Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hello everybody.
News from Ataegina. Half of the renders for the next release are already done, so you can expect the new version in approximately 10 to 15 days.
Also would like you to meet two news girls ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, moved my website to and would enjoy your opinions and help. If you want to (and can) it's also possible now ;)

Thank you all
Like a true RPG game, the less they wear the higher their armor rating :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: Fundo and papsuken

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That demonhunter is cursed i tell you. Seeing her makes me wanna be a demon to get hunted by her and i guess that isn't the plan behind an order of demonhunters, right? Poor mortals..

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
That demonhunter is cursed i tell you. Seeing her makes me wanna be a demon to get hunted by her and i guess that isn't the plan behind an order of demonhunters, right? Poor mortals..
Yes... How unlucky of her.... Or unlucky demons? Is her appearance a way to charm demons into her plans? I see that if you were a demon it would work :p

Reactions: papsuken

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes... How unlucky of her.... Or unlucky demons? Is her appearance a way to charm demons into her plans? I see that if you were a demon it would work :p
Charm you say? If lewds are her way i don't see why a demon should resist at all! Thats what my kind of de-*COUGH* i mean.. i mean thats what certain species of demonkind pursues anyway. So i've heard. Read in a book. Of a friend.

Kayrax

Feb 14, 2019
Firstly I would like to thank the developer for making the game, as well as for maintaining it fairly updated - much appreciated, especially considering the free nature of the project.

As with most adult games, I didn't really hold a great deal of expectations trying it out for the first time. Heck, my initial impression based on the first few screens was that it was going to be a bland and linear experience, similar to what other comic book style games are providing. But shortly afterward I progressed to the college point in the story, and it was at this point that I wondered whether it would instead be another Harry Potter clone.

I'm not entirely certain when exactly I abandoned such prejudiced ideas but attempting to provide a history of the realm certainly helped, as it showed that this was a game at least attempting to focus not only on character interactions but also a bit of world building as well. The fact that there were schools of magic and spells that would as such be unique to certain builds was another RPG element that I personally enjoyed seeing integrated.

And then there was the map system, as well as those questions basically defining the MC's personality, goals and possible racial prejudicess... That's the point I actually considered the potential of such ramifications, as well as the replayability value in the long run.

In terms of feedback I would perhaps suggest a clearer explanation as to what each school of magic actually focuses on or maybe a couple of spell examples for instance. Don't get me wrong, most gamers likely have at least some idea of what to expect based on the names alone but it would be helpful knowing for instance which magic school deals with mind control (assuming such a thing will be implemented, and if so I would assume Mysticism), or with paralysis or teleportation or time stopping - assuming the MC will e able to learn such techniques, cause otherwise they seem to be implemented in the game already. Not saying there should be classes for all those things, but maybe some tooltips or some other means to provide a better understanding during the choice to pick the best/second subjects after the time skip?

Reading some of the other comments I couldn't help but notice how some of the other folks hinted at some Skyrim parallels, mostly the whole College of Winterhold vibe. I agree with those comments and yet to me the game (at this point in time anyway) has more in common with Fable actually - young kid witnesses tragic event, receives training, undergoes timeskip and next has to decide whether he'll be a hero or a villain. Regardless whichever one of these might've provided inspiriation, or even if the concept is in fact original, I would really like to see this game grow into something larger - maybe the possibility to eventually explore the whole map (something I believe might come to pass given the ship anchored in the starting island), possibly a renown/reputation system, maybe some side quests, contracts or even companion quests, maybe even some random events or perhaps events based on one's alignment, goals or magic scores...

As I stated earlier, there's undeniably a great deal of potential here and I for one will be sticking around to see how things progress in the future.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Firstly I would like to thank the developer for making the game, as well as for maintaining it fairly updated - much appreciated, especially considering the free nature of the project.

As with most adult games, I didn't really hold a great deal of expectations trying it out for the first time. Heck, my initial impression based on the first few screens was that it was going to be a bland and linear experience, similar to what other comic book style games are providing. But shortly afterward I progressed to the college point in the story, and it was at this point that I wondered whether it would instead be another Harry Potter clone.

I'm not entirely certain when exactly I abandoned such prejudiced ideas but attempting to provide a history of the realm certainly helped, as it showed that this was a game at least attempting to focus not only on character interactions but also a bit of world building as well. The fact that there were schools of magic and spells that would as such be unique to certain builds was another RPG element that I personally enjoyed seeing integrated.

And then there was the map system, as well as those questions basically defining the MC's personality, goals and possible racial prejudicess... That's the point I actually considered the potential of such ramifications, as well as the replayability value in the long run.

In terms of feedback I would perhaps suggest a clearer explanation as to what each school of magic actually focuses on or maybe a couple of spell examples for instance. Don't get me wrong, most gamers likely have at least some idea of what to expect based on the names alone but it would be helpful knowing for instance which magic school deals with mind control (assuming such a thing will be implemented, and if so I would assume Mysticism), or with paralysis or teleportation or time stopping - assuming the MC will e able to learn such techniques, cause otherwise they seem to be implemented in the game already. Not saying there should be classes for all those things, but maybe some tooltips or some other means to provide a better understanding during the choice to pick the best/second subjects after the time skip?

Reading some of the other comments I couldn't help but notice how some of the other folks hinted at some Skyrim parallels, mostly the whole College of Winterhold vibe. I agree with those comments and yet to me the game (at this point in time anyway) has more in common with Fable actually - young kid witnesses tragic event, receives training, undergoes timeskip and next has to decide whether he'll be a hero or a villain. Regardless whichever one of these might've provided inspiriation, or even if the concept is in fact original, I would really like to see this game grow into something larger - maybe the possibility to eventually explore the whole map (something I believe might come to pass given the ship anchored in the starting island), possibly a renown/reputation system, maybe some side quests, contracts or even companion quests, maybe even some random events or perhaps events based on one's alignment, goals or magic scores...

As I stated earlier, there's undeniably a great deal of potential here and I for one will be sticking around to see how things progress in the future.
Hey!! stop spoiling it for other people! Now you cannot become "Jack of the Blades"! kidding :p

Fable is indeed a source of inspiration and so is skyrim, and so is neverwinter nights and.... You get the point...
Yes map traveling is going to be a little more used in next release, and yes in the future you can leave the island ;)

About the magic schools... I would say that mysticism and maybe illusion are the ones with the unknown spells? The others are self explanatory I think...
Still, Illusion for "mind control" so that your "target is being played" like an illusionist plays with his audience (Think of magic tricks) .
Mysticism is like "all the rest" teleportation, telekinesis etc...
Battlemagic, Healing, Alteration, Summoning, Necromancy, are easy to understand in my point of view.

Maybe I'll put a book somewhere in game that explains this with more detail, maybe the library maybe MC's room? we'll see.

To finish, thank you for your kind words and for playing. Hope you keep coming for more.

Reactions: papsuken and Kayrax

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I have very mixed feeling about this game. Great start, great potential, but game became a lot worse up to end of current version (IMHO ofk, but I think it's obvious xD).

As I saw many folks here already post your strong sides, so I will focus on things that I'm counting as bad in your game.

1) Don't mislead players. You're showing messages "affection gain!" while currently seems to have zero affection-based content.

For example - I had such message about elf girl after picked battlemagic for an exam, and have ZERO conversations with her until end of current version.

This is very, very bad and annoying. Sure, you add that message for the future - but you should hide it now (for example - include some kind of counter for each girl, holding largest affection value that still unlock something in current version and if player raised affection over that value - DO NOT show that message to avoid confusion).

2) What about your personality questions? One of them was about your racial attitude. I was again very confused - is that question determine will or not I see furry content later? Or it's just a story?

IMHO you should break the wall here and clearly state about it.

3) Story was great at start (I followed dark route), then suddenly it became WTF-like. I'm speaking about your post-exam mission. Your character finished study as beginning mage, then suddenly get a call from archmage and a mission - and nobody mention it like "practical part of exam" or "tradition", so it's seems as something unique and important.

Then your character run into girl & bear and have "right" evil option to ... run away?! WTF?! Any reason to mages to exist if they aren't able to deal with single animal? Any logic behind it - as MH should already understand that this is some kind of personal trial and 100% under superior attention?

It will be logical to stay silent and prepare sudden attack, placing girl life at risk, but NOT logical to just run away.

And ofk nobody seems carried about it after. Stupid.

4) What a ... is demon incest scene? Any reason behind it except "filler" for such content? It's looked 100% out of place and seems to be just "patron VIP bonus scene". Meh.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I have very mixed feeling about this game. Great start, great potential, but game became a lot worse up to end of current version (IMHO ofk, but I think it's obvious xD).

As I saw many folks here already post your strong sides, so I will focus on things that I'm counting as bad in your game.

1) Don't mislead players. You're showing messages "affection gain!" while currently seems to have zero affection-based content.

For example - I had such message about elf girl after picked battlemagic for an exam, and have ZERO conversations with her until end of current version.

This is very, very bad and annoying. Sure, you add that message for the future - but you should hide it now (for example - include some kind of counter for each girl, holding largest affection value that still unlock something in current version and if player raised affection over that value - DO NOT show that message to avoid confusion).

2) What about your personality questions? One of them was about your racial attitude. I was again very confused - is that question determine will or not I see furry content later? Or it's just a story?

3) Story was great at start (I followed dark route), then suddenly it became WTF-like. I'm speaking about your post-exam mission. Your character finished study as beginning mage, then suddenly get a call from archmage and a mission - and nobody mention it like "practical part of exam" or "tradition", so it's seems as something unique and important.

Then your character run into girl & bear and have "right" evil option to ... run away?! WTF?! Any reason to mages to exist if they aren't able to deal with single animal? Any logic behind it - as MH should already understand that this is some kind of personal trial and 100% under superior attention?

It will be logical to stay silent and prepare sudden attack, placing girl life at risk, but NOT logical to just run away.

4) What a ... is demon incest scene? Any reason behind it except "filler" for such content? It's looked 100% out of place and seems to be just "patron VIP bonus scene". Meh.
Hi @Demiare , thank you for playing, now let's address what you said.

1) Affection and corruption exist, you can check it on Mida's sex scene, try different combinations and you will see differences in the choices.
2) The race question is to evaluate if your character is a racist, nothing to do with furry, furry it's not even in my plans for now.
3) I see your point, you might be right even, but still, leaving a girl to be killed by an animal when you have the power to save her, looks pretty evil in my book. If nobody knows what you did, how can they care?
4) I don't understand what you are trying to say, you didn't enjoyed the incest demons? Aren't all or almost all sex scenes fillers for the game?

Thank you for your help, I'll try to consider your opinions in the future ;)

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Hi @Demiare , thank you for playing, now let's address what you said.

1) Affection and corruption exist, you can check it on Mida's sex scene, try different combinations and you will see differences in the choices.
2) The race question is to evaluate if your character is a racist, nothing to do with furry, furry it's not even in my plans for now.
3) I see your point, you might be right even, but still, leaving a girl to be killed by an animal when you have the power to save her, looks pretty evil in my book. If nobody knows what you did, how can they care?
4) I don't understand what you are trying to say, you didn't enjoyed the incest demons? Aren't all or almost all sex scenes fillers for the game?

Thank you for your help, I'll try to consider your opinions in the future ;)
1) I know about Mida. But is that really ANY affection-based scenes, with for example - elf girl and librarian in current version? I'm almost sure that no.

I tried to say that you should hide message about affection gain if it's unable to unlock any scene for that girl (yet) to avoid confusion.

3) Evil - yes. Logical? No. You aren't just walking around forest and decided to allow some random girl to die. You have a mission. From your superior. Why you would like to fail it? Evil is not equal to braindead maniac.

And about "nobody knows"... Ahem... MH was an witness of master summoner sex scene and know that he was expelled after it. I think MAGE should have enough INT score to do 1+1 and realize that masters have some ability to spy :)

4) No I mostly don't. There's no logic behind it and it seems to exist only to justify incest tag (sorry if that seems to be rude). But well it's just my initial impression and I will be happy if it was wrong - as I'd said already your game really have some potential (plus it's a fresh air among so common stories of MH magical dick xD).

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
1) I know about Mida. But is that really ANY affection-based scenes, with for example - elf girl and librarian in current version? I'm almost sure that no.

I tried to say that you should hide message about affection gain if it's unable to unlock any scene for that girl (yet) to avoid confusion.

3) Evil - yes. Logical? No. You aren't just walking around forest and decided to allow some random girl to die. You have a mission. From your superior. Why you would like to fail it? Evil is not equal to braindead maniac.

And about "nobody knows"... Ahem... MH was an witness of master summoner sex scene and know that he was expelled after it. I think MAGE should have enough INT score to do 1+1 and realize that masters have some ability to spy :)

4) No I mostly don't. There's no logic behind it and it seems to exist only to justify incest tag (sorry if that seems to be rude). But well it's just my initial impression and I will be happy if it was wrong - as I'd said already your game really have some potential (plus it's a fresh air among so common stories of MH magical dick xD).
1)Only Mida has content influenced by affection and corruption so far, but there are already variables implemented on other characters that will influence future content based on that, the reason for not hiding it now is for players to know what they could have done differently. Ex. If in a future version the Elf girl doesn't like you you can start over and understand what choices influence her stats ;)

3) That's why I said that there are different kinds of evil, you can be evil but still have a sense of duty or you can just be a crazy guy, after all you choose to run away right? You could have just went to save the girl, is that a good deed? It is, Hitler liked dogs a lot, does that make him a good guy?
Exactly, you are the player, you think about the consequences for running away, you think if someone will find out, do you see where I'm getting?

4) Let's just agree to disagree on this one :) And thank you for help

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

I didn't feel misled at all playing the game. Perhaps you were simply not paying attention. The demon incest scene was part of the story and is absolutely not out of place, because we're going to see them again someday, without a doubt and because of this scene you know what's going on between those two and Darkheart. Running away can be an evil option, because it's definitely the most selfish one. Remember that this is version 0.18, a lot of things can still change even core things like battle scenes in some later update. Your criticism seems to lack necessary context but it seems that it's possible as well that you didn't understand the game much because you don't read and write English so well, I mean no offense. I mean if that's the case you should not blame the developer regardless.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I didn't feel misled at all playing the game. Perhaps you were simply not paying attention.
Okay. And what you had get from library girl affection? :p Guess same as me - nothing, huh?

Running away can be an evil option, because it's definitely the most selfish one.
It isn't selfish (as you gain nothing from it and only risk failing your mission). It's childish (and/or coward). And actually isn't evil. Do you really think that being scared by bear is an evil act? So anyone who once ran away from a fight - is an evil? xD

Kayrax

Feb 14, 2019
Hey!! stop spoiling it for other people! Now you cannot become "Jack of the Blades"! kidding :p
And I had the creepy mask all prepped and everything :(

About the magic schools... I would say that mysticism and maybe illusion are the ones with the unknown spells? The others are self explanatory I think...
Still, Illusion for "mind control" so that your "target is being played" like an illusionist plays with his audience (Think of magic tricks).
Mysticism is like "all the rest" teleportation, telekinesis etc...
Battlemagic, Healing, Alteration, Summoning, Necromancy, are easy to understand in my point of view.
Battlemagic is something nobody will likely have issues figuring out - the name itself is a giveaway after all. I assume this is where all the beams, balls, breaths and whatever other manner of elemental projectiles fall in. It can also be fairly diverse in terms of both magnitude (weak zapping at lvl 1 vs storm of the century at max lvl), but also in terms of what elements are used (there's already fire and lightning but things like ice shards, earth boulders, wind slashes and the like can also be added).

Healing is again fairly self explanatory - healing, regenerating, rejuvenating, maybe resurrection at highest levels and possibly also some manner of aura to harm undead creatures given that skeletons and vampires are present.

Summoning is another obvious one - pets, familiars, elementals and maybe also items or weapons.

Illusion is indeed the one dealing with perception and already has invisibility and fear attached to it. Transformations too could fall either here or under Alteration depending on how "real" they are. Things like confussion, command, control and similar might also make sense here. Or possibly under mysticism given that it's already shown to include telepathy and as such the ability to directly deal with one's mind.

Alteration should be another fairly varied field - buffing self or allies and debuffing enemies, wards, maybe also growth/reduction :p This is probably where paralysis would fit best and it's also a possibility for teleportation or time manipulation since it is at the core a type of reality alteration.

Mysticism is the one that's likely the most confusing since it implies a wider field basically.

And I believe I've read in the game at one point that Necromancy was supposed to be a complementary field. If so, will that imply that some of the regular spells and effects would be substituted for different ones provided Necromancy was of a high enough level? Because if so then that could be a rather intriguing prospect on its own: getting skeletons instead of lizardmen when conjuring, maybe using balefire instead of regular fireballs, draining life from others when combined with high healing. Or there could also be some spells that can only be unlocked if necromancy + other magic field are of a high enough level together.

Maybe I'll put a book somewhere in game that explains this with more detail, maybe the library maybe MC's room? we'll see.
If using a book then I believe the first chance to use it is right after waking up. If I'm not mistaken that first room (with the globe and the statue over the fireplace) already has a clickable book. Or yes, the MC's room - either another book near the Illusion one or maybe even one found in the trunk. In more detail it could also be added as a subject to ask the librarian... it's just that by that point you'd already move past the choice of first/second fields you supposedly studied harder during the past decade.

Hope you keep coming for more.
You betcha!

Wholeheartedly disagree. You would perhaps be right if you were talking about a finished game or even a game that is delivered to you in chapters. In the first case it would make sense to remove characters from a certain system if they will never be part of it if for no other reason than to not drive a gamer mad and get him to try every conceivable combination of choices only to see what he might've missed out on. And in the case of games that are delivered in the form of completed chapters - well it would really depend on when a certain character was introduced, what other interactions you might've had with it beforehand and just as importantly what other interactions will open up based on the very choices you're expected to make during that particular chapter of the game.

On the other hand you're basically asking the dev to change the system upon which the game is expected to work upon for... what exactly? Aesthetic reasons? So you're not forced to read one measly line of text two or three times in the current version? Not only is the request selfish, to not call it otherwise, but it's also rather narrow minded. For instance myself, and I suspect most of the others too, would reather have the developer moving forward, creating and improving things as he goes along rather than backtrack and needlessly double check and reintegrate certain things only when they actually come into play.

You're not forced to play or even test the game as it's being made and as such there's no reason not to try it out in its final form some months from now. By all means be free to deliver a list of grievances at that point and decide whether the game was or wasn't worth it, or whether it made sense or not, or whether the choices you made in the beginning actually affected things throughout and possibly helped provide a different ending and the like. By all means do any of these things, but do them based on the completed package rather than provide judgement based on only a mere sample of it.

It isn't selfish (as you gain nothing from it and only risk failing your mission). It's childish (and/or coward). And actually isn't evil. Do you really think that being scared by bear is an evil act? So anyone who once ran away from a fight - is an evil? xD
Now this is a point I'm less antagonistic towards... Not saying you're right or wrong since the topic is basically the discussion of evil and that in itself is a rather subjective thing to even try to measure. Could there have been different choices and outcomes included for that particular scene? No doubt about it. You could try asking for a (sexual) reward after sending the bear away. You could try leaving the girl there after sending the bear away - only to presumably have it or some other animals return some time later to finish the job. You could kill her yourself and once more meddle with necromancy. You could probably do a whole lot of things, both cliched or less so...

The point however is that you could also just as easily choose to actually fight the damn bear rather than run away. I explored that option because I too wanted to see what would happen if I just decided to screw everything and turn away and was pleasantly surprised by the mysterious cabin and the Necromancy boon. At the same time however I figured, just like you probably, that MC wouldn't likely do that however. One of the best students in the college? The guy that gets specifically chosen for the job by the archmage herself? Against a foe that you've already shown capable of dealing with in the past (remember the event portrayed during the alignment choices after the timeskip)? I figured that such an arrogant or talented fellow would stand his ground and at least attempt to save the girl and as such that's the option I ultimately went with. The morale of all of this being that there is in fact nothing preventing you from not running away simply because that grants you a negative alignment point.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Personally I liked the expansion, I appreciate that it says how each choice affects each character even if it doesn't make a difference now, because I wouldn't want to have to go back to almost the beginning of the game so I can change one choice that messed up my chances with a girl I find interesting but I didn't think was a possible romantic interest.

As for the bear thing, let's not forget that while a bear shouldn't be too much of an issue for a mage, presumably you've lived a sheltered life in the academy so you could still have some irrational fears for your life since you haven't practiced your powers in real world situations. And while I can agree that being a coward is more of a neutral path thing, it also kinda shows that you don't wield your powers to protect other people and you will bail out and leave people to die if there is even the slightest chance of you being harmed, so I can see how someone could categorize it as evil.

Then again I never put too much thought about that choice, because I always planned to be a mage that does his best to protect the people and rises to be the strongest to fulfill that desire. At least until Bredita and/or Liliana decide the best way to deal with me would be to seduce me, then I suspect my character will experience a shift in priorities. :whistle:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Okay. And what you had get from library girl affection? :p Guess same as me - nothing, huh?
Not on this version yet, but by having the affection changed now and being visible to the player you don't need to start the game from the beginning when it changes in the future, and you can see now that there is a plan to use that affection in the future.

Try to see what @Project: MeMe , @Kayrax and @hvarbo said about the game version and the implementation for the future, it makes sense in my head at least.

It is your choice either way, don't blame me for choosing to run away instead of helping the poor girl :LOL:

If using a book then I believe the first chance to use it is right after waking up. If I'm not mistaken that first room (with the globe and the statue over the fireplace) already has a clickable book. Or yes, the MC's room - either another book near the Illusion one or maybe even one found in the trunk. In more detail it could also be added as a subject to ask the librarian... it's just that by that point you'd already move past the choice of first/second fields you supposedly studied harder during the past decade.
Great idea, an easy to implement solution, when you wake up after the village incident add a few text lines (I knew that room part would be useful later) , for those that don't want to start over it will also be available on MC's room as an adult later. :)

@hvarbo As for the bear thing, let's not forget that while a bear shouldn't be too much of an issue for a mage, presumably you've lived a sheltered life in the academy so you could still have some irrational fears for your life since you haven't practiced your powers in real world situations. And while I can agree that being a coward is more of a neutral path thing, it also kinda shows that you don't wield your powers to protect other people and you will bail out and leave people to die if there is even the slightest chance of you being harmed, so I can see how someone could categorize it as evil.
Exactly, it's still your choice, a bad guy can do good deeds too.

Great! cheers guys

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Was intrigued by the premise. Like stuff like that. Intro. Can't say. Since the god damn huge ass text being dropped line by line across the entire damn screen is annoying as fuck. Text boxes exists for a reason. So you can actually SEE the damn shit on the screen. Deleted at the point dream whoever is telling you to do something. I don't need text a friggin inch high to read shit. Also. Extracted download says the game is 0.1.5 not .1.8 like it's advertised here.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Charm you say? If lewds are her way i don't see why a demon should resist at all! Thats what my kind of de-*COUGH* i mean.. i mean thats what certain species of demonkind pursues anyway. So i've heard. Read in a book. Of a friend.
I also have friend with books with that things. I bet @Kthulian and other people also agree
Right guys?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Not on this version yet, but by having the affection changed now and being visible to the player you don't need to start the game from the beginning when it changes in the future, and you can see now that there is a plan to use that affection in the future.

Try to see what @Project: MeMe , @Kayrax and @hvarbo said about the game version and the implementation for the future, it makes sense in my head at least.
Well... You will see later what I tried to say when your game will became more popular :) Long Live The Princess had same issue when game'd "available" levels of stats that actually aren't available yet.

It is your choice either way, don't blame me for choosing to run away instead of helping the poor girl :LOL:
Heh. It's your system that gives us only two choices - "good" and "bad" (and ahem... seriously, doing job that you WILL BE PAID FOR aka saving the girl - is a GOOD deed? O_O).

But whatever, I'm only hoping that in next scenes you will remember that we're playing mage not Conan, so should have adequate choices that have some logic behind it. We're high-INT chars after all. :)

And allow me thank you for your work. I will say it again, but your game look very promising.

Reactions: Tom10 and Kthulian
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes