Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-07-17] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

archtyphon

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone know who the original creator is?
This is RGBabes, an artist that was active around 2010.
You can see some of his work here
Side note, your video is part 3 out of 4, i've built a mashup of the 4 videos and uploaded it there:

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This is RGBabes, an artist that was active around 2010.
You can see some of his work here
Side note, your video is part 3 out of 4, i've built a mashup of the 4 videos and uploaded it there:
Nice, you're a fan of rgbabes?

Isn't he lovelife3d now?

I think he doesn't do many renders anymore. Mainly animation and gape stuff.

He's also notorious for being hard to contact.

Yugito Nii

Dec 26, 2020
Really? Because for me, this series and the last have been nothing but disappointing. Bland, uninspired and dragged out for way too long. It would be great to see ATD go back to making quality videos.
but it's getting good though. The last episode, can really do quite a lot on the next one now that she's bound and naked.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
Really? Because for me, this series and the last have been nothing but disappointing. Bland, uninspired and dragged out for way too long. It would be great to see ATD go back to making quality videos.
I think we lack the kinky stuff lately, it's been normal sex with monsters as a disguise. Sometimes it's pretty kinky but other times it's just your standard intercourse.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Nice, you're a fan of rgbabes?

Isn't he lovelife3d now?

I think he doesn't do many renders anymore. Mainly animation and gape stuff.

He's also notorious for being hard to contact.
I've seen my fair share of big breasted girls, but what the fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinkydll

Allah’s Dad

Nov 16, 2022
does anyone is famaliar with 3d editing and blending ? Does it takes this much time ? Atleast Atd should post more of quality if he is sacrificing quantity cause last 3 eps is just , Just The Tip”

JengaMan5000

Sep 19, 2021
does anyone is famaliar with 3d editing and blending ? Does it takes this much time ? Atleast Atd should post more of quality if he is sacrificing quantity cause last 3 eps is just , Just The Tip”
I do 3D rigging and animation for a living. I can say that ATD has some of the highest quality models and rigs I've ever seen, even in the professional world. Some of the stuff he does takes a lot of time and effort to make it look decent, and he makes it look way better than decent. The quality isn't what's in question here; the disappointment comes from his choice of actions, which are animated at extremely high quality, but they're boring all the same.

Also, personally I wasn't into the most recent series of videos at all. I'm not a fan of ugly bastard tags, so when the camera spends more time looking at Eddy from Silent Hill 2 than it does at the sexy lady, I'm officially out.

EDIT: What I'd really like to see more of is Moca vs Frog. Anyone know where a guy can get more of that sort of thing?

dk95l

Jun 28, 2019
Here is the subscribestar post:

Praying for our humble hero to re-appear!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote