kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I understand that there is no "real" incest here, but can MC call her stepmother as mom? Does he call her by her name?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand that there is no "real" incest here, but can MC call her stepmother as mom? Does he call her by her name?
mostly it's calling her and "sister" with names, possibly called "mom" as mom when exorcised devil out of her head.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
No... It's not what you think... Yet...

1717196259152.png

This update will be a little late, not only because there are several paths to tie up but I also had a "health issue", that took me a lot of working time.

Don't worry, everything seems to be going back to normal, so give me a few more days and you should have it.

Cheers!

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

03/06/2024

Progress for next version 80%

Bug/typo fixing - 50%
New map travel and random events/encounters/battles - 70%
Non sex scenes: script + images - 80%
Sex scenes: script + images - 90%
Testing --

MasterFXLXL

Jun 12, 2017
You know what would be great to see now, before the game's story ends?

Mida find a way to merge with Lust, so that the attributes of both together create a single new unmatched beauty, but may only Mida's mind prevail, since Lust has already been defeated. This in order to be the perfect woman for her beloved protagonist, and make sure she is always number 1 for him.

Aside from that, the game seriously needs a gallery, and merging the 2 parts of the game to make it more user-friendly when it's ready and complete.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no need to add lust.

also what's supposed to be in that image?

tavir33030fna6.com

Jun 6, 2024
Kthulian Is it possible to marry Queen Lufina? If not, do you plan to do an ending about that yet? Nothing against Princess Enainia, but I rather have her mother. :p I was searching for an answer here on the thread, but didn't find one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to marry Queen Lufina? If not, do you plan to do an ending about that yet? Nothing against Princess Enainia, but I rather have her mother. :p I was searching for an answer here on the thread, but didn't find one.
yes if isn't on her daughter's path (i think).

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Today it's June 8th, since Kthulian has been releasing updates in steady intervals of a month (usually 30th, 31st or 1st) for years by now; and hats off to you man, you are one of the few devs that keep schedule; I assume this game might have heading to completion and so the update will take longer.
Knowing that, I need to say a few words about Ataegina:
This is the first AVN I've ever played, it was on gamcore, the absolute need to keep playing MADE ME create an account on f95zone. Since then, I found and played amazing games here: Depraved Awakening, Once in a Lifetime, Love of Magic, Eternum!!, Pale Carnations etc and I always came back here every 30th, 31st or 1st to keep following this story as well, I rate this game as a masterpiece of the fantasy AVN genre with its smart writing and lively universe.
Don't know, Kthulian, if you plan to take a hiatus or if you are already planning another game. Whatever it is, I wish you good luck on your next steps or a fair rest if you choose so. And give you the certainty that I'll be following your next projects, truly admire your work bro. Cheers!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You know what would be great to see now, before the game's story ends?

Mida find a way to merge with Lust, so that the attributes of both together create a single new unmatched beauty, but may only Mida's mind prevail, since Lust has already been defeated. This in order to be the perfect woman for her beloved protagonist, and make sure she is always number 1 for him.

Aside from that, the game seriously needs a gallery, and merging the 2 parts of the game to make it more user-friendly when it's ready and complete.
:censored:

Yes... Gallery incoming... During 2024 :LOL:

Kthulian Is it possible to marry Queen Lufina? If not, do you plan to do an ending about that yet? Nothing against Princess Enainia, but I rather have her mother. :p I was searching for an answer here on the thread, but didn't find one.
Yes, there are endings with Lufina, with variants.

Today it's June 8th, since Kthulian has been releasing updates in steady intervals of a month (usually 30th, 31st or 1st) for years by now; and hats off to you man, you are one of the few devs that keep schedule; I assume this game might have heading to completion and so the update will take longer.
Knowing that, I need to say a few words about Ataegina:
This is the first AVN I've ever played, it was on gamcore, the absolute need to keep playing MADE ME create an account on f95zone. Since then, I found and played amazing games here: Depraved Awakening, Once in a Lifetime, Love of Magic, Eternum!!, Pale Carnations etc and I always came back here every 30th, 31st or 1st to keep following this story as well, I rate this game as a masterpiece of the fantasy AVN genre with its smart writing and lively universe.
Don't know, Kthulian, if you plan to take a hiatus or if you are already planning another game. Whatever it is, I wish you good luck on your next steps or a fair rest if you choose so. And give you the certainty that I'll be following your next projects, truly admire your work bro. Cheers!
Aww... You're so kind.

Yes this update is off schedule for a couple of reasons, but the main reason is because I had a little health issue that took me almost 2 weeks of work also there's a lot to finish before release since I plan to close the story and the endings. (But there's still polishing to be done at later dates)

About the rest, I have plans already. Not only new games (I have a few ideas) but new distribution platforms (Steam) that if is successfull enough I can quit my job and do this for life, I can dream right? :)

Cheers!!

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
:censored:

Yes... Gallery incoming... During 2024 :LOL:

Yes, there are endings with Lufina, with variants.

Aww... You're so kind.

Yes this update is off schedule for a couple of reasons, but the main reason is because I had a little health issue that took me almost 2 weeks of work also there's a lot to finish before release since I plan to close the story and the endings. (But there's still polishing to be done at later dates)

About the rest, I have plans already. Not only new games (I have a few ideas) but new distribution platforms (Steam) that if is successfull enough I can quit my job and do this for life, I can dream right? :)

Cheers!!
Sorry about that mate, get better soon.
And yes you definitely can dream. I don't know exactly how it works for devs to put games on steam, many times devs here share models, designs, animations or music, so to put that game for sale, maybe you'd need to do something different to have your own intellectual property and put a price on it, anyways you should try it for sure, wish you luck.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes