Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the embodyment of all evil .. you expect any good to come of it?
Anyone can help me? I've been playing all three routes, in that order: neutral, good and bad (not so bad). However, when I load this version, the game starts from the end of the last played route (bad). I can't go back to any of the previous saved pages . Does this only happen to me?
When we fight Lust, it'd be cool if she would be stronger by the number of women you had sex with or the number of sexual encounters in total. Like you giving into your lust feeds her.

Obviously still make her beatable, but make it take about 10 tries or so (if you're lucky) to do so.

If you would have to rewrite all the coding and shit to count sexual partners/encounters, perhaps the total amount corruption points could be used.

Regardless, great game, my dude.
MC is mighty powerful now, also chaneling through him is the all powerful evil.
Lust only functions by illusion, so in any fighting scenario, MC has the upper hand.

Remember we already fought and beat her. If she wins, it is the game over early!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone can help me? I've been playing all three routes, in that order: neutral, good and bad (not so bad). However, when I load this version, the game starts from the end of the last played route (bad). I can't go back to any of the previous saved pages . Does this only happen to me?
you need to play each route to end of act1 seprately and then import each route to act2 (again separately) and make a save on act2 to continue that path and then play other path to end and import and save and then 3rd path to end and import and save.

Aug 12, 2020
you need to play each route to end of act1 seprately and then import each route to act2 (again separately) and make a save on act2 to continue that path and then play other path to end and import and save and then 3rd path to end and import and save.
I know and I did it until now. I only have problem with this version 0.7.2. Can you help me?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You need to make multiple end of chapter saves to have them appear in act two. One for each style of play through, good, bad, neutral... That means you have to play each through to the very end and name it on Sloth's end of act screen... the goat guy... You need to name each one differently, like Save One Good Path, Save Two Evil Choices, Neutral Path... Whatever you want to name them as long as each has a unique name. Then, all of those saves should appear in a list when you start a new game in act two. None of them will appear in your saved games to load. The act one saves will only appear in a list when you choose to start a new game and have act one saves to import.

Hope that helps friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian
Aug 12, 2020
are you trying to import from act2 to act3 or what?

maybe ask from dev, he visits on this thread occasionally.
To import from act 2 to act 3? What are you talking about? As far as I know, there is no act 3 yet. As I said above, before version 0.7.2, I have played all paths, neutral, good and bad, in both acts, 1 and 2. Now, however, after installing version 0.7.2, when I load the game, it starts from the end of the last played route (bad). I can't go back to any of the previous saved pages from this path (bad), nor acess any of the other saved pages from the other two paths (neutral and good). I would love to continue playing this game. After all, despite not having animation, it is on my top 10, maybe top 05. Can the dev or someone else help me?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do you have other saves in \appdata\roaming\renpy\ataeginaII*numbers*?

dev might help but you need to ping him and wait.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Can't use any combat in act 2 always error, help please
You can use the skip function to cheat through the battles and get past the errors until it's fixed(I think it's a chicken top right of screen). I had to because I'm playing browser version of game until it was fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You can use the skip function to cheat through the battles and get past the errors until it's fixed(I think it's a chicken top right of screen). I had to because I'm playing browser version of game until it was fixed.
A chicken? ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:

It is top right but mine just says Skip Combat... no chicken. The combat in this game isn't for me. So, I have been using that Skip Combat clicker through the last several chapters to avoid the derpy combat.

Chicken... Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: That's a good one, my friend!:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Oh... and while I'm here... that "Skip Combat" feature works really well. It's an automatic win for MC and company.(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
A chicken? ROFLMAO:ROFLMAO:

It is top right but mine just says Skip Combat... no chicken. The combat in this game isn't for me. So, I have been using that Skip Combat clicker through the last several chapters to avoid the derpy combat.

Chicken... Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: That's a good one, my friend!:ROFLMAO::devilish:

Oh... and while I'm here... that "Skip Combat" feature works really well. It's an automatic win for MC and company.(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
I could have sworn at some point it was a chicken icon. Maybe a dig at those who use the cheat instead of working through the battles added to the game by the dev. I'll eat my shorts if I'm wrong.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I could have sworn at some point it was a chicken icon. Maybe a dig at those who use the cheat instead of working through the battles added to the game by the dev. I'll eat my shorts if I'm wrong.
Maybe in an earlier version... The game was nearing act 2 when I arrived... around the initial introduction of the MC's inherited tower. Never had a chicken... I don't skip the combat because it is difficult. If anything, it's too easy! I skip the combat in this game to avoid boredom, not challenge. So, I skip combat, knowing I will win either way... just quicker to skip...

@PapaPhat have you tried the game Hot Sands of Antarctica?
Yes... Yes, I have! Already played all of the content available with a save awaiting the next update! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if wants challenge then should stick to fireball for whole battle.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I wonder;
mc met the dragon at the map where his tower positioned. Door from the portal room is small. So mc not gonna able to to travel with his dragon to the other area (like where magic college is situated) via the portal door ???

Or

he is gonna master the instant teleportation spell (like the elite professor who is joined with bredita) after he take over dragon & travel along with his big dragon without portsl door ???

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe in an earlier version... The game was nearing act 2 when I arrived... around the initial introduction of the MC's inherited tower. Never had a chicken... I don't skip the combat because it is difficult. If anything, it's too easy! I skip the combat in this game to avoid boredom, not challenge. So, I skip combat, knowing I will win either way... just quicker to skip...

Yes... Yes, I have! Already played all of the content available with a save awaiting the next update! Huzzah!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I use the skip only because of the errors doing spells after update 6.7 caused. Later updates the problem has been resolved. I worded my last response poorly I don't want to insinuate anything about why you don't battle or not. I think a chicken icon was a statement by the dev of Vae Victis a dig at those who cannot play the battle mechanics and just want to skip it. See comment below.

That is Vae Victis that has the chicken.
I play that game as well. I may have them confused. So many games I mix them up. I guess I need to eat my shorts.

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder;
mc met the dragon at the map where his tower positioned. Door from the portal room is small. So mc not gonna able to to travel with his dragon to the other area (like where magic college is situated) via the portal door ???

Or

he is gonna master the instant teleportation spell (like the elite professor who is joined with bredita) after he take over dragon & travel along with his big dragon without portsl door ???
he shrinks dragon and after going thru he enlarges it (ofc not inside college etc).

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes