Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Frost 06 Phantom: Corridor 2

Address your 'Thank yous' to Yugito Nii who Shared Link for it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than 'Thank you' -Posts: Reactions
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thanks, Yugito Nii!' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Scree33

Mar 17, 2022
Finally nice video, switching between tentacles and mens reminds me old double soft cream work, yokubou-no-ori (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: maxijn

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Frost 07

And address again your 'Thank yous' to Yugito Nii who Shared Link for it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than 'Thank you' -Posts: Reactions
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thanks, Yugito Nii!' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Hmmmm. Frost has been really weak. I was hoping after part 6 that it was over and that this month would be a new video or series. But I guess we're still doing Frost for a while...
I haven't truly enjoyed anything from ATD since his Hina Bitch 2 EX animation. I'm still waiting for something as good as it, and will most likely remain forever disappointed. :(

ajakala

Jan 7, 2020
Hmmmm. Frost has been really weak. I was hoping after part 6 that it was over and that this month would be a new video or series. But I guess we're still doing Frost for a while...
Yes Frost has been a huge disappointment so far. Ulala works were pretty good, so this is a shame. Maybe the next one will be good again.

Reactions: AlexanderAkai

jrsmith2468

Jan 29, 2022
Lets not be too hard on him. A lot of stuff has been pretty good...... Hina was great, so is most of the Moca series (especially the Frog scene), Ulala has some really good scenes, etc. I agree Frost hasn't been great so far but not everything is going to be perfect.

Reactions: Ohchang
Aug 31, 2020
You know, the girls are absurdly wonderful and cute, but holy shit I can barely imagine people into tentacles or the like enjoying all that confusion/bizarre/weirdness/zoomings that ATD does :KEK:
Still looking for something that I might like :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote