Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Short but sweet update and the talk with the librarian brings always "Would you like to know more?" back in my head.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..as y'all know i love this game...BUT..even in love comes some WTF..and the WTF is this baby that mother picks up..that is one fucked up looking baby...what the holy hell is that abomination :O LOL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why the hell did i choose to be good..Bredita..with her red and black hair and tiny titties..my gosh evil dames are always hotter :/
well fuck me sideways...now SHE shows up and i really want to start over and be all evil...now THIS is what sexy is in Rob's brain :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ataegina [v0.18] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 745MB

Download PC (161MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
@ELTACO if my opinion on games matters to you..then play this..it is a beautiful game..there is a good story..and some outstanding eye candy.
Heh I was just reading thru this and wondered what your thoughts were on this one and bam there you are..will do, thanks

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Damn good recommendation @ThunderRob , thoroughly enjoyed what it had, made 2 runs thru it 1 good one bad...but damn the bad ladies are what I'm craving.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Short but sweet! It was a great update if you're invested in the lore(like me) and you don't after a quick fap.

Mida got even more points in my book for being a sweet and eager GF ;) Now i need to see more from the Elf Princess, she took a keen interest in my..... Battlemage skills.

Reactions: Kthulian

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Short but sweet! It was a great update if you're invested in the lore(like me) and you don't after a quick fap.

Mida got even more points in my book for being a sweet and eager GF ;) Now i need to see more from the Elf Princess, she took a keen interest in my..... Battlemage skills.
i tried all the spells and paged up after each and settled on battlemage also because of elf-hottie..lol

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I gave this game a 5 star rating from the very first release. It wasn't on a whim . I seen the potential of this game and really wanted it to continue. After reading some of the post I see i'm not the only one that seen the potential of this game.
Thanks once again for all the hard work and time you've put into this game. I don't think these are standard DAZ models and if they are not then your having to spend alot of time creating them.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not what i was expecting for incest tag. for a moment i was like SWEET sister is alive. but turns out it wasnt for her lol. idk... when it come to demons the tag doesnt hit as good. But still very much like this game!!!

Reactions: Piyush3362

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Will you use your skills for the sake of good? Maybe you'll let evil seduce you?

I try to be good, I really, really do, but it just never works out that way :D

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@monroe Thank you for the spread:)

@ThunderRob I see you're back for more :p (hint: Being good doesn't mean that you'll not have a go with so evil ladies ;) )

Short but sweet update and the talk with the librarian brings always "Would you like to know more?" back in my head.

Yes, this update was more of a lore update, to give you a glimpse of what the MC will find out in the future, I'm glad some of you enjoy my ideas and imagination xD

I gave this game a 5 star rating from the very first release. It wasn't on a whim . I seen the potential of this game and really wanted it to continue. After reading some of the post I see i'm not the only one that seen the potential of this game.
Thanks once again for all the hard work and time you've put into this game. I don't think these are standard DAZ models and if they are not then your having to spend alot of time creating them.

@wildt thank you again :) Indeed, the models are not standard, I customize each one, so you'll not find models that look exactly like them, maybe similar but not equal.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Love the game so far, great take on the Ren'Py engine choice system to make it be based on the spells you choose. The stop motion animation for the sex scenes is always a little meh, but the one thing I had a hard time wrapping my head around was Mida.

Her child and adult models don't even look similar. There is nothing between them that would make me believe they are even in the same family, let alone the same person.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
I forgot to mention some examples of errors, in my review's "beta" sentence: Like at the beginning during introduction screen the game's version was shown to be "0.15" despite the it to be a version "0.18", also some background images have a white lines at their edges, some character's portraits blocked their names. And I think that's it? I wasn't really looking for errors but they were impossible to miss, well all what I can do right now is hope for those errors to be fixed and wait till the next version!

Good luck Ms/Mr Kthulian! :geek:(y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Love the game so far, great take on the Ren'Py engine choice system to make it be based on the spells you choose. The stop motion animation for the sex scenes is always a little meh, but the one thing I had a hard time wrapping my head around was Mida.

Her child and adult models don't even look similar. There is nothing between them that would make me believe they are even in the same family, let alone the same person.
Sorry about that, until I get a decent Graphics card I can't make "real" animations, kids are difficult to make, maybe on a later date I will perform an extreme make over on child mida to look more like the adult one, thank you for playing ;)

I forgot to mention some examples of errors, in my review's "beta" sentence: Like at the beginning during introduction screen the game's version was shown to be "0.15" despite the it to be a version "0.18", also some background images have a white lines at their edges, some character's portraits blocked their names. And I think that's it? I wasn't really looking for errors but they were impossible to miss, well all what I can do right now is hope for those errors to be fixed and wait till the next version!

Good luck Ms/Mr Kthulian! :geek:(y)
Thank you for playing and rating my game :) Yes the 0.15 thing I've seen few moments after posting the game xD
If possible and you have the time, can you tell me what character's portraits block their names and what images you are talking about? PM is fine if you want to help me out :)

Thank you

Reactions: papsuken
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes