papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you :) You're evil... so... have you found the cabin in the woods? Anyone?
And Liliana in the bath? Who did?
I found Liliana bathing in the part where you are looking for the Archmage. But now I can't remember what I did to see her...
What is the combination?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wow, let me just say something.

This is a game with incredible potential. I LOVE the gameplay and the customization elements. I like that it doesn't revolve "solely" around sex, and actually focuses on the story. I like that the creator put a lot of thought and effort into the plot. The girls are cute, the MC is likable, and overall I'm just incredibly immersed in this world.

Literally, the only feedback I could give to the developers is that the render quality & grammar could be *slightly* improved. Other than this, I haven't been this excited for the future of a game in a long while. Good fucking job, I'm going to drop a 5-star rating right now because this game deserves more attention than it's getting.

(Side note: I'm not a huge fan of Mida's appearance after she ages up. It seems like she aged 30 years, not 10. Definitely room for improvement there.)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I found Liliana bathing in the part where you are looking for the Archmage. But now I can't remember what I did to see her...
What is the combination?
First meet her at the room, then move to the bath ;)

Wow, let me just say something.

This is a game with incredible potential. I LOVE the gameplay and the customization elements. I like that it doesn't revolve "solely" around sex, and actually focuses on the story. I like that the creator put a lot of thought and effort into the plot. The girls are cute, the MC is likable, and overall I'm just incredibly immersed in this world.

Literally, the only feedback I could give to the developers is that the render quality & grammar could be *slightly* improved. Other than this, I haven't been this excited for the future of a game in a long while. Good fucking job, I'm going to drop a 5-star rating right now because this game deserves more attention than it's getting.

(Side note: I'm not a huge fan of Mida's appearance after she ages up. It seems like she aged 30 years, not 10. Definitely room for improvement there.)
Thank you very much for your words, and thank you even more if you leave a 5 star rating.

About what you said, it's not developers, it's developer, I'm just one :LOL: ... About the renders, it's the best "quality by effort" I can do with my current hardware and skill and I'm poor so it will take a while until I get the GPU I want lol. About the English, it's not my native language but I'm getting better at it everyday (I hope :p)
About Mida, are you saying that she looks like a 40's year old woman? She's not happy with that... She is like 20 or something... I'm kidding, thank you for your feedback, I'll try to improve my weaknesses in the future.

Cheers

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
First meet her at the room, then move to the bath ;)

Thank you very much for your words, and thank you even more if you leave a 5 star rating.

About what you said, it's not developers, it's developer, I'm just one :LOL: ... About the renders, it's the best "quality by effort" I can do with my current hardware and skill and I'm poor so it will take a while until I get the GPU I want lol. About the English, it's not my native language but I'm getting better at it everyday (I hope :p)
About Mida, are you saying that she looks like a 40's year old woman? She's not happy with that... She is like 20 or something... I'm kidding, thank you for your feedback, I'll try to improve my weaknesses in the future.

Cheers
Completely understandable, you can only render what your hardware will allow for and that shit is not cheap. The renders are DEFINITELY good though, pretty close/up there with some of the best games in the genre. Just not perfect ;P

As for Mida, she's not BAD looking at all, she's just more believable as a mid-30s something model than a late teens/early 20s. Seems like you might've cranked the age modifier up a bit too high, haha. Or it could be something as simple as her hair/makeup. But with that said, she has a rocking body. I'm talking mostly about her face-- the rest of her is A+.

Excited for the next update, man.

Reactions: Kthulian
May 24, 2018
i normally hate everything that has anything to do with magic, but this i dont know man it has me hooked already, i really hope you will get all the support to make this game as big as possible it already has the potential ( coming from a guy that normally hates magic ) i cant imagine how people feel that actually do like/love magic, i also like the amount of content for just a 2th release, keep it up man you're doing great :giggle:(y)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
just started playing the game really loving it so far.
i really like the setting and atmosphere. kind of gives me harry potter vibes :p story also looks interesting...looking forward to it ! :D

(the visuals and writing could use a bit of polishing but not really a turnoff for me if the story and gameplay is good)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for your words guys, I'll keep on trying to deliver good stuff.

Meet two news characters that will appear on the next release:
The devil siblings, Goggos the brother and Zegladar the sister.

Hint: The incest tag will be added to the game.

Devil siblings.jpg

Cheers

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018

View attachment 226298

Cheers
when the next update???? i hope it's very soon

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

View attachment 226298

Cheers
Oh i like that female demon already. Really looking forward to the next update. ;)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Guess what people....

PC --

MAC --

New version V0.18(Beta)

Will change the OP now.

If you find any bugs tell me please, I'll dedicate some time tomorrow to search for bugs and/or English errors.

Enjoy ;)

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
Guess what people....

PC --

MAC --

New version V0.18(Beta)

Will change the OP now.

If you find any bugs tell me please, I'll dedicate some time tomorrow to search for bugs and/or English errors.

Enjoy ;)
thanks you are the best

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes