-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well like i said earlier it seems that paths (good, neutral, evil) have been merged to together.
Mostly, for sure. It seems like they will diverge occasionally to some extent (like the later training with Bredita instead of with Ayna), but overall the story doesn't really change a lot.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
what fucking ntr? elf princess or queen aren't mc's lis and mc helping him gives points (not points actually but still good graces) towards them and might be relevant later and he has no any chance to get into mc's castle and isabella for sure won't fuck him.
Well, technically, Enainia (the Elf princess) was set as MC's LI since Act 1, and still is one of LIs (she even has her own Love Points & Corruptions Points like the other LIs).
It's just that the devs got around to getting to her storyline late compared to other LIs.

But even with that being the case, it really baffles me how one would jump to the immediate thought of being NTRed by helping her brother (in Enainia's case), and son (in Queen Lufina's case). :FacePalm:
In fact, more reasonable thought would be their Love points would increase by helping the elf prince (well, at least, in Enainia's case, I think it would. Lufina doesn't seem to have stats variable like her daughter. But I'd definitely see it as something more positive than negative lol).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's an m1 mac. Is that an issue?
could be (macs are "slightly" pricey so m1 isn't everywhere yet). try running pc version with renpysdk for mac. also notify dev and he might shed some light to issue.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
well like i said earlier it seems that paths (good, neutral, evil) have been merged to together.
yup.
That's sad tho. Now the only remaining divergence is the corruption/love points the women have... and those points just allow sex scenes... or not. And that's pretty much it.
But I guess it's more simple for the dev. there are a lot of games where Devs get lost in the multiple branchs they made... and then they just abandon the game because even them don't know what the fuck is going on :ROFLMAO:

So I guess I'm fine with keeping it simple as I like the main story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But I guess it's more simple for the dev. there are a lot of games where the devs get lost in the branchs they made... and then they just abandon the game because even them don't know what the fuck is going on :ROFLMAO:
yea on 1 game each choice created 2 choices later and when game has few femmes and non-mc content then can say that wt paragraph indicating where each choice led became "bit" complex as there were n+1 branches.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes