Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you switch from the good path and get your alignment to evil by the time the dream with her near the end of Act I happens, she specifically says that "her side" is "the path of light"; that doesn't sound like neutral to me. And you yourself say she favors the good son because of his benevolent nature, a good attribute. Benevolence isn't neutral; if one were neutral they would tend either to something more like minding their own business or even apathy. If she were neutral, why would she favor someone for their good attribute?

There is something to be said about trying to keep a balance and being neutral in that way, but if that were true, she wouldn't say that being good is "on my side" when talking to the MC in the dream. "My side" wouldn't be good, but you only get that conversation if she's trying to get you to return to good. And, of course, this is underscored by the fact that she won't appear to you unless you've started on the good path. Yes, she can still appear if you've started doing evil, but it's based on the good path. (One can even see this in the code, if one were to look.)
OK let's use the Standard Pen and Pencil RPG term than... she is Neutral Good
If you play Good dureing your encounter in the Temple she states I see you are still Good, which indicates she realises that the MC is the reincarnation of the Ultimate "Good" while being posessed by the Ultimate "Evil". I always interpreted it like "you haven't lost your way even as a human".
Yes, it's true that she loved both the Dark God and the Light God, "as any mother would love her children", but loving them doesn't mean she's neutral or that she won't take actions to thwart her evil son. If a loving parent who does good deeds (charity, is kind to others, etc.) has a child who becomes a murderer or rapist, they can still love the child. That doesn't mean they're OK with their child doing evil things, nor do they lack an opinion on what their child does or try to find a balance between their own good acts and the evils their kid does. TBH I don't think your logic tracks.
If she wanted to thwart the Ultimate "Evil" she would have joined the Ultimate "Good" in their final confrontation... but maybe the Term "Balance" will describe Ataegina better. she doesn't pick sides as good and evil are 2 sides of the same medal.
I see you logic but consider it equally fault.
Ataegina is unknown to the mortal races I would say, only the dessert people ever heard of her duo to the hidden temple (which gets destroyed dureing our visit). She seems to distant to the mortal realm and people to feel compassionate maybe.

Reactions: Kthulian

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Kthulian RoadWulf there are plenty of LIs to cycle through already (and currently, focus being on Enainia & Isabella due to being on the Elves arc) that deserve attention, but I do wonder whether we will we get more scenes with Ataegina herself?

I remember in my first playthrough of the game I played through good morality (or karma? Don't remember the exact term for it) from the beginning, and had gotten that funsie scene with Ataegina (in MC's room).

But I lost the save file, and also learned that Isabella has a whole separate path in Act 1 if player sets the MC's karma as neutral till a certain point, and I decided to do that, hence the whole Ataegina scene just didn't play out.

Makes me wonder whether Ataegina will have her own arc in the story as well as some funsie/lew/sex scenes (as long as MC is not in Evil Karma? i.e. Neutral or Good? I started as Neutral in Act 1, but as soon as Isabella's Act 1 arc was done, my karma slowly continued rising and it's in Good karma now)
Technically speaking, being the reincarnation of the Golden God and containing part of the soul of the Dark God, you're technically her sons...or maybe grandchild would be more accurate. But I'm not sure how much things like that apply to Godly beings. As for the Goddess herself, you've never actually been with her. She's appeared in dreams in your early life to help guide you, but if you're talking about the sex dream in Part 1 on the good path, there's no way to know if that was actually her or just your imagination running wild.

But she's never actually physically appeared before the MC, and there's no way to know if she even could.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Right... It's also the day I post some juicy leaked content.... :devilish:

Or patreon copy pasta... You choose what you like more...

Time to get your hands on it, here are the links.

The66

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Need to know new image count
Honestly, with a game like this I really don't feel like I ever need a changelog unless it's something like only one path getting updated. I love the mystery of where the story goes, which girls the MC bangs, and which enemies / new spells the MC will encounter, etc. I have a playthrough for each alignment, so I hopefully get a fuller picture of everything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Glad the female domination tag was removed from F95zone, if there is anything female dominated in this game it is well hidden. :LOL:

• Haha

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
It says all paths are updated, but i dont see any diffrence. 2
sex scenes . Or are there more? i wish the chancelog is a bit clearer about this.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Honestly, with a game like this I really don't feel like I ever need a changelog unless it's something like only one path getting updated. I love the mystery of where the story goes, which girls the MC bangs, and which enemies / new spells the MC will encounter, etc. I have a playthrough for each alignment, so I hopefully get a fuller picture of everything.
but what change in the story?? i mean this update i still in Elv castle banging queen and daughter and getting drunk (and attaked by some mages) with the other suspicious daughter..with other path (but what path??didn't see any big choice in a while pother than bang her or not) i will not be in elvish land?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Glad the female domination tag was removed from F95zone, if there is anything female dominated in this game it is well hidden. :LOL:
I'd count the scenes when we are in the "custody" of Lust dureing act I.
Bredita or Kat are also appealing to the agressive type.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes