playa2

Jan 21, 2021
i am at the part where mc reads demon books in his room and the godess bangs him and i have to ask if he keeps fainting or being unable to move every 10 minutes for the whole game ? really overused

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, some story (side not main) and some sex and happy players.

Kthulian i think you need better spellchecker since there were "couple" typos.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
What's the difference betweeen 'yes' or 'no' when Bredita asks me to help her?
Is the future path will be different due to this choice?

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
The game seems great but i have to ask before playing, the scene people talk about Bredita and Mid having fun behind MC back, does he finds out or what? i mean if the mc is okay with them having fun without him, no problem with me :)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The game seems great but i have to ask before playing, the scene people talk about Bredita and Mid having fun behind MC back, does he finds out or what? i mean if the mc is okay with them having fun without him, no problem with me :)
Have NOT seen any option with Bredita and Mida, thankfully. I do not like Bredita. She is not trustworthy IMHO. There is an option to see more of Bredita and the Archmage's affair... pretty sure it happens either way, the MC is merely given the opportunity to see it or not. Bredita had best keep her distance from my sweet Mida... if she wants to continue breathing...

There are much darker paths than the one I have chosen in this game. I've followed a mostly good path with a few grey area choices. I cannot speak for what happens on the darker pathways. I have not tried them... yet :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes and cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the difference betweeen 'yes' or 'no' when Bredita asks me to help her?
Is the future path will be different due to this choice?
Somewhat. If you help her, you get time at her lair plus some sex with her if you want. And, ofc, your training will be a bit different, focused on more necromantic types of spells. However, much of the story following your time training with her will be the same (time at the MC's tower, time investigating problems in the world, etc.).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somewhat. If you help her, you get time at her lair plus some sex with her if you want. And, ofc, your training will be a bit different, focused on more necromantic types of spells. However, much of the story following your time training with her will be the same (time at the MC's tower, time investigating problems in the world, etc.).
and gets to fuck her but that happens on neutral path too at some point so no reason to choose evil path (if evil and good paths still exist).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
and gets to fuck her but that happens on neutral path too at some point so no reason to choose evil path (if evil and good paths still exist).
Well, the question was whether agreeing to help her or not made a difference, not whether evil vs. other alignments did. I was describing what happens if you agree to help her. As you say, I believe you can also do that on the neutral path.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Have NOT seen any option with Bredita and Mida, thankfully. I do not like Bredita. She is not trustworthy IMHO. There is an option to see more of Bredita and the Archmage's affair... pretty sure it happens either way, the MC is merely given the opportunity to see it or not. Bredita had best keep her distance from my sweet Mida... if she wants to continue breathing...

There are much darker paths than the one I have chosen in this game. I've followed a mostly good path with a few grey area choices. I cannot speak for what happens on the darker pathways. I have not tried them... yet :devilish:
I am on the 100% good path and Mida is love at 9 and corruption at 6. She has confessed she likes mostly girls except MC as an exception. No content with Bredita has shown up and I suspect that is left for the evil path. Bitch tried to seduce MC and he told her to bugger off. She is 100% a user and second only to Lust in her self serving desires IMHO.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

I am on the 100% good path and Mida is love at 9 and corruption at 6. She has confessed she likes mostly girls except MC as an exception. No content with Bredita has shown up and I suspect that is left for the evil path. Bitch tried to seduce MC and he told her to bugger off. She is 100% a user and second only to Lust in her self serving desires IMHO.
Well, yes, of course. Bredita is after all the primary trainer / leader for the evil route. I'm not sure why anybody would expect anything with Mida and Bredita if you're on the good path. I also don't see why anybody should expect anything different from her.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Overall I love this game. I knew I should've waited to DL until it was done because now I have to wait for the story to be complete and try to remember what happened and I hate that. It has it's blemishes that need correction but it grew on me so much I decided to subscribe which I don't do often due to my fixed income. The dialogue in the beginning was pretty meh, but got better as the story progressed. There are still some grammar and spelling errors as well as unnecessary dialogue at times. The use of "Oh God" during sex scenes is immersion breaking and comical considering their religion is based on Ataegina their goddess. There does not appear to be a male deity existing in the game world. Some of the renders for the characters are bizarre such as the Farmer's daughter who looks like a mutant with her face, and the cat folk IMO could be rendered with better art because they look very strange. I love the music tracks especially Celtic Garden. The game comes at you at a very rapid pace. The MC is always tired because he hardly ever gets a break to rest and relax and that translates to you the player. More freeroam time would be appreciated to follow up on quests that are presented. Early on in Act I you are given a quest to help a carpenter in the village find his tools, but you are never given the chance to complete that quest before you are told that he disappeared. The same is true of other quests. It like they are presented then forgotten about in lieu of lewd content or a new fire that MC needs to put out. The best example is the Silver Dragon quest where she asks MC to find her stolen egg. The MC speaks with the Archmage to find out more about dragons, meets the Archmage's Dragon friend, discover that completing this egg quest would net MC a Dragon friend for life and then nothing. The quest is forgotten. The game is feeling like as it progresses the story is driven more by Patreon subscriber polls than the developer's vision and desire to tell a story. This is why at present I would give it 4/5 stars if I were to rate it. It's still one of the best games on here though.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, yes, of course. Bredita is after all the primary trainer / leader for the evil route. I'm not sure why anybody would expect anything with Mida and Bredita if you're on the good path. I also don't see why anybody should expect anything different from her.
For the record, I was NOT expecting to see Bredita involved with any of MC's LI's. I merely clarified that to one who had asked. Peace out, Phat :cool: (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fucking jesus christ, god damnit, fucking hell, etc are very commonly used cuss words.

jesus, etc have lost quite a much of their meaning past decades.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was a little slow in act one to accept the corruption points for Mida not realizing that the corruption points just meant I get some bum lovin' from Mida! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: So, she's still telling me she's not ready for that... next play...

Like you, I tell Bredita and any of the other evil chicas to naff off. This first play is all about the good choices. Once the game is completed then I will explore other paths but not this time.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS... I did get the three-some with Koneko, CookieMonster :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was a little slow in act one to accept the corruption points for Mida not realizing that the corruption points just meant I get some bum lovin' from Mida! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Like you, I tell Bredita and any of the other evil chicas to naff off. This first play is all about the good choices. Once the game is completed then I will explore other paths but not this time.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Well, corruption also can mean Mida is willing to have a threesome with Koneko as well, when everyone has gotten drunk at the college. So there's a bit more than that, but yes: corruption seems to be just sexual rather than alignment-changing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well like i said earlier it seems that paths (good, neutral, evil) have been merged to together.

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes