JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
does this game have Corruption in it or not, I am confused. It was listed,but now it is not. However on similar sites it is still listed with the game genre tags. Just confused is all. Love Corruption games,what can I say.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does this game have Corruption in it or not, I am confused. It was listed,but now it is not. However on similar sites it is still listed with the game genre tags. Just confused is all. Love Corruption games,what can I say.
well yes, mc corrupts girls to move with him to live in castle in another dimension.

bredita and ayna i think.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Corruption points are needed.
Example; MC meeting either Horus / Set according to those Points
&
For killing a villain mage. If there is no points, option for that not gonna appear etc

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
There are morality alignment points which changes upon your decisions.
So yes you can make your MC go evil.

I don't think corruption points for LIs necessarily mean turning LIs evil.
To me, "Corruption" just feels like making LIs more open to more sexual/perverse acts/kinks that they wouldn't do (compared to their "Love" points ways.

For example, Mida would get increase in Corruption points if MC convinces her to do threesome with him, her, and Finnay, but increase in Love points if MC rejects Finnay and decides to be with just Mida herself.
Also Bredita's main kink is FemDom with everyone being submissive to her, which increases her Love points, but MC deciding to be dominant i.e. MaleDom will increase her Corruption points.
You already asked this question before. I'd suggest if you want to know anything in a game thread just type a search for it as I just did. These types of questions almost always have been asked previously and answered. Less is more in searches, so type corruption get more results add on adjectives(modifies)to refine a search.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't think I am into ACT II yet,but I am sure I am close. A lot of the baddies like Lust in particular look so bad ass, the design and art. It would be cool to get to Join them. Mind you Kat,Bredita and Ayna looks amazing too. Whomever did the design for them. Bravo.

Reactions: Kthulian

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I don't think I am into ACT II yet,but I am sure I am close. A lot of the baddies like Lust in particular look so bad ass, the design and art. It would be cool to get to Join them. Mind you Kat,Bredita and Ayna looks amazing too. Whomever did the design for them. Bravo.
An ending alredy available; mc joining Lust

Reactions: JaszMan

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
love this game! great story, impatiently waiting for the next.

love the models too.

also Greed model reminds me of thom allison

• Red Heart

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
An ending alredy available; mc joining Lust
very cool,but shame the story does not continue with the MC by LUST's side. I believe I am right at that very choice. Just got me wondering, When Lust is disguised as Aelia she says she has a strange feeling she knows the MC. So could the MC actually by part demon?. Anywho I am right at the choice to get an early ending.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
very cool,but shame the story does not continue with the MC by LUST's side. I believe I am right at that very choice. Just got me wondering, When Lust is disguised as Aelia she says she has a strange feeling she knows the MC. So could the MC actually by part demon?. Anywho I am right at the choice to get an early ending.
Maybe he is part of the Set or Horus according to corruption points

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Maybe he is part of the Set or Horus according to corruption points
that is a good theory, perhaps he is. Just raises the eyebrow why a Sin Devil would believe she knows the MC somehow. Perhaps the MC has an old soul or is a reincarnation of something ancient.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Did Lust create a few newborn Demons or just enslave a few mortals for her own ends?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Existing ones. Both demons & humans
So... Liliana,Isabella and the others are brand new demons?. It was the Eyes that they had with Lust, they looked inhuman. They did not look like they were only enslaved&brainwashed, but something more sinister & supernatural. In any case the eye color change was cool albeit spooky. The Author(Developer) has a great imagination.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So... Liliana,Isabella and the others are brand new demons?. It was the Eyes that they had with Lust, they looked inhuman. They did not look like they were only enslaved&brainwashed, but something more sinister & supernatural. In any case the eye color change was cool albeit spooky. The Author(Developer) has a great imagination.
Nah. Lust just took over their mind

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes