mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Ayna was a fine addition to my collection,and now 2 main girls did it yay
Now I don't really care about the fate of the world and all that.
great update as always,keep it going Kthulian :love:

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings, first time I'm playing this game and was wondering how it works ''cheating'' and the ''cuckold'', does the protagonist have to be on the bad route? is it something avoidable?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Can't agree with that one. Another game with same theme Releases more contents monthly. 2 paths on that one
You do realise that kthulian also has a real job and a life outside of making ataegina, right? Not that it matters because comparing devs is the dumbest thing to do as long as you don't know every single fact about them which includes their real life circumstances and their hardware.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Ah, nice update, but i think on the bad route, when i am not taking Mida with me, there could some alternativ sex scene be, with Bredita allone or maybe with Fanny or/and Lianne.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Here is ActII V0.5.7!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

Ataegina Act II v0.5.7 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.7 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.7 Android The66

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

V0.5 Windows/Linux

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
quote me here when there is katla content ;)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Ataegina [v0.5.7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.42 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 423 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 406 MB: -

It's been hours of uploading everything to Mega again, but they suspended 2 accounts today, so sorry for the Mega Links that are not working, I will upload them with time

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Updated the walkthrough mod. I tested it with an unren'd copy and didn't see any issues. The other mods will take quite a bit longer for me to update seeing as I have other commitments. I'll try to have them done by this week.

Here's a brief rundown on what you can expect for this update that I feel like you should know.

v0.5.7:
  • Evil Path:
    • Path is different if Mida is with you.
    • Need at least 20 Necropoints and 5 Healpoints to learn 2 new spells.
      • As far as I know, these spells can't be used in battle yet and only serve dialogue purposes.
    • Submissive Bredita scene requires you to have been submissive in 2 of her other scenes. So if you've been wishy-washy, you don't get to see the submissive scene.
  • Good Path:
    • Ayna scene requires more than -3 Alignment and at least 2 Love for her.
Even though I haven't updated the cheat mod, I think it might still work for this version. Emphasis on 'think'. So if you needed to adjust your stats a bit, there's that. I've also already got a working code to adjust the love and corruption of some of the girls, but I haven't transcribed it yet. It'll be part of the cheat mod when I get around to updating that.

Last edited:

LocalProdigy

Aug 30, 2020

Here is ActII V0.5.7!! I'll keep the Act I links available still in case you need them.

Ataegina Act II v0.5.7 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.7 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.5.7 Android The66

Changelog:
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

V0.5 Windows/Linux

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
So, i went back to the scene where you get drunk with Isabella, and have sex with her, but it wont trigger the sex scene, she just wakes everybody up (these are save files where i have already had sex with her before but now wont trigger). This is for every path as well, so im not sure what changed because i still have a save during the sex scene that loads fine, its just the trigger doesnt seem to work.

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
Good job Kthulian, wonderful update, glad to see that Ayna is not only in carpet munching ( although I love it, the more girl/girl fun the better), she was delightful. But damn, you again forgot to actually really add Isabell's love point.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have checked my last update of this game and is 4.7.

Do i need to download Act I and finish it or I´m currently in Act II?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As this is plain to see ... 0.5 is act one finale. Anything above goes into act II.
And the links to Act I changed to these:

V0.5 Windows/Linux

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)
I have checked my last update of this game and is 4.7.

Do i need to download Act I and finish it or I´m currently in Act II?
Also .. reading the 1st post in this thread is a very welcome ability around here.

You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
This freaking game, who makes players to use save file. Either provide save files for each route or ask the player series of questions to put them on a route. No game asks for this save file crap.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Also .. reading the 1st post in this thread is a very welcome ability around here.
I have readed the first post. I don´t know If, in version 4.7, I have finished the first act or not.

I´m sorry if my memory, after 9 monts, it´s not perfect

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who's a nice Dev?
Mega
Paste the files inside the game/ folder in your game (overwrite when asked), that will add an option in the menu to disable the music notification.
Hope that helps

Mega
This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

Yes, just leave the mouse cursor on top of the imported file you want to delete and press "Delete"

Good to know it works :)
What I did was, (if girl variable if not defined then it's 0)so if you gained points with her before no changes will happen now.

PS: Who's a nice Dev?
This freaking game, who makes players to use save file. Either provide save files for each route or ask the player series of questions to put them on a route. No game asks for this save file crap.
I have readed the first post. I don´t know If, in version 4.7, I have finished the first act or not.

I´m sorry if my memory, after 9 monts, it´s not perfect
This is one nice dev.

Reactions: sfktm
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes