VN Ren'Py Completed Atonia: The Holy Church of Ascension [v2.0 Final] [3Diddly]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Heroes are rare in this age, I would become one if my financial situation was a bit more stable, and since it's for 13$ patrons, I think we gotta wait patiently, but yeah finally something I really liked from 3diddly =) Good job, KAte's corruption was the best along with the comic.
Is it possible to buy a game from patreon by one time paying? or is it necessary to become a monthly payer?

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Is it possible to buy a game from patreon by one time paying? or is it necessary to become a monthly payer?
Technically you can pledge 13$, download the game and cancel the membership so it won't bill you next month, but yes, you can get the full version for 13$. For some people it's not that much, but for others...

#edit
I pledge from time to time 1/5 or even 10$ if I have some extra cash, never pledged more than 10 tho :p

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Technically you can pledge 13$, download the game and cancel the membership so it won't bill you next month, but yes, you can get the full version for 13$. For some people it's not that much, but for others...
Thats the only thing what i dont like at patreon...there are many Devs who i woulk really like to give a 1x donation or i would just buy a game with 1x paying (does not matter if finished or unfinished but just latest version). This monthly contracts are something i dont like. Ii had a lot of bad experiences in the past with such contracts..but not on patreoon but other sites.
The only way is to put these games also om steam and get them there..

Reactions: Gonzolino

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Did no one play the full version 2.0 yet or are all heros summoned by the avengers?
Is there any other possibility to buy the game except on patreon?
Other Devs also offer games on steam there its easier for me to buy...i.e..

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Did no one play the full version 2.0 yet or are all heros summoned by the avengers?
Is there any other possibility to buy the game except on patreon?
Other Devs also offer games on steam there its easier for me to buy...i.e..
If you pay for a monthly and unsub after it's as if you're paying a one time fee for it. You could also just wait until I make it free in a couple of months.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you pay for a monthly and unsub after it's as if you're paying a one time fee for it. You could also just wait until I make it free in a couple of months.
Thanks for the info... will try...its not about money just i am not familliar with patreon contracts. but i will inform and check it out.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Please share any other comics, VN Hentai, manga or anything that has this type of story .

this cult stuff was so awesome i just wish that it was longer and a bit more mystery was involved and choices that make a difference. a bit more engaging coz we can see her changing so quick it should be slow and the MC should have a revenge plot and becoming the leader himself. that way ntr lovers get what they want and haters also get what they want= betrayal,revenge and Winning.
Hoping for a longer remake soon.

Reactions: DaveDoes
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes