Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for sharing all the videos!

Can you guys help me out with this list of ATD's works up until 2021? Also help me arrange the order by release date as well.
I'd only gotten this so far;

1.0) Labyrinth Sophia

2.0) BIO SEEKER vol.1
2.1) BIOSEEKER2 + 2 Endings

3.0) Little ballerina ~ Hina!
3.1) Little ballerina ~ HINA BITCH!2
3.2) Little ballerina ~ HINA BITCH! 2EX (EXTENDED BAD ENDING)
3.3) Little ballerina ~ HINA EX Plus

4.0) ATD WORKS01 “CHRIS EDITION”+VR

5.0) Suiren Seeken CE01 <---- WIP (?) and what is the title of this series?

6.0) Ulala x Spider <---- I'm confused with this one and Zulala. Are there the same? and how many parts are there?

7.0) Mouse Girl Paladin <---- WIP (?) So far there're 5 parts in google drive/MEGA.

8.0) PHI VR Battle <---- I'm super confused with this one also. I saw a bunch of short clips with the same characters (Short and long hair girls) but each in different scenes. Are there suppose to be like in a single video or multiple parts like "Hina Bitch!"?.

9.0) Moca vs Minatour <---- Recently released (Feb 2021) and I assumed this is a complete video.

Please copy paste the list and ARRANGE IT if you think the order is wrong and ADD MISSING TITLES if I missed one out.
FYI, I do not have all the videos from this list, I simply want to organize it so that its easier to download which clips for specific titles and avoid downloading the same clips.

Reactions: Xiaocaiji111
Mar 3, 2019
Thanks for sharing all the videos!

Can you guys help me out with this list of ATD's works up until 2021? Also help me arrange the order by release date as well.
I'd only gotten this so far;

1.0) Labyrinth Sophia

2.0) BIO SEEKER vol.1
2.1) BIOSEEKER2 + 2 Endings

3.0) Little ballerina ~ Hina!
3.1) Little ballerina ~ HINA BITCH!2
3.2) Little ballerina ~ HINA BITCH! 2EX (EXTENDED BAD ENDING)
3.3) Little ballerina ~ HINA EX Plus

4.0) ATD WORKS01 “CHRIS EDITION”+VR

5.0) Suiren Seeken CE01 <---- WIP (?) and what is the title of this series?

6.0) Ulala x Spider <---- I'm confused with this one and Zulala. Are there the same? and how many parts are there?

7.0) Mouse Girl Paladin <---- WIP (?) So far there're 5 parts in google drive/MEGA.

8.0) PHI VR Battle <---- I'm super confused with this one also. I saw a bunch of short clips with the same characters (Short and long hair girls) but each in different scenes. Are there suppose to be like in a single video or multiple parts like "Hina Bitch!"?.

9.0) Moca vs Minatour <---- Recently released (Feb 2021) and I assumed this is a complete video.

Please copy paste the list and ARRANGE IT if you think the order is wrong and ADD MISSING TITLES if I missed one out.
FYI, I do not have all the videos from this list, I simply want to organize it so that its easier to download which clips for specific titles and avoid downloading the same clips.
Can't help you with arranging it in order. However, I'd like to mention that you're probably missing these videos from your list:
-Alice (spinoff)
-Chris (Ashura)
-Some Moca
-Ulala (Xenocreature)
To add, UlalaxSpider is different fron ZULALA. ZULALA involves zombies doing their thing with Ulala, ULALAxSPIDER is, well, you guessed it: spiders (and a big one at that). I'll try and see if I can provide a list of videos I have since I noticed some of them aren't in the OP. I'd also watch out for the Chris videos in the OP. Seems like some were corrupted (file size is way lesser when I compared to an earlier download; probably just my download but just in case).

Last edited:

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
Can't help you with arranging it in order. However, I'd like to mention that you're probably missing these videos from your list:
-Alice (spinoff)
-Chris (Ashura)
-Some Moca
-Ulala (Xenocreature)
To add, UlalaxSpider is different fron ZULALA. ZULALA involves zombies doing their thing with Ulala, ULALAxSPIDER is, well, you guessed it: spiders (and a big one at that). I'll try and see if I can provide a list of videos I have since I noticed some of them aren't in the OP. I'd also watch out for the Chris videos in the OP. Seems like some were corrupted (file size is way lesser when I compared to an earlier download; probably just my download but just in case).
Thank you. I will try and look up those titles you listed. Still need clarification of these titles;

-Alice (Spinoff) <--- From what spinoff it is based from?

-Chris (Ashura) <--- Is this related to "ATD WORKS01 “CHRIS EDITION”+VR" ?

-Some Moca <--- Did you mean more addition clips from "Moca vs Minatour "?

-ULALA (Xenocreature) <--- Ok I guess ULALAXSPIDER and this one is different but same character. Storywise, unrelated also?

-ZULALA <--- Ah I see, the character Ulala turned into a zombie hence Zulala = Zombie Ulala.
*So to makes this easier, I can compiled UlalaxSpider, Ulala(Xenocreature) and Zulala as a single series.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019
Thank you. I will try and look up those titles you listed. Still need clarification of these titles;

-Alice (Spinoff) <--- From what spinoff it is based from?

-Chris (Ashura) <--- Is this related to "ATD WORKS01 “CHRIS EDITION”+VR" ?

-Some Moca <--- Did you mean more addition clips from "Moca vs Minatour "?

-ULALA (Xenocreature) <--- Ok I guess ULALAXSPIDER and this one is different but same character. Storywise, unrelated also?

-ZULALA <--- Ah I see, the character Ulala turned into a zombie hence Zulala = Zombie Ulala.
*So to makes this easier, I can compiled UlalaxSpider, Ulala(Xenocreature) and Zulala as a single series.
I will answer to the best of my knowledge. (Some might be wrong so feel free to point them out)
"From what spinoff it is based from?" Unsure but probably from his 'BIO' videos (which, IIRC, is still work in progress) since it involves the same character.
"Is this related to "ATD WORKS01 “CHRIS EDITION”+VR"" Might be. The Ashura videos are uncensored and I believe this is already in Chris Edition but censored.
"Did you mean more addition clips from "Moca vs Minatour "" Videos from PIXIV. ATD compiled them into one video called "MOCA from PIXIV". Chris Edition also has videos of MOCA and other girls.
"Storywise, unrelated also?" Yeah. I don't think they're related. (I'm really hoping ATD would do longer videos of ULALA).

Here's a list of what I was able to compile (excluding some WIP videos, Chris Edition, Labyrinth Sophia, and some videos in an online drive that I'm still sorting):
ALICE SPIN OFF01
ALICE6PREMAKE part1 HIGH p
ALICE HAZMAT 6p part2 HIGH
VR_FIGHT_5_ALICE
ASHURA uncensored A
ASHURA uncensored B
BIO 4K CHALLENGE
BIO ED beta version
BIO OP beta version
BIO 進捗2
BIOD9_VRFIGHT
M4bind-2 (Also from BIO)
PHI DEATH PREDICTION EYE SWORD ACTION
BUNNY MURLOC
BUNNY PARASITE 01
BUNNY PARASITE 02
BUNNY VR chapter01a
BUNNY VR chapter01b
BUNNY xmaskiss patreon
CUTIE BUNNY FHD
CHRIS BONUS MOVIE uncensored
CHRIS FOREVER uncensored
CHRIS HD720 uncensored
CHRIS PHOENIXFD
EXEX uncensored (character is HINA)
HINA BITCH!2 uncensored01
HINA!EX+A
HINA!EX+B
HINA!EX+C
HINA!EX+D
HINAEXuncensored-E0
HINAEXuncensored-E1
HINAEXuncensored-E2
HINAEXuncensored-E3
HINAEXuncensored-E4
MOCA from PIXIV
NEWMOCAvsMINOTAUR HIGH
MOUSE GIRL PALADIN SEEKENCE01+ HIGH
MOUSE_PALADIN_scene02
PALADIN_scene03
paladin04_patreon
paladin05
paladin28core
REIWA01HD720kai (video in Subscribestar of ATD)
SUIREN seekence01
SUIREN seekence02
TEST2 (ULALA vid)
ULALA has no impossibility HIGH
ULALA SPIDER COSTUME BREAK-g
ULALA_SPIDER_COSTUME_BREAK-s
ULALA x spider 10p2 DEMO HIGH
ULALA_spider_patreon_TOP_mp4HIGH
ULALA_Z_cosEX-T_nude_cosbreak_RENEW.0005
ULALA XenoCreature DPscene
ULALA XenoCreature DP03
ULALA XenoCreature DP05
ULALA XenoCreature DP05+
ULALA_Z_NG_scene
ULALA2018EX
ULALAxSPIDER_scene10part1
ULALAxSPIDER_scene10part2
ULALAxSPIDER S10P3SUB
ULALApatreaon 1024
ZULALA1024A
ZULALA1024B

ATD has lots of videos and it's really difficult to compile them due to different naming convention of videos that are supposed to be related.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote