VN Ren'Py Completed Atonia: The Holy Church of Ascension [v2.0 Final] [3Diddly]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well I played it so you don't have to :D It's not THAT hard of NTR, but it's still a pretty harsh ending. I'm not really into NTR that don't allow the protagonist to get laid (by the SO or anyone else) so consider this a personal sacrifice made for you and yours :BootyTime: Play it if you're a shameless masochist who just wants to see his SO taken from him, because that's exactly what the warning indicates. I hope that answers most questions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I have to ask, why does everyone get so butthurt over ntr? I mean you do know pretty much 99% of women and men are cheating dirty whores...right? I mean back in my younger days I banged wayy more chicks with dudes that not..idk I just don't get it..most of the time if your giving it to her/him good enough they have no reason to cheat on you unless they just have a fetish for cheating then your fucked either way....so quit being so butthurt, it's just a game...end rant.
People want to self insert as the MC. I don't get it, but that's the dealbreaker for most people. I just treat all the characters (including the main protagonist) as characters in a story. I don't self insert as any of them. I'm just an observer. Just because the story is told from a certain perspective doesn't mean you have to identify with that character. I guess a lot of people just can't get past that hurdle.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
I would have liked to have at least a minimum of male pride and (as in the previous game) to be able to choose to abandon the wife to her slutty will, but unfortunately in this game the choices always lead to the same ending.
However, I didn't mind that at a certain point Akanni and Lin (from the other game) appear and make it clear which of the endings was chosen to continue the story.
At this point, however, I want a further sequel, a third chapter, perhaps "Atonia's Revenge", where the betrayed husbands rebel and become the leaders of the raiders, defeat Akanni and the bishop and kidnap their wives, humiliating them in every possible way, taking revenge. Clearly there will have to be a dramatic ending here too, given that the series, by nature, never has a happy ending :devilish:

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes