Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before but was/is there any plan or consideration to have character specific endings, something like [Mida Ending 1] if you only focus on her etc, or is the current type of endings the only one you find suitable.
There will be specific endings considering your choices, I cannot confirm or deny character specific endings though :p
Sincere gratitude, my friend! :)
Thank you!

Enjoy your well earned rest. Taking DL of new file now. AWESOME!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thank you Phat, always nice to see you around

At one point the game says that MC mysticism is not high enough to read minds. Is it flavor or there's a level where you can do this?
I was wondering the same thing... How many mysticism points do you need for that?
It's flavor like STJay mentioned ;)

Well, just returned to the game, hard choice this one, become a elven lord or fuck the queen...
Does becoming and elven lord opens up more oportunities later on?
There are doors that close and windows that open...
Or like STJay said, yes :p

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
There will be specific endings considering your choices, I cannot confirm or deny character specific endings though :p
I appreciate the clarification very much, thank you for the reply and thank you for the new update, very pretty as always. (y)

Reactions: Kthulian

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
when was that choice of becoming an elven lord,was it in this season?
also,as always,great work kthulian.
hoping for anya and bredita scenes soon tho

Reactions: Kthulian

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Because of how great the scene with those two Elfes was in this update, I don't think you lose too much by becoming an Elven lord ;)
On the other hand... becoming as close as possible to the Queen might be more beneficial in the long run... hmmm... maybe you can even become the king or something... decision decision... which save should I keep...

ps : my character ALWAYS cums inside since the begining of the game... but still NO pregnancy?! reeeeeeeeee

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I did but I failed.. I think my healing skill isnt enough? so i must restart again from the beginning?
If you keep a save state when MC visits his tower's training room, you have a chance to reset and reallocate your skill points.

If you don't, then my condolences.

Feb 14, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Hi, can anyone help me? I just downloaded the latest version of the game, but I can't create a new game, it shows my old save, but I don't even have the old version anymore, but the game still shows me the save. I want to create a new game but I can't..

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
;)(y)
View attachment 2079748

Hi, can anyone help me? I just downloaded the latest version of the game, but I can't create a new game, it shows my old save, but I don't even have the old version anymore, but the game still shows me the save. I want to create a new game but I can't..
You need both portions of the game installed to allow the second act to retrieve the data from the first act.
Once you have saves made in the second act you no longer need the first act for retrieving saves. Those are stored in act two. However, you will always need act one installed to allow a new game start in act two.

Hope this helps you friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Mr.PotatoChips
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes