Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 3615547

Can someone please post a download of ashura uncensored? It is such a work of art and I can't seem to find the uncensored version. It would be very appreciated.

Archadian

Aug 5, 2019
Does anyone have like a 720p or less version? These 10min 2.5 GB files are insane for my internet and space. @_@

Greatkazooman

May 31, 2020
Can someone please post a download of ashura uncensored? It is such a work of art and I can't seem to find the uncensored version. It would be very appreciated.
Search the last "Patreon" folder of page. It has the Chris files and the Ashura ones. Not to mention other stuff posted some time ago, since it's an official share page from ATD.

D

Deleted member 3615547

Search the last "Patreon" folder of this Google page. It has the Chris files and the Ashura ones. Not to mention other stuff posted some time ago, since it's an official share page from ATD.
I'm seeing lots of the newer videos but not any of the older ones by Chris.

Mar 3, 2019
Isn't this in the first post? I double checked the zip file I downloaded and it contains two videos with Ashura uncensored in its name.

D

Deleted member 3615547

Isn't this in the first post? I double checked the zip file I downloaded and it contains two videos with Ashura uncensored in its name.
You're absolutely right! I'm sorry I didn't think to look there. :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote