VN Ren'Py Completed Atonia: The Holy Church of Ascension [v2.0 Final] [3Diddly]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 6, 2021
Yes for these stories there really needs a balance of tension in the relationship about will she stay true or give into her desires. The double betrayal of a family member (brother/father) seducing your wife into betraying and cheating on you works well in NTR as it hits the double betrayal bonus points. Now we could have a plot twist, the cult leader has a favourite concubine that he has set aside, MC then seduces her to betray the cult leader and they run away together. MC seduces cult leaders daughters, then takes over as messianic cult leader of all (roll the harem ending). The options are endless there's a reasonable premise here to work with it just needs tweaked to create more tension. So the MC gets cucked, does he take it or does he turn the tables giving people some control over turning a shitty ending around, just a thought.
That would be actual NTR though sir. We can't have that. It's contractual obligation to make 99% of NTR games poorly.

And people wonder why the best NTR game is also a game where you can avoid the NTR and NTR other people back. Seriously go check out the NTR ratings. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the no.1 slot.

Reactions: viper217

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This is a common choice system in japanese NTR games.

You basically can play the entire game in the love route first to stay oblivious, this way all you see are the girl behavior changing and everything is left to your imagination, it is basically a foreplay playthrough to see things exclusively from the mc perspective.

Then on your second playthrough you can actually use the spy option to confirm what she was doing behind your back.
I like such games as a emotional rollercoaster quickie. Of course i would also like to have an oportunity to interfere somehow as male character and try to avoid my fiances corruption by other guys. But as long it is not a 20hours VN i can also enjoy such games wizh forced script. If the Intention of the DEV is to make you feel strange and helpless and give u strange emotions i think he is doing a good job.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Honestly I lost interest in their first game back when due to Patreon's new rules so much of the content was neutered but I'll give this a shot

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't quite get the choice system here, as in what's the point of it?

It's a hard ntr game and that's fine, but why have all those choices if they're literally for nothing? Feels like a wasted opportunity.

For example, you could have had it where all the studying has the mc pass the test and the bishop starts giving him special tasks like sending him out with the missionaries and bringing back new potential converts, or assisting Natalya with something, or earning a position with the guards and so on, while he continues to drive a wedge between the mc and his wife. Among many other options.

Visuals are good, and the story has a lot of potential so I'm curious to see what happens, but there's clearly a lot of wasted potential too.
That's unavoidable NTR for you. lol

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: v1.0 Part 1
It's very little content, to analyze this, nothing against NTR content, game has to have divergences, rules exist in all sectors or you fulfill them or you break them.
The way is to have patience and see what DV has in mind to put before everyone.:coffee::coffee::unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: 3Diddly
This is a temple of an evil :devilish:sect, nothing to do with a sanctuary, the Bishop is a true illuminati:illuminati:, game with little choice menu.
Here, Mc is forced by force to be a cuckold, there is no option to interrupt this Bishop of the simulation acts he does on Mc's girlfriend.
I don't care about NTR but here the route to the Mc was very exaggerated.:sick:

Reactions: Puma1978

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
For those of you who enjoyed the game, thanks for playing! I've had some comments about getting more choices in the game. Please read the warning at the beginning of the visual novel. It is my intention for the player to feel powerless and experience perceived injustice, so I will not be adding any other types of endings or paths in the Atonia series.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and T!N88

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
For those of you who enjoyed the game, thanks for playing! I've had some comments about getting more choices in the game. Please read the warning at the beginning of the visual novel. It is my intention for the player to feel powerless and experience perceived injustice, so I will not be adding any other types of endings or paths in the Atonia series.
Its an intense game experience and i can enjoy it the way u set it up also. Its a specific genre and i am sure there are many people out there who enjoy it also. Just go on and continue it that way u want.

Sep 10, 2018
Love all your stuff 3diddly and I can respect the choice to format this game the way you have but personally I think the NTR hits harder when you at least have the illusion of choice. Losing in a game where there was never a chance to win sucks but doesn't hit as hard as when your failure is all on you. When you really gave it your all and still failed. The japanese game NTR Loop is a great example of that fight turned into gameplay mechanics. Something like that combined with your storytelling, style and renders would be an NTR game to remember. Something to perhaps consider when formulating future projects. Also I loved the prima confidante outfit.

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Heroes are rare in this age, I would become one if my financial situation was a bit more stable, and since it's for 13$ patrons, I think we gotta wait patiently, but yeah finally something I really liked from 3diddly =) Good job, KAte's corruption was the best along with the comic.

Reactions: ustar
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes