Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for giving options in the nice guy route. At first I thought I would be forced into getting another blowjob, so having her ride me instead was definitely better for me.:) Hope as a nice guy we also will get the option to actually pleasure her orally in future encounters.:p
Don't worry, nice guys have a special place in Ataegina Universe

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well... I warned you that being a cheater could have consequences :ROFLMAO:

(Damn you George R.R. Martin !!) and maybe part of they're success is that thing exactly, to provoke the viewers feelings, to make you want to punish those who did harm, or join them if you are evil. she is "protected" by Bredita, and nobody messes with her :LOL: . That Skeletor thing :LOL:
but but.... i wanna mess with Bredita in the naughty way. she hasnt done anything YET to make me wanna do otherwise...im beggining to think im the only ass who hasnt seen GOT lol.

Reactions: papsuken

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
great game, good plot, and characters. we just need more girls and corruption going. maybe 0.5 version to conquer countries?

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
but but.... i wanna mess with Bredita in the naughty way. she hasnt done anything YET to make me wanna do otherwise...im beggining to think im the only ass who hasnt seen GOT lol.
Ahahah, it seems that she is attracted to power, but hey I'm just guessing here, I have no idea of what going inside her head... :p

likely in the Archmages bed at some point. :LOL:
I guess that would be a very special place for good guys, but would a good guy cheat on his girlfriend? Or is she there with them also?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I guess that would be a very special place for good guys, but would a good guy cheat on his girlfriend? Or is she there with them also?
just tell Mida the true and tried method "she...she came on to me! what was i gonna do? tell her no? she'd char my ass" :ROFLMAO:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
@Frosty2000 can answer that question I'm sure
Even though I try to be good, I surely couldn't resist the Archmage, or well any of the other female mages, or Bredita... or the female demon... or any random farm girl... my MC would be kinda weak in that area no matter his power level.^^ My advice to the girlfriend would be to lock him up and be more controlling.;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
all these comments about the baddies and im not even showing the dark elf no love -.- ...We need more dark elf girls!!! :love:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Even though I try to be good, I surely couldn't resist the Archmage, or well any of the other female mages, or Bredita... or the female demon... or any random farm girl... my MC would be kinda weak in that area no matter his power level.^^ My advice to the girlfriend would be to lock him up and be more controlling.;)
this speaks to my soul.:sneaky::whistle:

Reactions: Frosty2000

Tom10

May 25, 2017
We need a path with Archmage Ayna, she's irresistible, definitely my fav :D not saying that the wife isn't good though ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Am I alone in believing that Mida is actually the spy? I mean what better way to get the MC to Bredita's side then to have his sexy bodied girlfriend seduce him over there?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Am I alone in believing that Mida is actually the spy? I mean what better way to get the MC to Bredita's side then to have his sexy bodied girlfriend seduce him over there?
I suspect the elf. He seems to sneak around a lot...

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Well... I warned you that being a cheater could have consequences :ROFLMAO:
well thats y i when i reached that point i load my previous save of .15 ending and played that i can always well with saves if i wanted to cheat i was intrigued with the new addition of cheats and wanted to try out lol karma gave me a bug :LOL:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for the rating @RoadWulf and @svolozhanin7 :)

well thats y i when i reached that point i load my previous save of .15 ending and played that i can always well with saves if i wanted to cheat i was intrigued with the new addition of cheats and wanted to try out lol karma gave me a bug :LOL:
The cheat boost is more to use in combats or to buy stuff later, in fact it's usable right after you are an adult. But cheating removes a bit of the thrill here ;)

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can't wait for the protagonist to get taught and fucked by Darkheart, them incest demons were pretty hot too! Hope we'll get to make little sister as corrupted as the protagonist one day :D

Reactions: Megnold

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Can't wait for the protagonist to get taught and fucked by Darkheart, them incest demons were pretty hot too! Hope we'll get to make little sister as corrupted as the protagonist one day :D
Hey, everything is possible, how is your project going?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes