STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Will not be updating the mods in a while due to work. Earliest I would have them done would be in about 15 hours. Latest might be 2 days if not longer.
Sorry in advance for people who like waiting on the mods.

Reactions: "CJ"

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
don't think mc can beat that black dragon, dragon has prolly high health and very damaging spells.

anyways usual very nice update with some humor and some sex and some plotadvancing. mc is really gathering weird harem, some oddities are demons, horsygirl, various humans and there's still plenty of game left.
Don't forget the orc girl, the elf girl, and the dark elf girl and I wonder if Zegladar(devil girl) and Carilielle(Succubus) will be a part of that? Too bad you can't have both Anya and Bredita.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kthulian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Copy pasta from my Patreon

Here is ActII V0.5.5!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.
Ataegina Act II v0.5.5 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.5 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.5 Android The66

PS : Who should I make an image about next? Most commented/mentioned girl wins... Maybe the top two girls ;)
Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)
V4.9 -> V0.5 MAC/PC Update Only

PS2: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
I don't think the split paths notice on the OP applies now, right? This latest release is all paths.

Reactions: Kthulian

andee86

May 22, 2019
HEY, maybe someone will do incest pach for this game ?
I don't think there would have been a lot of work to do with it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So about ACT 2. You can only play if you say yes to Bredita at the end of act 1?
no but no bredita content then.

HEY, maybe someone will do incest pach for this game ?
I don't think there would have been a lot of work to do with it
why? headmage isn't mc's mommy and no1 in school is bloodrelated to mc and mc's mommy and sister are in game.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hmm, not sure what is happening with Ozel, yet till he drops by, here is unofficial win compressed 0.55 version (298 MB): MEGA
He is temporarily without access to the internet, he should be back soon.

I don't think the split paths notice on the OP applies now, right? This latest release is all paths.
Yup, just removed that info (y)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This unexpectedly hooked me. It's a really well done VN, the choices are pretty wide compared to alot of VN's out and there is content to support those choices. This was supposed to be a filler VN for me but now it's one of the main ones.

4.10 star(s) 175 Votes