Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Notherelolz

Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone still have ATD Chris and Bifrost? It appears to be missing from every single link. (Not the 2nd one, the 1st one with tentacles)

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone still have ATD Chris and Bifrost? It appears to be missing from every single link. (Not the 2nd one, the 1st one with tentacles)
Strange, I cant seem to find it either, and doing a search through the thread It seems like there were other people searching before. There was a link, but that's dead now. After searching the internet for only a short time I was only able to find GIF previews and they were all censored. I'm wondering if that particular video never made it to the patreon gold or subscribestar gold because of that?? I don't know for sure, I'll keep looking though, it looks like a good vid.

Reactions: Xiaocaiji111
Mar 3, 2019
Strange, I cant seem to find it either, and doing a search through the thread It seems like there were other people searching before. There was a link, but that's dead now. After searching the internet for only a short time I was only able to find GIF previews and they were all censored. I'm wondering if that particular video never made it to the patreon gold or subscribestar gold because of that?? I don't know for sure, I'll keep looking though, it looks like a good vid.
Are you guys talking about this one?

Mar 3, 2019
That sounds like it. Is there a full version to it that we're missing?
I was able to acquire a copy of the product linked above online somewhere (from a torrent). This is around 3GB and includes other girls as well aside from Chris. Not sure if this is the full version you're looking, though. But AFAIK, this one is not included in the main archive on this thread nor in ATD's online drive so might be worth having in your collection.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah I was able to find a couple different torrents for this pack as well. It is indeed all censored and mostly short swf files. Maybe worth getting if you're curious. search for ATD on sukebei

Reactions: sirsexysexysexy

davdx

May 25, 2018
Is there a full version of this video ?
he just want to show the new moca model with this short video more of them will come in this year. thats what he was saying on his dlsite supporter page

Roger01

May 11, 2020
So when he's going to release the full video he literally take years? and the end video is of less then 5 min..
why don't he work on a big project like hina as before?

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
So when he's going to release the full video he literally take years? and the end video is of less then 5 min..
why don't he work on a big project like hina as before?
quality over quantity :)
the Hina series is good but looks really rough compared to his most recent works.
I'd take 30 seconds more of Suiren over 20 minutes more of Hina

Jan 10, 2019
What's all of your favorite moments of ATD? His stuff is batshit insane in comparison to even most monster stuff.

Mine is the point in the 2nd HINA one where there's two heads licking both holes at the same time and it gives you a split screen of them and when I first watched it they seemed kinda detailed? No animators take much care in representing the asshole so made it a little more believable. Haven't seen anything like that done by any other animator. Makes ATD great in some respects as he has some unique ideas despite some of other ideas are alittle too extreme.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What's all of your favorite moments of ATD? His stuff is batshit insane in comparison to even most monster stuff.

Mine is the point in the 2nd HINA one where there's two heads licking both holes at the same time and it gives you a split screen of them and when I first watched it they seemed kinda detailed? No animators take much care in representing the asshole so made it a little more believable. Haven't seen anything like that done by any other animator. Makes ATD great in some respects as he has some unique ideas despite some of other ideas are alittle too extreme.
Mine is the one with the worm creature from Alien movie. It come out of her pussy then go straight in her ass then come out of her pussy again on loop. God it sound so weird when I described it :oops: But you guys here is all cultured man. You understand. right?:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hardcoreguy734
Feb 27, 2019
Mine is the one with the worm creature from Alien movie. It come out of her pussy then go straight in her ass then come out of her pussy again on loop. God it sound so weird when I described it :oops: But you guys here is all cultured man. You understand. right?:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best Part EVER!!! Especially the very end of this seen!!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote