Apr 29, 2018
I finished Act 1 on both evil and good paths but I never got the scene where Sloth tells you to save. I get to the end, credits roll then freeze at the end, then when I hit the space bar I go back to the main menu. Tried saving at the very end and importing saves but still can't start Act II. Any help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I finished Act 1 on both evil and good paths but I never got the scene where Sloth tells you to save. I get to the end, credits roll then freeze at the end, then when I hit the space bar I go back to the main menu. Tried saving at the very end and importing saves but still can't start Act II. Any help?
if game freezes or throws renpy error then no persistent save made. no ataegina.mps.1 in \renpy\persistent?

Apr 29, 2018
It doesn't actually freeze I just meant the credits stop rolling and it stays on that screen until I click or hit space, then it goes back to the menu without Sloth showing up

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It doesn't actually freeze I just meant the credits stop rolling and it stays on that screen until I click or hit space, then it goes back to the menu without Sloth showing up
You can reach multiple endings that are NOT the end of act one. For example, I chose to become an elite and reached ending #3. That is NOT the end of act one, that is where the entire game ends for that choice. If you do NOT see Sloth at the end of act one then go back and make different choices, in particular the choice that led you the receiving the #? ending notice.
Hope that helps. Adventure on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Apr 29, 2018
You can reach multiple endings that are NOT the end of act one. For example, I chose to become an elite and reached ending #3. That is NOT the end of act one, that is where the entire game ends for that choice. If you do NOT see Sloth at the end of act one then go back and make different choices, in particular the choice that led you the receiving the #? ending notice.
Hope that helps. Adventure on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Oh shit, I didn't know that. Thanks

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.20 star(s) 169 Votes