Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So 269 pages of posts on a three year old game, and it's just now getting a mind control tag. Is that something that's been in the game for a while and just forgot to get tagged, or is it a single scene added to the most recent update? And if the former, how prominent is it in the game?

(Note: I count supernatural/induced corruption as a form of mind control. This site tags "corruption" as literally any game where a character becomes more slutty or immoral over time, so I can't use that tag to search for examples of a character unnaturally or supernaturally being turned into something with a different mindset than they had before.)

axxrrl

Jul 12, 2017
So 269 pages of posts on a three year old game, and it's just now getting a mind control tag. Is that something that's been in the game for a while and just forgot to get tagged, or is it a single scene added to the most recent update? And if the former, how prominent is it in the game?

(Note: I count supernatural/induced corruption as a form of mind control. This site tags "corruption" as literally any game where a character becomes more slutty or immoral over time, so I can't use that tag to search for examples of a character unnaturally or supernaturally being turned into something with a different mindset than they had before.)
I just played through both acts and the protagonist MC's one character on the evil route a few times and there are several scenes where the NPCs get mind controlled.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Why was mind control just tagged for this game? It's in Act II in dev, does that mean that the kink just lately shows up and isn't in Act I/most of the game?

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Why was mind control just tagged for this game? It's in Act II in dev, does that mean that the kink just lately shows up and isn't in Act I/most of the game?
If you're playing an Evil character then there is 2 instances of Mind Control in Act 1 i believe. 1 i know for sure is there, and it's complete control forever it seems.

Reactions: DarkDank

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
15 I think, I was able to do it with 20
Hm, so to win all those little mini-events i in theory need to keep all my skills at at least 15 huh.
Tall order bruh, especially if i want to be able to deal some actual damage. :giggle::coffee:

Yeah, i think i'll just roll as i have been rolling up to that point, namely dump all points into illusion and wreck shit up. <3

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hm, so to win all those little mini-events i in theory need to keep all my skills at at least 15 huh.
Tall order bruh, especially if i want to be able to deal some actual damage. :giggle::coffee:

Yeah, i think i'll just roll as i have been rolling up to that point, namely dump all points into illusion and wreck shit up. <3
having lower points just makes fights take longer, my illusion is at 21 and I don't think I lost a fight yet
It's fine... it's more like feeling weak...

Reactions: Kthulian

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
having lower points just makes fights take longer, my illusion is at 21 and I don't think I lost a fight yet
No surprise there, the combat is kinda primitive.
If you spread them evenly there is no point in having them, and if you dump them all into one school you deal decent damage but fail some events.
I have 61 point in my illusion, and i deal quite nice damage to all those fat health bars like gluttony.
It feels rather satisfying. :giggle:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Shit, the end of act2 came way too quickly. :giggle:
Sigh~ Diz was gud while it lasted.
A story like this would be far better in a proper rpg though, preferably with some nice combat system.
Heavily modded RPGmaker would do nicely.

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Installed the cheat/all in one for the updated act II, but not seeing the option for a gallery anywhere? Thx

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
I have downloaded the Act I zip for Mac from every possible source. It says there are no files to extract. Am I the only one experiencing issues with this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have downloaded the Act I zip for Mac from every possible source. It says there are no files to extract. Am I the only one experiencing issues with this?
with what you are extracting? how big is that file you are extracting?

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
with what you are extracting? how big is that file you are extracting?
I have used every extraction software available, from the basic utility on my mac, unrar, stuffit expander, etc. The file is around 3.6 gigs, I believe as well,. Just tells me there are no files to extract.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have used every extraction software available, from the basic utility on my mac, unrar, stuffit expander, etc. The file is around 3.6 gigs, I believe as well,. Just tells me there are no files to extract.
Turn off your antivirus if you have one, those sometimes automatically put the contents of the stuff you download into their virus chests due to false-positives.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes