JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
First, loved the twists and turns I am at the end of ACT I but now I have a problem. When I listen to Sloth and make a save for ACT II and is put in 7.2 it says the save file is incompatible "sad face". I can not continue the story. The export did not work I guess. What should I do to fix the issue?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
First, loved the twists and turns I am at the end of ACT I but now I have a problem. When I listen to Sloth and make a save for ACT II and is put in 7.2 it says the save file is incompatible "sad face". I can not continue the story. The export did not work I guess. What should I do to fix the issue?.
press start and then select continue.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have to say, what a fantastic story. Not done ACT II. It does remind me of the Story/Game "My Ordinary Extraordinary Life". It's the Reincarnation and mythical creatures I think. Again love the art design of the Demons and Devils,just overall. Still think it would be cool to join Devils without it leading to an early ending,just a continuation of the story. Regardless 5 out of 5 thus far.

Reactions: Kthulian

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
It's the next time you talk to Sloth you get to save. I couldn't start ACT II until I kept on playing ACT I.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It's the next time you talk to Sloth you get to save. I couldn't start ACT II until I kept on playing ACT I.
I finally got it, thanks to everybody's help. Again it is a great game,but I had a bad habbit of asking the same question about corruption, not on purpose but have to remember not to forget that I have already asked and got answered about corruption in the story. This story gets better and better. The Art designs are amazing. The Demons and Devils look bad ass and some extremely sexy and sultry. Joining Lust without a early ending would be fascinating. Regardless where the story leads it is gripping.

Viciony

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, I'm new to this game and have tried a few routes. I can't seem to avoid Fanny and Mida in her room fooling around. She cheats on you right of the bat and you can't do anything but choose to join?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be funny if there was a 100% Purity route. What I mean almost no sex or if there is it is with Mida without any threesomes,sharing and no NTR. LOL. Now that would be a HARD difficulty setting. Because dang the characters are just WOW!. Not a fan of anything NTR though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be funny if there was a 100% Purity route. What I mean almost no sex or if there is it is with Mida without any threesomes,sharing and no NTR. LOL. Now that would be a HARD difficulty setting. Because dang the characters are just WOW!. Not a fan of anything NTR though.
not on this game and doubt kthulian's next game either but there are some where mc (female) can avoid all sexual things.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
not on this game and doubt kthulian's next game either but there are some where mc (female) can avoid all sexual things.
lol. wait MC(Female) ? i Would love that, is that for the next game?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol. wait MC(Female) ? i Would love that, is that for the next game?.
no, other game from other dev and this has "bit" road ahead. fem mc game is either hit or flop so dunno if kthulian is interested to make fem mc game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
no, other game from other dev and this has "bit" road ahead. fem mc game is either hit or flop so dunno if kthulian is interested to make fem mc game.
This game is pure Gold. a Fem MC with this type of story would be a hit for sure. Hell Lust may even have more sway over heroine. Curse MC to slowly become Lust demon. Who knows. Pointis the game would still be a hit I think.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
KAT ROUTE

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes