ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
i need help, i cant figure ot how to import save file to act 2, i playede act 1 online and act 2 is downloaded on my pc. i have saved the game when sloth speaks and have all save files on my pc. Anybody that can help me?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i need help, i cant figure ot how to import save file to act 2, i playede act 1 online and act 2 is downloaded on my pc. i have saved the game when sloth speaks and have all save files on my pc. Anybody that can help me?
When you launch Act 2, in the main menu, just press "Start."
The game will then ask you to choose the file to Import (that is if you saved at the end of Act 1 when you were asked to save).

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
When you launch Act 2, in the main menu, just press "Start."
The game will then ask you to choose the file to Import (that is if you saved at the end of Act 1 when you were asked to save).
Yes but when i click start, i cant choose any files it just say theres no files to choose from.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm, not sure how to help you there.
Are you by any chance using any mods which you've used to boost MC's stats more than what should be able?

Not saying this is the definitive cause of the problem (since I'm no expert), but sometimes those kinds of mods are known to cause issues & mess up the saves.

If not, then I think you'll need to ask Kthulian for help (since I have no idea why it doesn't work on your end).

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm, not sure how to help you there.
Are you by any chance using any mods which you've used to boost MC's stats more than what should be able?

Not saying this is the definitive cause of the problem (since I'm no expert), but sometimes those kinds of mods are known to cause issues & mess up the saves.

If not, then I think you'll need to ask Kthulian for help (since I have no idea why it doesn't work on your end).
i see, there was a question if i would use cheats in the start i dont know if its that. but how would i contact him im new here?
Thanks for the help anyway i love this game so would really like it to work:)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
i see, there was a question if i would use cheats in the start i dont know if its that. but how would i contact him im new here?
Thanks for the help anyway i love this game so would really like it to work:)
The question to cheat at the start of the game in Act 1 is official from Kthulian, so it should be fine to use. By mod I'm talking about those types of mods (unofficial) where players choose to increase MC's stats to like 99999 or something, like ridiculously large numbers.

Not just for this game but for in this site in general, if you wish to get someone to see your post just tag the person by typing @ then the person's username.

The dev's username on this site is Kthulian, so @ then Kthulian (no space between).
If you did it right, the tag should come as the username highlighted in red, like my previous reply to you.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes it did and i have the save its called (log) but i dont know what to do with it
it should be in location from where act2 can find it, i have forgotten what file act1 made.

I don't think cheats gonna create that kind of problem
yes they can but not sure if uses ingame cheats (helped 1 player whose stats were 999999 on everything and got renpy errors basically on every scene).

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ddBlueball123

Oct 20, 2021
it should be in location from where act2 can find it, i have forgotten what file act1 made.

yes they can but not sure if uses ingame cheats (helped 1 player whose stats were 999999 on everything and got renpy errors basically on every scene).
So i dont need to do anything with the file from act 1? like i said i used a website for the first act and when i saved the game when sloth said i should it downloaded a file to me. but i dont know what i should do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i dont need to do anything with the file from act 1? like i said i used a website for the first act and when i saved the game when sloth said i should it downloaded a file to me. but i dont know what i should do
THAT explains few things, i recommend to replay act1 on computer to get proper save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes i thought so but when i try to download act 1 it takes like an hour and when i finally downloaded it i couldt open it.
It looks like this
how big that file is? with what you are trying to unpack it? 7zip is recommended to use on unpacking dl'd file.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes