• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Steam's algorithm at work again. It recommended this game to me because I have played other adult games with similar tags and because I have bought Witcher 3, Hogwarts Legacy and Baldur's Gate 3 (similar games) :KEK:.
By the way, the images on Steam look much better than my game, which makes you want to buy it on the platform.

• Haha
Reactions: Issikka

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:17: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
ERROR: 0:18: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "combatv2.rpyc", line 1103, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1922, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1106, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4089, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2706, in draw_screen
    renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 926, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1428, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1409, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1320, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
  File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1275, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
  File "renpy/gl2/gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
    rv.load()
  File "gl2shader.pyx", line 230, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
  File "gl2shader.pyx", line 213, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load_shader
ShaderError: ERROR: 0:17: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
ERROR: 0:18: '*' : wrong operand types - no operation '*' exists that takes a left-hand operand of type 'varying mediump float' and a right operand of type 'const int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Ataegina Act II 0.9.9
Thu Jun 13 19:08:26 2024

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Act 2 constantly gives an error on win during battles... everytime I go to select a spell it error out, rollback and ignore don't help
faulty dl, re-dl with jdownloader and re-extract with latest 7zip and don't use other mods than wt-mod.

meh123456789

May 26, 2024
faulty dl, re-dl with jdownloader and re-extract with latest 7zip and don't use other mods than wt-mod.
Hi - Thanks for your help but I just tried the above but I get the same problem. I think there might be an issue with the gofile file. Trying from elsewhere.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi - Thanks for your help but I just tried the above but I get the same problem. I think there might be an issue with the gofile file. Trying from elsewhere.
It was around a week ago, but I downloaded from GoFile and was able to play with no issues. That said, I'm already caught up, so there was no combat for me to do. So I probably wouldn't have seen the error you're seeing anyway. Hopefully a mirror download will work better for you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea if it's game bug then fixed on 1.0 since it's almost ready.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
No... It's not what you think... Yet...

View attachment 3691745

This update will be a little late, not only because there are several paths to tie up but I also had a "health issue", that took me a lot of working time.

Don't worry, everything seems to be going back to normal, so give me a few more days and you should have it.

Cheers!
Kthulian - It will be funny if one of the endings indicate that the entire story is a dream while MC is in coma. (Just trolling - don't do it)

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes