Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yep, shame on me, I accept it, but I've never played this game before. So, wanting to become better, I've just downloaded the 1st part (Windows Mega link in the OP)...

And now? Errors everywhere.
- mm.webm is missing, so crash even before the main menu.
- Some characters are not defined.
- Some screens are missing like a "call screen allesterracitymapship" that does not exist, in v21.rpy.
- The OP sell it as v0.5, the file name is 0.5, but the config.version admits to having remained in 0.4.7. So, just a forgotten change of variable or a mess in the files? If I ever decide to correct the errors in order to play, I won't even be sure I'm using the right version.

So... How to put it... Let's just say that it's not very engaging for potential future patrons :unsure:
And the forced fullscreen mode at start... for people whose main screen is not the primary screen, it's not great....

Edit: And now, the save name prompt is broken, so an exception occure when saving... There is a big mess somewhere...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello,can anyone please help me i have started to play part 2 again from starting but i cannot increase my love points for archmage or get her scene whichever option i select when talking to her.please can somebody tell me what I did wrong?
did you continue from act1?

Yep, shame on me, I accept it, but I've never played this game before. So, wanting to become better, I've just downloaded the 1st part (Windows Mega link in the OP)...
sure you got full packet? with what you extracted? got webm codecs installed?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
sure you got full packet? with what you extracted? got webm codecs installed?
Yep, extracted with 7-zip without any errors, warning or so.
The files are here and in good shape, except for mm.webm which is the main menu animation.
For the rest, the errors come only from programming errors, not from corrupted files errors. For example, the image 380100 which is called somewhere does not exist, it is 38100 which exists. Or the call to a screen that does not exist...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yep, extracted with 7-zip without any errors, warning or so.
The files are here and in good shape, except for mm.webm which is the main menu animation.
For the rest, the errors come only from programming errors, not from corrupted files errors. For example, the image 380100 which is called somewhere does not exist, it is 38100 which exists. Or the call to a screen that does not exist...
You are actually correct, for some reason the file on the OP for Act I is not the file I have as the actual Act I v0.5...And there is a difference of about 100mb... You can download the correct one on my "Update post" or to make it easier.

Meanwhile I'll see if I can fix the OP links or ask a Mod to do it.

Cheers!

PS: let me know if it you tried it and if it's working

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
You are actually correct, for some reason the file on the OP for Act I is not the file I have as the actual Act I v0.5...And there is a difference of about 100mb... You can download the correct one on my "Update post" or to make it easier. HERE
Waayyyyy better! (y):LOL:
Still the call to the screen allesterracitymapship in v21 that doesn't exist, but as long as you don't do a "check script (Lint)" :p, everything seems good.

Reactions: Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i will have to play from act1 again?
no if you still have persistent save created at end of act1 and i recommend you to use wt-mod to see what each choice gives. you might have missed "some" on act1 but those can be fixed by editing save.

Reactions: NisH12

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
no if you still have persistent save created at end of act1 and i recommend you to use wt-mod to see what each choice gives. you might have missed "some" on act1 but those can be fixed by editing save.
Ok thank you

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Kthulian
ok you should leave now stupidity.jpg

what.gif

stupid reason to leave the party.jpg

no one cares.gif

I get booted out and Mida locks the door behind me.

Excuse me. I just saved the girl from getting deflowered by somebody she doesn't care about. It's a party. I can still tongue her and make her cum. But *I* get the boot? This is out of character for Mida (who cares about me, not a good time to be bi-selfish) and of course it leaves a bad taste in this player's game experience.

I have other serious problems with the MC/Mida relationship - it gets very heavily emphasized in the first act then seriously loses momentum in the second act. What's going on with their relationship?

So what gives?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Kthulian
View attachment 1979349

View attachment 1979361

View attachment 1979362

View attachment 1979364

I get booted out and Mida locks the door behind me.

Excuse me. I just saved the girl from getting deflowered by somebody she doesn't care about. It's a party. I can still tongue her and make her cum. But *I* get the boot? This is out of character for Mida (who cares about me, not a good time to be bi-selfish) and of course it leaves a bad taste in this player's game experience.

I have other serious problems with the MC/Mida relationship - it gets very heavily emphasized in the first act then seriously loses momentum in the second act. What's going on with their relationship?

So what gives?
I believe you get booted from the room if Mida's corruption isn't high enough. She's either fairly innocent or she's adventurous, depending on whether you've done things to corrupt her. I seem to remember the level of alcohol being involved along with the specific interactions you've had at the party. But I could be thinking of a different game, and obviously Kthulian can be more precise.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I believe you get booted from the room if Mida's corruption isn't high enough. She's either fairly innocent or she's adventurous, depending on whether you've done things to corrupt her. I seem to remember the level of alcohol being involved along with the specific interactions you've had at the party. But I could be thinking of a different game, and obviously Kthulian can be more precise.
That may be the case, though I've done this with both no corruption and high corruption and get the same result. I think everybody drink Kat's horny-inducing brew regardless of what I do or say, though I can be wrong about that.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah... I didn't get booted and agree with you here, CookieMonster. I didn't take any corruption/lust points for Mida in act one so my MC is still getting "I'm not ready for that" messages instead of bum loving. But, I started letting the lust points accrue once I maxed out Mida's affection/love points... Seemed a waste to let them slide at that point. Next play...:devilish:

I didn't want to see her get turned evil so I passed on the early corruption points which was before I figured out they are a lust modifier for kinky sex with Mida, not turning her to the dark side. The threesome doesn't take many but anal obviously takes more than the 4 or 5 that I have with her right now. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: TBH, they should be called kinky points rather than corruption but now that I know I can play differently next go... there WILL be a next go too! Love this game :devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Hornyowl

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Heya guys!

I have 4 saved from act 1, but only 3 of the mshow up :unsure: Is there something i can do about it?
A way to delete the ones i played through ect? Maybe htat helps it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Heya guys!

I have 4 saved from act 1, but only 3 of the mshow up :unsure: Is there something i can do about it?
you need to goto renpy\persistent and delete tfmg.mps files and then do act1 saves again.

Reactions: NyVar

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Heya guys!

Are all four from end of act one? If not, that is why. I have many pages of saves from act one but only one that transferred to act two, my end of act save. Peace, Phat

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Are all four from end of act one? If not, that is why. I have many pages of saves from act one but only one that transferred to act two, my end of act save. Peace, Phat
Yeah, at the end of act one i named each save 1,2,3,4. And only 1-3 showed up.

you need to goto renpy\persistent and delete tfmg.mps files and then do act1 saves again.
I'll try that - Thank you! :)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, at the end of act one i named each save 1,2,3,4. And only 1-3 showed up.

I'll try that - Thank you! :)
Okay... just making sure. CXX knows the code and tech so hopefully he had your answer in that reply.
Hope you can get it done. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:

• Love
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes