Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The bad route ended in the bad ends during that other chapter.
MC is the goody 2 shoes in here, Brendi is saving the world with MC.

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
At the end Breditha tells me I missed the scene with the elven queen. Do you get it by healing the elven dude in the bed? I wasn't able to heal him. What do I need for that?

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Glad the female domination tag was removed from F95zone, if there is anything female dominated in this game it is well hidden. :LOL:
I'd count the scenes when we are in the "custody" of Lust dureing act I.
Bredita or Kat are also appealing to the agressive type.
Oh, there is femdom in the game... If you haven't found it... It means you don't like it right?
Just like most of what happens in the game, it's optional and it conflicts directly with the player being a Dom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will the $ v72mc_elven_lord = True flag give the player some additional future content? Sounded like maybe you could marry one or some of the Elf-chicks in the future, but currently the only thing it does is make you miss a sex scene

Asking merely so I can prepare a canon save without having to TAB through things in the future.
I would say it has it's reasons for being there... After all... It's there :p

At the end Breditha tells me I missed the scene with the elven queen. Do you get it by healing the elven dude in the bed? I wasn't able to heal him. What do I need for that?
20 or more points in healing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1662057553505.png
Never gonna happen!!!!!

1662057565410.png
MC lives in a world where him becoming a goku spirit bomb saved his life, literally and
in every sense of the worl:

1662057697354.png

asking him to be squashed like a bug in such a mannor is just incomprehensible in andy way, shape or form,
1662057592048.png
most of it comes down to the actual soul of the baddest most powerful bad to ever exist
source of ultimat power living in you

1662057615124.png

- you cannot be put down in the dirt, he would not allow it! Period!!!
1662057519729.png
it conflicts directly
1662057748438.png

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, I have some questions. Would be neat if you could help me
  • Which 3 magic types should I prioritize to get the best results from cutscenes and battles? I know Healing is definitely important because of Smite.
  • When Cerea offers her body, is it better to accept it or should MC treat her better than that?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
  • Which 3 magic types should I prioritize to get the best results from cutscenes and battles? I know Healing is definitely important because of Smite.
  • When Cerea offers her body, is it better to accept it or should MC treat her better than that?
Necromancy is good one (life drain spell)

If mc not gonna dominate cerea, then be ready for hell of a slowburn

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Heal him (minimum healing points needed) then reject the lord offer from queen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those which prevent opponents attacking or reflect their attacks back and then fireballs etc as long as mana allows.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Guy's anyone have some saves for this game in which the magic points are higher then 25 each, if yes plz upload them

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes