JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is it safe to cum inside? There is no tag but Mida said she could get pregnant when I cum inside.
If you use walkthough mod, you can basically tell which characters get pregnant (since the mod shows next to "cum" choice with Pregnant +1 sign).

Mida is definitely one of them, there's several others, but I won't spoil it for ya (unless you want to know).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If you use walkthough mod, you can basically tell which characters get pregnant (since the mod shows next to "cum" choice with Pregnant +1 sign).

Mida is definitely one of them, there's several others, but I won't spoil it for ya (unless you want to know).
So they can actually get pregnant? Can you see them with a big belly? There is no way to cum inside without getting the girls pregnant? Where is the magic pill?

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So they can actually get pregnant? Can you see them with a big belly? There is no way to cum inside without getting the girls pregnant? Where is the magic pill?
There is no big bellies yet. So girls with Pregnancy +1 signs when MC cums in them will likely get pregnant after some time passes or at end of the game at epilogue (it would depend on how long the game lasts, and how many acts Ataegina has. I could be wrong, but the longer the game gets, more likely we'll see pregnancy start showing with the female characters before the end game I'd imagine).

So far, following girls are confirmed pregnant if MC cums in them (With "Pregnant +1 sign):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, there are characters like Katriona whom the MC has cum in twice at least already but still hasn't been added to the pregnancy counter, so it's not always a certainty to get a LI pregnant even if MC cums in the girl.

Regarding contraception, lol well if there's one character who would be able to create such a thing, I'd assume it's Katriona. But since there are no word from her character regarding such a thing, I'm assuming there is none.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong
Dec 28, 2019
So far, following girls are confirmed pregnant if MC cums in them (With "Pregnant +1 sign):
I just wanted to caution you that confirmed able to get pregnant and confirmed pregnant are not the same thing. The author could be intending to add in a bit of randomness so that each creampie increases the probability. I think it likely since pregnancy is typically a true or false thing but Mida can easily have several pregnancy points at this point and how many she has is dependent on how often the MC has finished inside her, not on some sort of time counter.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just wanted to caution you that confirmed able to get pregnant and confirmed pregnant are not the same thing. The author could be intending to add in a bit of randomness so that each creampie increases the probability. I think it likely since pregnancy is typically a true or false thing but Mida can easily have several pregnancy points at this point and how many she has is dependent on how often the MC has finished inside her, not on some sort of time counter.
Yeah, I agree.
It's a bit ambiguous with the mod in terms of whether the stat "Pregnant +1" is confirmed pregnancy or just means increase in likelihood to get pregnant.

With Mida, we get that stat several times in a row, so we get a good idea that she's most likely getting pregnant (than not), but with other girls who only received that stat once, it could be as you said.

Though I do find it a bit weird that with Katriona, we have 2 times we cum inside her (one time it is a choice, other time I think it just happens as a scene without choice) that we didn't even get the stat even once.
Probably same for other girls as well.

I mean, if I choose to cum inside all girls every single time, how does the game choose which girls to give this +1 stat to and when?

Dec 28, 2019
Yeah, I agree.
It's a bit ambiguous with the mod in terms of whether the stat "Pregnant +1" is confirmed pregnancy or just means increase in likelihood to get pregnant.

With Mida, we get that stat several times in a row, so we get a good idea that she's most likely getting pregnant (than not), but with other girls who only received that stat once, it could be as you said.

Though I do find it a bit weird that with Katriona, we have 2 times we cum inside her (one time it is a choice, other time I think it just happens as a scene without choice) that we didn't even get the stat even once.
Probably same for other girls as well.

I mean, if I choose to cum inside all girls every single time, how does the game choose which girls to give this +1 stat to and when?
Not sure about the other gals, but Kat as a healer likely has magical birth control of some sort that she's been using.

• Thinking Face

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ohhh okay thank you, do you know any games that is similar to this you could recommend then?:)
Well, fantasy is a really broad genre, but following games would be my recommendations:

If you like vampires (fantasy but more on horror spectrum):

- Rebirth
- The Bite: Revenant

More traditional fantasies:

- Price of Power
- Esteria
- Reluctant Archon
- Love Season
- Desert Stalker (post-apocalyptic setting, but I threw it in here)

Set in modern day, but has fantasy elements to varying degrees:

- Once in a Lifetime
- EraStorm
- Love of Magic
- Sorcerer

Above are my picks, but there should also be threads out there with fantasy recommendations in this site.

Last edited:

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
Well, fantasy is a really broad genre, but following games would be my recommendations:

If you like vampires (fantasy but more on horror spectrum):

- Rebirth
- The Bite: Revenant

More traditional fantasies:

- Price of Power
- Esteria
- Reluctant Archon
- Love Season
- Desert Stalker (post-apocalyptic setting, but I threw it in here)

Set in modern day, but has fantasy elements to varying degrees:

- Once in a Lifetime
- EraStorm
- Love of Magic
- Sorcerer

Above are my picks, but there should also be threads out there with fantasy recommendations in this site.
Thank you, i will check them out:)

djwolf1

Feb 24, 2020
Help? I've just followed the "Unknown Voice" to take a portal to a Slayer town. I went to the tavern, Spoke to Hannah who showed me around town. I talked to the guard and cast fear on him. Going back into the tavern is a dead end and I don't know the password for the door on the right. Going to the town overview, Nothing is open or there is a reason I can't go anywhere other than back to the tavern... And so I'm stuck in a loop. Anyone know what I missed or need?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How to trigger Isabella bang scene where she and MC are drunk ? the only options are pretend pass out and say you're okay but neither options trigger the scene

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Help? I've just followed the "Unknown Voice" to take a portal to a Slayer town. I went to the tavern, Spoke to Hannah who showed me around town. I talked to the guard and cast fear on him. Going back into the tavern is a dead end and I don't know the password for the door on the right. Going to the town overview, Nothing is open or there is a reason I can't go anywhere other than back to the tavern... And so I'm stuck in a loop. Anyone know what I missed or need?
I think u have to go to bathhouse

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How to trigger Isabella bang scene where she and MC are drunk ? the only options are pretend pass out and say you're okay but neither options trigger the scene
Im using walkthrough MOD so Im sure that its not the points issue but not sure why it doesn't trigger , maybe it has something to do with the path, I'm playing the good guy route
See here for details. Could be an issue with the mod, I suppose.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Im using walkthrough MOD so Im sure that its not the points issue but not sure why it doesn't trigger , maybe it has something to do with the path, I'm playing the good guy route
Got that scene in all paths
Better to play this one without w.t mod. Not the fist Time mod creating problems here

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes