-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man this game is one of the OGs,when will it be completed?
Probably quite a ways off yet. If the version number is meant to end up at v1.0.0 then we're nearly 75% of the way there. But releases are generally increases of between 0.0.1 and 0.0.3 each, so most likely there will still be many releases before we're done. There is tons of content, though, as having this downloaded in two separate acts would suggest.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
in theory could go very far but i think everything gets wrapped on 1.0.
Pretty sure you are correct cxx, my friend. I cannot prove it but the end does seem to be drawing near. I can't see this tale stretching into an act three. I don't see Kthulian dragging this out to the point we all get bored and stop playing. It's been an epic tale thus far.:devilish:
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Kthulian

Derol

Oct 25, 2021
The combat system is awfully broken once you get access to necromancy. Wants some easy win? Level up your necromancy to +10, summon Wraith for everything, you won.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The combat system is awfully broken once you get access to necromancy. Wants some easy win? Level up your necromancy to +10, summon Wraith for everything, you won.
That actually does not always work in my experience, although I could just be unlucky in the random "rolls" I get. First of all, the wraith often doesn't suck as much mana as it costs to summon, meaning you'll deplete mana over time anyway. Secondly, some of the harder enemies are frozen by its fear effect far less often than weaker ones.

So you can use Wraith who doesn't do anything to them and wastes some of your mana and then not have anything there when the opponent attacks, taking substantial damage if it's a tougher enemy. Personally, I've found any stunning effect is great when you can get it to work, but then I always summon a meat shield when they're stunned so I have some defense when they recover. I also throw in some evocation when possible and cannibalize health some for mana. At least, that seems to work with my own level of luck.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If you think that's broken you should try alternating Rebound with that shield that turns their attacks into mana. You basically sit there smoking a cigarette while they beat themselves to death and give you mana.

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018
I saw "transformation" as one of the tags.
Q: What kind of transformation is there?
Also, is there any way to transform the MC?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I saw "transformation" as one of the tags.
Q: What kind of transformation is there?
Also, is there any way to transform the MC?
Human into demon.
Mc himself transformed into a villain general for a mission
A devil into another much bigger devil etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I created a save file when mc got the choice regarding the treatment of elf prince & finished the update. Is it better to do it or not ??
Treating him will obviously be appreciated by his sister and mother, but we don't yet know any long-term consequences of doing so. If something happened we can't foresee, it could be a problem. I chose to save at that choice so I can see later what the outcome is. If it's bad, I have a place to reload to change things.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
According to the gallery in walkthrough mode, there are scenes with Isabella and Katla in Act 1, how can I see those scenes during my play?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
According to the gallery in walkthrough mode, there are scenes with Isabella and Katla in Act 1, how can I see those scenes during my play?
The only way to view act one scene galleries in in act one, same applies to act two. The gallery only shows scenes unlocked in the current act being played.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Kthulian RoadWulf there are plenty of LIs to cycle through already (and currently, focus being on Enainia & Isabella due to being on the Elves arc) that deserve attention, but I do wonder whether we will we get more scenes with Ataegina herself?

I remember in my first playthrough of the game I played through good morality (or karma? Don't remember the exact term for it) from the beginning, and had gotten that funsie scene with Ataegina (in MC's room).

But I lost the save file, and also learned that Isabella has a whole separate path in Act 1 if player sets the MC's karma as neutral till a certain point, and I decided to do that, hence the whole Ataegina scene just didn't play out.

Makes me wonder whether Ataegina will have her own arc in the story as well as some funsie/lew/sex scenes (as long as MC is not in Evil Karma? i.e. Neutral or Good? I started as Neutral in Act 1, but as soon as Isabella's Act 1 arc was done, my karma slowly continued rising and it's in Good karma now)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Makes me wonder whether Ataegina will have her own arc in the story as well as some funsie/lew/sex scenes (as long as MC is not in Evil Karma? i.e. Neutral or Good? I started as Neutral in Act 1, but as soon as Isabella's Act 1 arc was done, my karma slowly continued rising and it's in Good karma now)
I got the impression that Ataegina is a good goddess, so I'm not sure why she'd appear to someone all wishy-washy (i.e., neutral) and not dedicated to her. Seems a bit unrealistic, roleplaying-wise. Maybe there should be a neutral goddess in her place for that path. :unsure:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I got the impression that Ataegina is a good goddess, so I'm not sure why she'd appear to someone all wishy-washy (i.e., neutral) and not dedicated to her. Seems a bit unrealistic, roleplaying-wise. Maybe there should be a neutral goddess in her place for that path. :unsure:
I only included Neutral just cause I thought it wouldn't be plausible for Ataegina to appear on the evil path, but you're right.
It really wouldn't fit for Neutral path at all.
Though given I'm on Good karma path now in Act 2, I do want second chance with her (I mean, even with Isabella, even if player didn't do her path by selecting Neutral karma in act 1, game still gives the player plenty of chance to romance her in Act 2), for those who missed out on it due to pursuing that Isabella neutral path storyline in Act 1.

And given that the game is literally named after her, I personally would dig an arc focused on Ataegina herself also.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Given that she is the Mother of both the Ulitimate "Good" and "Evil" I always pictured her as Neutral.
She doesn't show that much concern for Humans or lesser races.
She is pretty much like a mother watching her 2 sons fight and getting badly injured, though she seems to favor the "Good" Son for his benelovement nature.
She'd probably be happiest if her Sons make up, even at the cost of all living beings on earth.

Reactions: Kthulian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Given that she is the Mother of both the Ulitimate "Good" and "Evil" I always pictured her as Neutral.
She doesn't show that much concern for Humans or lesser races.
She is pretty much like a mother watching her 2 sons fight and getting badly injured, though she seems to favor the "Good" Son for his benelovement nature.
She'd probably be happiest if her Sons make up, even at the cost of all living beings on earth.
If you switch from the good path and get your alignment to evil by the time the dream with her near the end of Act I happens, she specifically says that "her side" is "the path of light"; that doesn't sound like neutral to me. And you yourself say she favors the good son because of his benevolent nature, a good attribute. Benevolence isn't neutral; if one were neutral they would tend either to something more like minding their own business or even apathy. If she were neutral, why would she favor someone for their good attribute?

There is something to be said about trying to keep a balance and being neutral in that way, but if that were true, she wouldn't say that being good is "on my side" when talking to the MC in the dream. "My side" wouldn't be good, but you only get that conversation if she's trying to get you to return to good. And, of course, this is underscored by the fact that she won't appear to you unless you've started on the good path. Yes, she can still appear if you've started doing evil, but it's based on the good path. (One can even see this in the code, if one were to look.)

Yes, it's true that she loved both the Dark God and the Light God, "as any mother would love her children", but loving them doesn't mean she's neutral or that she won't take actions to thwart her evil son. If a loving parent who does good deeds (charity, is kind to others, etc.) has a child who becomes a murderer or rapist, they can still love the child. That doesn't mean they're OK with their child doing evil things, nor do they lack an opinion on what their child does or try to find a balance between their own good acts and the evils their kid does. TBH I don't think your logic tracks.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes