tatters

Jul 25, 2018
ok i tried to add the walk through to my game and it broke it i restored it but the question im asking since i couldnt get it to work i was wondering what do i need to do after the archmage leave the school for first time to see the evil MC i talked to everyone in the courtyard and talked to the evil MC sidekick. i found the first book in the classroom and found the money in the portal room. i visted all the places on the map that it will allow me and no progression. Even in my room i read the books on the shelve both places and looked out the window to see the convo they was having and still nothing so if anyone could please tell what i am missing that would be a great and i would be very grateful.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.7.2
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Android port of Act 2 to v0.7.2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree... the animations are minimal at best. I generally go for animated titles myself. However, this one is just too damn good to miss!:devilish:
yea i agree, animations would be big plus but that'd mean updates would take longer to make.

Reactions: PapaPhat

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Renders/Artwork for parts 1 and 2 are beautiful.
Would have been nice to have animations for both parts, but fully understand that this would have made updates longer, but still.

Part 1 was great, just finished part 2, 7.2, very good, I did both a Good path and then a Bad path for parts 1 and 2 and saves for each, well done Dev.

Will we see the dragon path continued in part 2 when the mc finds whoever stole the egg and he returns it to the cave? and will the mc be getting with Jen?.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd say most lukely mc will meet dragons (black and others) again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last is more like fox or horse than dragon.

anyways unless ataegina dragons can transform to human as they do in dragonlance no sex with them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
centaur is half human so it's easier than change 5 meters dragon to 1.7 meters human.
He restructured her entire body to a degree where she was unable to stand or walk without practice.
she also got smaller in order to enter the tower.
Will a dragon require more magic? Probably but would it be impossible? probably only if the Dragon fought the magic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes