Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hey, everything is possible, how is your project going?
Heya! We had a slight setback due to problems with 17 different payment processors all denying us service due to the high-risk nature of crowdfunding. But insteal we've got a great deal with a Paypal branch service that supports our platform, provided we get rid of the crowdfunding element, which I agreed to. The original business model was built on the idea of a membership subscription platform with crowdfunding campaign possibilities, unfortunately all payment processors using popular services do not work with you if your platform even smells a little of high risk. We are still what I originally wanted, a membership subscriptions platform for 18+ art and game development, minus the crowdfunding alternative. We've added a tag system and a dedicated search engine, but we're still changing some of our promotional material and concept to remove all traces of the crowdfunding element. So expect soon we'll accept Paypal payment method on our platform along with some others. It'll work almost like Patreon, 'cept no kids :p

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Heya! We had a slight setback due to problems with 17 different payment processors all denying us service due to the high-risk nature of crowdfunding. But insteal we've got a great deal with a Paypal branch service that supports our platform, provided we get rid of the crowdfunding element, which I agreed to. The original business model was built on the idea of a membership subscription platform with crowdfunding campaign possibilities, unfortunately all payment processors using popular services do not work with you if your platform even smells a little of high risk. We are still what I originally wanted, a membership subscriptions platform for 18+ art and game development, minus the crowdfunding alternative. We've added a tag system and a dedicated search engine, but we're still changing some of our promotional material and concept to remove all traces of the crowdfunding element. So expect soon we'll accept Paypal payment method on our platform along with some others. It'll work almost like Patreon, 'cept no kids :p
That's good to know, tell me when you are open for register so I can try it

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Ey just so you know, the text on the screen is ...awful. You keep jumping between the dialog box and the screenn together with the font and the very short text/per click make the reading very unpleasant.

And the protagonist been a kid for the first scenes (even if he doesn't participate) rubs me the wrong way

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Ey just so you know, the text on the screen is ...awful. You keep jumping between the dialog box and the screenn together with the font and the very short text/per click make the reading very unpleasant.

And the protagonist been a kid for the first scenes (even if he doesn't participate) rubs me the wrong way
Thanks for the feedback, anything you like then?
I've changed the font yesterday since a couple of other people have already told me the same, but the rest is a first.

Cheers

Reactions: papsuken

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
Realllllllly interesting game, just found out about it and is something like a hiden gem, will surely promote the hell out of it as the concept behind it is really atractive. really looking forward for the next update and thanks to the dude that ported it to Android, love you.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, anything you like then?
I've changed the font yesterday since a couple of other people have already told me the same, but the rest is a first.

Cheers
I like the concept, the approach(ie the gameplay, well, the glimpses at the gameplay as there isn't much there yet) and the characters were definite pluses

Reactions: Kthulian and Tom10

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Who is that goddess who appears in the character's dreams? She is simply wonderful.:love: I want that goddess (If you understand what I mean). :cool: Hehehe! I hope that in future updates it will be possible to meet her in ... Intimate encounters? ;)

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Who is that goddess who appears in the character's dreams? She is simply wonderful.:love: I want that goddess (If you understand what I mean). :cool: Hehehe! I hope that in future updates it will be possible to meet her in ... Intimate encounters? ;)
All I can say is that you have not seen the last of her ;)

He first needs to defeat that teachers dragon and absorb his soul. And then shout Fuz Ro Da..:p
Yes... :unsure: that will happen, I don't know where you get these kind of stuff :p

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody.
News from Ataegina. Half of the renders for the next release are already done, so you can expect the new version in approximately 10 to 15 days.
Also would like you to meet two news girls ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, moved my website to and would enjoy your opinions and help. If you want to (and can) it's also possible now ;)

Thank you all

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everybody.
News from Ataegina. Half of the renders for the next release are already done, so you can expect the new version in approximately 10 to 15 days.
Also would like you to meet two news girls ;)

Also, moved my website to and would enjoy your opinions and help. If you want to (and can) it's also possible now ;)

Thank you all
Very nice! Both girls are sexy! I'm looking forward to the new version, but do not be in a hurry, do your work in the time it should be.:)(y)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes