VN Ren'Py Completed Atonia: The Holy Church of Ascension [v2.0 Final] [3Diddly]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
So after playing the full game and its predecessor, I gotta say that there's a lot of potential in the little world that the dev has created here, and he could really build it out if he so chose.

I get that this is more of a "short" game, but still.

Will that said, the graphics and outfits are all good, and hopefully Diddly makes another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for making the game Diddly!

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
just ended it that was fast, at least we don't spend 2 hours clicking between each "action scene". Thats a good point. graphics are great too. I like the way Antonia is not just an object, there's feelings all the way without too much dialogues, but scenario could go wayyy better, with more group sex maybe some competition between girls.. or guys. maybe bishop could share her mouth or her ass for her not to be pregnant from someone else.

And Axel lost all hopes, Antonia could get intimate with more guys before returning with Axel. I know it s a no win situation but he lost hope too fast and those 3 years went too fast too. Great start, original scenario. hope a reworked V2 with more scenes, more hope for Axel, he could be present or be part of some scenes and more models fucking together.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It should have the "kinetic novel" tag added and the "multiple endings" one removed. Unless I missed something it feels completely linear.

Reactions: Prgg191919

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So much like Atonia Blues this one forces you into being cucked and having the love of your life stolen away from you by a stronger rival with a magical cock. I get that some may find this kind of humiliation their thing, but for me it is not entertaining. The story is well written, but at no time is there the choice for the MC to walk away and tell his cheating,ditzy, brainwashed girl to bugger off and leave. At least in Atonia Blues there is that choice in the end and at the beginning you can just grab the gun and shoot the raider and your potential rival, game over you are the hero and keep your wife. Not so in this one. BTW I gave this one a go because I have enjoyed "Sugar Babies" so far in spite of the tags and warnings.

Reactions: PervySageKem

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So much like Atonia Blues this one forces you into being cucked and having the love of your life stolen away from you by a stronger rival with a magical cock. I get that some may find this kind of humiliation their thing, but for me it is not entertaining. The story is well written, but at no time is there the choice for the MC to walk away and tell his cheating,ditzy, brainwashed girl to bugger off and leave. At least in Atonia Blues there is that choice in the end and at the beginning you can just grab the gun and shoot the raider and your potential rival, game over you are the hero and keep your wife. Not so in this one. BTW I gave this one a go because I have enjoyed "Sugar Babies" so far in spite of the tags and warnings.
It's an NTR game lol a short end like that would make the existance of the game unnecessary, she's already married to the MC, it would be a silly "You're married to woman, find man, kill man, lived happily ever after and the end".

My personal issue with these games, though, is that you can't keep the MC unaware of what's going on. Even if you avoid seeing the scenes the MC will know what happened after a while. Would be nice to have a path where the MC never finds out what's going on under his nose, maybe with "almost caught" scenes. I know it makes little sense to have a sexless path but the suspense and obliviousness are what I dig.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
But see, if the male character did more than wallow it wouldn't fit the "power fantasy" trope that the NTR genre is for those that like it. The entire fetish is the "magic cock", weak 'MC" and woman as nothing more than breathing cock sleeves normally suffering from severe Stockholm syndrone. It's best to avoid the game if you don't like the core of the genre, especially when it's to prominently (and well) displayed. Kudo's to 3Diddy for not pulling punches and trying to hide the true nature of the game like so many other dev's do.

Best thing to do, it someone likes the graphics but not the genre is to DL the game, rip out the renders and make up your own story!

Reactions: quiboune

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The developer needs to watch a basic, DAZ indoor lighting tutorial.

Also, the background scenery is bizarre. Having sex in the middle of a desert? What? Why is there a big ass couch in a prison? It needs to make some sense, or else the scene won't be as good.

He makes every game in such a rush, that the quality suffers. So he ends up making a bunch of very low quality games. The ideas are good, but execution is poor.

The game is basically this:

A) "Read a book."
B) "Watch a couple have sex somehow. They have no idea you're there, but somehow you're watching?"

The MC is almost non-existent. It doesn't make sense, immersion is totally gone as a result. Somehow MC is there watching, but they're completely unaware of his presence? Makes no sense. It's like your invisible or something? EDIT: Sometimes it does make sense, watching through a crack in the wall makes sense, but still, immersion is suffering.

Immersion and believability are important in making a convincing erotic scene.

Game has some great scenes though, despite above problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervySageKem
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes