Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone have video of Labyrinth Sophia 2?
or
like this or full video? if anyone have can you share it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the Sophia 2 version of WORKS01
And you, I'm curious where this swf version of you comes from. I can be sure I have everything from ATD. Patreon and Sub. But I don't know where you got this version from. (it's great, even if the resolution isn't that high). (❤´艸`❤) I really want to know. from PixivFanbox?

Undercover111

May 2, 2019
Itsnnotns
And you, I'm curious where this swf version of you comes from. I can be sure I have everything from ATD. Patreon and Sub. But I don't know where you got this version from. (it's great, even if the resolution isn't that high). (❤´艸`❤) I really want to know. from PixivFanbox?

Google Drive
It's not working.

azidny

May 27, 2020

Google Drive
If that from WORKS01 i already have it. But thx to share to everyone.

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
If that from WORKS01 i already have it. But thx to share to everyone.
Yep ~~
Labyrinth Sophia 2 is an unfinished work from ATD. I think what you have is enough.
It's a great piece of work ~~ if possible. But perhaps in the middle of 2012-2013. Exporting a project like the Labyrinth Sophia 2 is not possible.
Right now I'm missing Bio Seeker Vol.1 most of the links are dead.

Reactions: OriharaHimitsu

azidny

May 27, 2020
Yep ~~
Labyrinth Sophia 2 is an unfinished work from ATD. I think what you have is enough.
It's a great piece of work ~~ if possible. But perhaps in the middle of 2012-2013. Exporting a project like the Labyrinth Sophia 2 is not possible.
Right now I'm missing Bio Seeker Vol.1 most of the links are dead.
Here is
BIO SEEKER Vol.1
BIO SEEKER SERVICE PACK1
BIO SEEKER Vol.2 Mucus Parasite | BIOSEEKER動画集 SCENE2 粘獄・寄生編 version1.01

Some project like MOMOKAN, Labyrinth Sophia 2, Moca is unfinished work form WORKS01 but Moca project have a change and on proges in this year.

Last edited:

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Here is
BIO SEEKER Vol.1 Mega
BIO SEEKER SERVICE PACK1 Mega
BIO SEEKER Vol.2 Mucus Parasite | BIOSEEKER動画集 SCENE2 粘獄・寄生編 version1.01 Mega

Some project like MOMOKAN, Labyrinth Sophia 2, Moca is unfinished work form WORKS01 but Moca project have a change and on proges in this year.
For now I'm missing can anyone share it? or someone already share but can anyone to repost it?

WoW tks love you Ok~~

ATD hasn't uploaded it to Patreon and doesn't have it in the Golden folder. (ง •_•)ง

Last edited:

azidny

May 27, 2020
Anyone have video of ?
I find on
if anyone have can you share it?

• Love
Reactions: Mosthra

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone have video of ?
I find on
if anyone have can you share it?
I still retain its high quality Loop preview. Well ... 5s ~~ it's not worth sharing, but at least it's HD.
It's a pity there is no way to thank you for BIOSEEKER. ~

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Here is
BIO SEEKER Vol.1 Mega
BIO SEEKER SERVICE PACK1 Mega
BIO SEEKER Vol.2 Mucus Parasite | BIOSEEKER動画集 SCENE2 粘獄・寄生編 version1.01 Mega

Those video is censored?
There is another new version of BIO SEEKER Vol.2 that ins uncensored. And If I remember correctly BIO SEEKER Vol.1 only have still picture and not video.

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Those video is censored?
There is another new version of BIO SEEKER Vol.2 that ins uncensored. And If I remember correctly BIO SEEKER Vol.1 only have still picture and not video.

Yes~ But ATD posted BIO SEEKER Vol.2 Uncensored Ending 1-2. but the image + Bonus and the content of BIO SEEKER Vol.2 with BIO SEEKER Vol.1 is not available.
Honestly, nowadays also hesitant about buying BIO SEEKER Vol.1 because it is old and the price is still high. while you can spend that money to support end get reward of the Subscribestar. §(* ̄▽ ̄*)§

Reactions: demaxiya555

azidny

May 27, 2020
Those video is censored?
Yes, Uncencored version is already post on if someone want to get uncencored version.
That is old version. Many link was broke and I just find this link.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
New video? I can't read Japanese but I assume its another moca frog 2 demo?

Reactions: rusdude

FreeloaderEX

Dec 16, 2020
I'm not sure if this would help but I found . There's also a download for ATD works but the link shortener used was Ouo.io, which I can't figure out. Change Ouo.io to Ouo.press. If it leads you to another Ouo.io, keep going.

switch123

Dec 1, 2017

Google Drive
i cant play the swf. using ruffle nighty im only getting a blank file with only audio playing. same if i try to run the swf.file with lightpark.

anyone know a reliable way to play the swf.files?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote