Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you. Is there a uncensored version? Its strange that the first part is censored but the second part of the video is not :unsure:
That's all there is for this particular video for now, maybe there will be a fully uncensored version in the future?.
ATD often seems have censored bits in otherwise uncensored videos. Kinda strange.

thiccniccc

Jun 3, 2019
Is it possible to use actual voice acting and not some dumb music? I mean the art is great but the sound is poop :/

hoyohoo

Oct 1, 2020
Hi, first of all, thank you soo much for this thread, it is awesome.
Second of all, is this SUIREN really that short? There is no "full" version of it? Really disappointing for me :/

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Second of all, is this SUIREN really that short? There is no "full" version of it? Really disappointing for me :/
ATD does a lot of these "one-shots" - I think that's him experimenting with various ideas and concepts, or just practicing. If you look at his older stuff there's quite a few characters and ideas he never pursued further or only did so much later.

Greatkazooman

May 31, 2020
From the little I have perused of his work in the folders shared etc, ATD really does seem to make a lot experiments and then utilize them at later dates with ideas he tried at other times. Like he makes a test, and then applies it to a character he didn't do anything with for years, then if he likes it, he'll make a full video of it when ready. I have done that a lot myself, just not as randomly as he seems to do it.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
ATD does a lot of these "one-shots" - I think that's him experimenting with various ideas and concepts, or just practicing. If you look at his older stuff there's quite a few characters and ideas he never pursued further or only did so much later.
I think it's due to the nature of Patreon. He used to sell his works as a product, a 10+ minute video once a year. But now if he doesn't post something new every few weeks he starts to bleed subscribers.

It was the same with BigGreen. (that's a recommendation btw)

Reactions: Wortan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote