Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Got that scene in all paths
Better to play this one without w.t mod. Not the fist Time mod creating problems here
Damn it really is a bug in WT MOD, I just checked the relationship stats Isa's score is 0 - 0 . I hate to do this but I'm gonna have to cheat, I don't want to start all over again . Watching the scene in the gallery is no fun for me I like watching the scene ingame

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So you're saying that its the MOD's fault so I have to remove the walkthrough MOD and start all over again ?
I'm not saying anything, it was just a suggestion: Haven't looked at the mod so can't say for sure. If you meet the requirements I linked above, you should be able to trigger the scene without any trouble.

You could try opening up a console and checking the relevant variables yourself, if you're comfortable doing a bit of digging.

Edit: You got in ahead of me. Good to hear you found a way around it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Damn it really is a bug in WT MOD, I just checked the relationship stats Isa's score is 0 - 0 . I hate to do this but I'm gonna have to cheat, I don't want to start all over again . Watching the scene in the gallery is no fun for me I like watching the scene ingame
So my guess were true then

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I'm not saying anything, it was just a suggestion: Haven't looked at the mod so can't say for sure. If you meet the requirements I linked above, you should be able to trigger the scene without any trouble.

You could try opening up a console and checking the relevant variables yourself, if you're comfortable doing a bit of digging.

Edit: You got in ahead of me. Good to hear you found a way around it.
Can't meet the requirements because of the issue in WT MOD, there's no way I a player will miss something if the WT is accurate right?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

djwolf1

Feb 24, 2020
Help? I've just followed the "Unknown Voice" to take a portal to a Slayer town. I went to the tavern, Spoke to Hannah who showed me around town. I talked to the guard and cast fear on him. Going back into the tavern is a dead end and I don't know the password for the door on the right. Going to the town overview, Nothing is open or there is a reason I can't go anywhere other than back to the tavern... And so I'm stuck in a loop. Anyone know what I missed or need?
Thanks Alan. I actually discovered that myself. The mistake I made was to click on a couple of buildings over the river where I got told I couldn't reach them yet. I assumed that I would have to navigate the docks then the bridge to achieve that so I stopped clicking on buildings across the river.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can the MC Go Evil and turn others evil in turn?
There are morality alignment points which changes upon your decisions.
So yes you can make your MC go evil.

Maybe. Mc can be evil & there are corruption points for others
I don't think corruption points for LIs necessarily mean turning LIs evil.
To me, "Corruption" just feels like making LIs more open to more sexual/perverse acts/kinks that they wouldn't do (compared to their "Love" points ways.

For example, Mida would get increase in Corruption points if MC convinces her to do threesome with him, her, and Finnay, but increase in Love points if MC rejects Finnay and decides to be with just Mida herself.
Also Bredita's main kink is FemDom with everyone being submissive to her, which increases her Love points, but MC deciding to be dominant i.e. MaleDom will increase her Corruption points.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
i know its already been ask..but i ask again.
any other android port that can use the wt mod?
coz i know the android that has now cant use the mod.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are morality alignment points which changes upon your decisions.
So yes you can make your MC go evil.

I don't think corruption points for LIs necessarily mean turning LIs evil.
To me, "Corruption" just feels like making LIs more open to more sexual/perverse acts/kinks that they wouldn't do (compared to their "Love" points ways.

For example, Mida would get increase in Corruption points if MC convinces her to do threesome with him, her, and Finnay, but increase in Love points if MC rejects Finnay and decides to be with just Mida herself.
Also Bredita's main kink is FemDom with everyone being submissive to her, which increases her Love points, but MC deciding to be dominant i.e. MaleDom will increase her Corruption points.
The MC being evil is not very well realized either. With full evil points, the MC still has to go through the common dialogues between the branches which is always of the simpy nature. He only shows the evil personality directly after you pick an evil option. Maybe eventually, if we can get a full route split where the script is directly tailored for each route, it might work out.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What routes did folks like best???

After doing a play-through of all possible routes I'm thinking Good route is my current favorite; thought its hard to give up those Love points you get for following the neutral route, half-sis gets 9 freakin romance points if you follow the Neutral route, I got 1 extra Rp on Liliana as well over the good pathing. Good pathing got 1 extra RP/LP on both fanny + mida

Good Route: More interaction and narrative with the best gals in the game Mida, Arc-mage, Dark-Elf Queen exclusive, Goddess exclusive.

Neutral Route: Mucking about with sis was fun but not as interesting as the good route narrative- big advantage all the RP points you got on Sis. Half-mother exclusive scene. Extra scenes with half-sis

Evil Route: Evil Route wasn't for me- but I still tried it. Giving up Mida has 0 appeal. Femdom is meh. Got more RP/LP with Liliana and Bredita but they are two of the most meh LI. Could do some evil things like rape Liliana while she was asleep ect ect. Route didn't appeal to me at all... Lust sex scene exclusive, extra scenes with Liliana.

Also- what value determined the different colorations of things? Is it alignment or is it what path you are on?

I only saw two colors of Robe / Dragon in the game. A blue robe and a black robe. A silver dragon and a black dragon.
Is there a third color for those things?
I was 15 positive karma on both my N and G pathings by the time I hit the dragon.
I had -15 on my evil pathing
If you have to stay in the 3 through -3 to see another color I def didn't :p

Are there extra narratives / scene triggers if you maintain 3 through -3 karma or is there just the one narrative split in the early game?

Last edited:

pervikar

Oct 2, 2021
What routes did folks like best???
Neutral, all the way, Isabella and Katla are irresistible although good path also have lot of merits. ( Kitargo :LOL: ). Evil is not bad per se but I just can't immerse myself to play evil this game. What beats sheer epic of butchering Gluttony when he threatens that which you hold most dear ( namely Isi, Katla and Katriona)?

Reactions: monk_56
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes