he drops by, here is unofficial win compressed 0.55 version (298 MB): MEGA
He is temporarily without access to the internet, he should be back soon.

Yup, just removed that info (y)
Thank you for making mages something greater then lust cannon fodder.

Reactions: "CJ"

Dan142

Sep 16, 2018
Does someone have a save for the start of act 2 I can use? For some reason my game doesn't give me the option to make a special save.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough and Cheat Mod updated for the latest version (cheat mod doesn't have any additions). Will be updating the Gallery Mod over the next few days.

Reactions: Hornyowl and "CJ"

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If I said yes to Bredita does it start an evil route or its just a simple training? I don't want to ruin my relastionship with Anya.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know there is a dream sequence involving them on the neutral path. I don't remember anything else (unless you count the clothing spell incident).
I don't recall anything else with them, either. There was also when MC and gf turned into cats in the bath while they were there.

As for the incest, and maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but I didn't think MC was actually related to them. Like, he was adopted or something...

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't recall anything else with them, either. There was also when MC and gf turned into cats in the bath while they were there.

As for the incest, and maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but I didn't think MC was actually related to them. Like, he was adopted or something...
Yep. MC was found on some battlefield as a baby

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Was trying to figure out why I never got prompted to save for act II and seem to be stuck back on V0.4.7 (All Paths) when the end of content comes up. This, in spite of the fact that the download advertises itself as 0.5-pc and has rpy files going up to v50.rpy. Note, I unpack and dump any rpa archives and then run unrpyc as necessary to decompile bytecode for when authors decide to be assholes about their content.

The end of V47.rpy looks like:

Code:
    MC "Oh... I'm a bit drunk... I should lie down and rest"
    MC "Maybe read a book..."

jump yann11
That matches the dialog I got at the end of the playthrough when I was dumped into end of content tease. So where is yan11?

Code:
Ataegina-0.5-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "yann11" {} \;
./act1vars.rpy:    jump yann11
./v47.rpy:    jump yann11
./v39.rpy:label yann11:
Way back in v39.rpy content? Really? Okay so maybe that is just the dev re-using code like a champ, and the hit that looks suspiciously like something that might be mean to create a save for act ii (act1vars.rpy) also drops back to it. A look at act1vars.rpy does confirm that it is indeed the save game process for act ii, and it begins with a "label act1vars" statement. So where in hell does that jump happen?

Code:
Ataegina-0.5-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "jump act1vars" {} \;
./v50.rpy:    jump act1vars
Thought so.... So our "jump yan11" statement at the end of v47.rpy needs to be replaced by whatever is at the top of v48.rpy instead. That just happens to be "label v48jan". So lets just hack v47.rpy so it continues on with the proper ending of act 1. I've attached the fixed v47.rpy file that got me going again with the act 1 content from a v0.4.7 save.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Was trying to figure out why I never got prompted to save for act II and seem to be stuck back on V0.4.7 (All Paths) when the end of content comes up. This, in spite of the fact that the download advertises itself as 0.5-pc and has rpy files going up to v50.rpy. Note, I unpack and dump any rpa archives and then run unrpyc as necessary to decompile bytecode for when authors decide to be assholes about their content.

The end of V47.rpy looks like:

Code:
    MC "Oh... I'm a bit drunk... I should lie down and rest"
    MC "Maybe read a book..."

jump yann11
That matches the dialog I got at the end of the playthrough when I was dumped into end of content tease. So where is yan11?

Code:
Ataegina-0.5-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "yann11" {} \;
./act1vars.rpy:    jump yann11
./v47.rpy:    jump yann11
./v39.rpy:label yann11:
Way back in v39.rpy content? Really? Okay so maybe that is just the dev re-using code like a champ, and the hit that looks suspiciously like something that might be mean to create a save for act ii (act1vars.rpy) also drops back to it. A look at act1vars.rpy does confirm that it is indeed the save game process for act ii, and it begins with a "label act1vars" statement. So where in hell does that jump happen?

Code:
Ataegina-0.5-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "jump act1vars" {} \;
./v50.rpy:    jump act1vars
Thought so.... So our "jump yan11" statement at the end of v47.rpy needs to be replaced by whatever is at the top of v48.rpy instead. That just happens to be "label v48jan". So lets just hack v47.rpy so it continues on with the proper ending of act 1. I've attached the fixed v47.rpy file that got me going again with the act 1 content from a v0.4.7 save.
have you tried downloading full 0.5 (Act 1) without any mods? because I'm pretty sure it works fine

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
STJay
Hey there, I'm looking to port to android with your mods and I'm wondering if it is possible to combine the WT + Gallery + Cheat. Looking at the screens.rpy, it looks like there's a lot of difference between the WT and the Cheat version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey there, I'm looking to port to android with your mods and I'm wondering if it is possible to combine the WT + Gallery + Cheat. Looking at the screens.rpy, it looks like there's a lot of difference between the WT and the Cheat version.
possible? yes
will it happen? that's up to that person who made android port

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That was V0.5 as far as I could tell. It has a 9/1/21 datestamp. It's possible that the dev might have posted a "silent" update to the download link after I got it from here, but that's one of the reasons why you should always bump a version number when you decide to fix something.

Like I said, I just fixed it for myself.

have you tried downloading full 0.5 (Act 1) without any mods? because I'm pretty sure it works fine

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like there was more 0.4.7 than 0.5 in my alleged 0.5 download. When I went to combat the mimic, combat crashed on an unknown enemy (mimic was actually labeled as a v48trapper). So I just trashed it all and went with the act 1 compressed download instead. That let me pick up from an autosave and get into the combat after I had decompiled the bytecode and enabled the console to get my investigation done.

I saw a couple of messages in here from people wondering why they didn't manage to get prompted to save for act 1. They may either have run into my old version problem or a similar old version masquerading as 0.5 thing.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes